Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
legolg said:
MY MEDICAL PASSED!!! I just checked mycic and it says "you passed the medical exam". no email.

I can't update the spreadsheet for some reason but can someone please do it? Medical was done on november 4,2016 and got approved on march 31,2017.
Congrats, more good news to come.

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 & AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
Hope-for-luck said:
Congrats, more good news to come.
Thank you!! I hope!

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
profiler said:
Hey congrats!
Thank you! Do you think now that they have my file in their hands again and they approved my medical, they'll just do everything and make a decision? Should I hear something soon?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I think I replied to the wrong post Concerning your Questions about FBI Clearence.. So Ill post it here also .. lol
CIC knows the FBI checks take up to 12 to 14 weeks to complete and THEN be mailed back to you,, You have to send a letter to CIC explaining this,,, I sent for mine on Feb3rd,, so I still have a long wait to get mine back as well !! And I am on a deadline also from CIC.. So my Rep sent them a letter !
I would be sure you can use a channellers,, I read some where that they wont accept that service any longer and you have to send your Fingerprint card and application for a Background police check directly to the FBI.. which is what I did.. I WOULD DOUBLE CHECK THIS ..It is faster If they allow the use of the Channellers service..

The FBI site has all the information for submitting directly to them ..
https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

preet05 said:
Hello Guys,,,,,
Update:-- Application received on 9th may 2016 , nothing received since then, received FBI police clearance request today.

2) Can someone guide on the FBI clearance process. They gave me exact one month to submit which is not at all possible .?
3) How much time does it takes post i submit my FBI reports to CIC.

Also, i have to get the FBI reports on my personal address and then post to CIC mentioning file number and UCI. FBI should not send directly to CIC right.

have a nice day friends ! looking for your response Smiley

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
legolg said:
Thank you! Do you think now that they have my file in their hands again and they approved my medical, they'll just do everything and make a decision? Should I hear something soon?
Well, I want to say yes. I do know the wife had her medical accepted "passed" in October, but then nothing until March 21. The Medical Examiner is a different arm of CIC...

However, it's certainly possible and I hope for it!

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
profiler said:
Well, I want to say yes. I do know the wife had her medical accepted "passed" in October, but then nothing until March 21.

However, it's certainly possible and I hope for it!
That would be terrible lol considering people from march have been getting their stuff already

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
legolg said:
That would be terrible lol considering people from march have been getting their stuff already
I updated my reply. Medical Examiners are in a different office.

But I am sure they will finish your application up soon. Maybe sooner than Ms Profiler!

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Afternoon every body,
I know I have away to go before I do the Medical exam.. How hard is the physical to pass ??
I have a few medical issues, nothing drastic. I am not dyeing other then of old age lol and I have no nasty critters to give to anyone lol

Also do any of you know a good Immigration Doctor near Brampton, or Orangeville and one who wont charge me a arm and a leg in fees ??

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
hey, I read that plenty of people got DM, AIP and the other things and I am so happy because of you :)
I just want to know where can I find expirience from landing interview in Kitchener,Waterloo? And if somebody know about landing please share with us :) :) :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Afternoon every body,
I know I have away to go before I do the Medical exam.. How hard is the physical to pass ??
I have a few medical issues, nothing drastic. I am not dyeing other then of old age lol and I have no nasty critters to give to anyone lol

Also do any of you know a good Immigration Doctor near Brampton, or Orangeville and one who wont charge me a arm and a leg in fees ??
If you'd drive to Kitchener, $195 all told..

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
WOLFHAWK said:
Afternoon every body,

Hey, I think it isnt hard to pass, at my exam I only did blood work, urine, regular physical check (hearing, seeing, tyroid check,breathing, heart beat sound..) and its only tested on serious illness (AIDS,cancer,hepatitis, turbeculosis..).. :D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
dimigago said:
hey, I read that plenty of people got DM, AIP and the other things and I am so happy because of you :)
I just want to know where can I find expirience from landing interview in Kitchener,Waterloo? And if somebody know about landing please share with us :) :) :)
Nothing to worry about. Not a test. 3 or 4 questions to verify that the material facts are the same (no criminal charges, not been refused entry into Canada, no new dependents not listed).

Service Canada is in the Market Square across the street from the cenotaph. Get your new SIN there.

Service Ontario is on the same street up a block at Duke and Queen. Go there to fix up OHIP.

Park at KPL on Queen st. Underground parking is cheap there.

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
profiler said:
Nothing to worry about. Not a test. 3 or 4 questions to verify that the material facts are the same (no criminal charges, not been refused entry into Canada, no new dependents not listed).

Service Canada is in the Market Square across the street from the cenotaph. Get your new SIN there.

Service Ontario is on the same street up a block at Duke and Queen. Go there to fix up OHIP.

Park at KPL on Queen st. Underground parking is cheap there.
Thanks so much, and do you know will I get an COPR and landing paper on the appointment ?
Because I heard that some people get COPR before landing, I supposed that that people apply on the other way then me..:)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
dimigago said:
Thanks so much, and do you know will I get an COPR and landing paper on the appointment ?
Because I heard that some people get COPR before landing, I supposed that that people apply on the other way then me..:)
Outland get COPR that has to be completed at a port of entry.

Inland gets COPR at the landing interview.

So you will get it at the Kitchener Office.

Make sure you check on OHIP requirements, if you don't have it yet. Then make sure you have all the paperwork they want you to bring..

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
Was that in your GCMS notes?
Dunno. This was 4-5 years ago. Knew nothing about getting GCMS notes. She asked me a few questions like how did you met your sponsor, what made you like him, etc. At the end of the call, she told me I should be expecting a letter soon (my landing letter which nearly got recycled because someone spilled coffee on it and my MIL thought it was spam mail :eek: Luckily FIL came to the rescue and found it in the recycle bin. All of this happens while I was at work. Confronted Hubby about it and got a vague "yea I think I received something from CIC"). I was geared for the visit because at that time CIC were scrutinizing spousal sponsorship, especially if you hold a Chinese passport, nevermind you haven't live in china for over 10 years *pout*