Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Did anybody changed address ? I am trying to change address online through web form from last 2 months but it still remain the same. should i call CIC and make changes to address . I am the sponsor . Should i call or applicant ? or both ?

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Risabh_Canada said:
Did anybody changed address ? I am trying to change address online through web form from last 2 months but it still remain the same. should i call CIC and make changes to address . I am the sponsor . Should i call or applicant ? or both ?
I had the same issue when I updated the new add online. However when we received the email for sponsorship approval , it was showing new add. I am the applicant and I called the CIC and they confirmed the new add has been updated even though online it was still showing the old add. Hope this info helps !!
Good luck !!

Kjaggikaur

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I received my OWP in August 2016 and started working in December. Before OWP, i was on student permit. In January this year, I withdraw my admission since I had an OWP and a job. Do I need to inform CIC or will the school inform them regarding my withdrawl? Please suggest asap.

Kjaggikaur

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Risabh_Canada said:

Hi Rishabh,

I changed the address twice logging into my application. It worked fine. Once you make the change, it takes 2 business weeks for the address to change and reflect in your application

mskoalified

Nov 3, 2016
oluwalisa said:
Get an email from CIC where they can confirm that he has the right to keep working due to implied status
I'm not sure implied status applies to us in this case due to the type of permit he entered the country on (see responses I received on pages 241-242 of this thread).

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Kjaggikaur said:
Risabh_Canada said:

Hi Rishabh,

I changed the address twice logging into my application. It worked fine. Once you make the change, it takes 2 business weeks for the address to change and reflect in your application
Kjaggikaur , have done it 3 times but no effect . Already it is around 2 months now

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
samahmedpk2000 said:
Hello Folks,

My husband got Confirmation of Permanent Resident Appointment for 16th March 2017.
What is next step? is it Landing?

Timeline again:

Applied: 15th April 2016
AOR1: 21st May 2016 (Never got; date as per GCMS notes)
AOR2: 30th June 2016 (Applicant Received email)
Police certificate re-submitted: 21st Aug 2016 (Requested again in batch email 10th Aug 2016)
SA/AIP: 7th Sep 2016 (As per GCMS notes)
Medical request received : 7th Sep 2016 (My-CIC)
Status of medical changed from in-process to passed : 23rd Sep 2016 (E-CASE)
Criminality check changed in-process to passed : 17th Dec 2016 (as per GCMS notes)
Decision made (PR applicantion): 19th Feb 2017 (e-case)
Confirmation of Permanent Resident Appointment (Landing): 16th March 2017 (Applicant Received email)

Thank you,
congrats

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
March 2016 applicant here

I wonder about your opinions, we have a very important deadline to apply for school by May 1st for September start of school, but need the PR to be approved by then or the application is not accepted and we will need to waste an entire whole year waiting again for September 2018 instead (after such a long wait already :(

In your guesses and opinions, should we get our hopes up that PR will be finished by May 1st, or should we just give up hoping and accept that we are likely doomed to wasting another year before resuming school?

I know nobody has any certain answers, but just looking for some opinions to feed into or discourage our hopes and dreams

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
samahmedpk2000 said:
Hello Folks,

My husband got Confirmation of Permanent Resident Appointment for 16th March 2017.
What is next step? is it Landing?

Timeline again:

Applied: 15th April 2016
AOR1: 21st May 2016 (Never got; date as per GCMS notes)
AOR2: 30th June 2016 (Applicant Received email)
Police certificate re-submitted: 21st Aug 2016 (Requested again in batch email 10th Aug 2016)
SA/AIP: 7th Sep 2016 (As per GCMS notes)
Medical request received : 7th Sep 2016 (My-CIC)
Status of medical changed from in-process to passed : 23rd Sep 2016 (E-CASE)
Criminality check changed in-process to passed : 17th Dec 2016 (as per GCMS notes)
Decision made (PR applicantion): 19th Feb 2017 (e-case)
Confirmation of Permanent Resident Appointment (Landing): 16th March 2017 (Applicant Received email)

Thank you,
Wow! Congratulations on your luck, our application is still AOR only so far and showing no change In Process for Sponsor Approval or Application Status, and we applied March 2016 :(

Tacboy

Feb 18, 2017
Anyone Have The Same Timeline?
Applied Jan 2016
Medical Request Feb 14 2017

1. We haven't received a letter approved in principle. How soon after CIC requesting medical should we receive "Approved In Principle"?

2. How soon after medical exam should everything to get a landing interview? We are located near Saskatoon, SK?

Chrisdoney

Feb 21, 2017
Somebody please please heeeeellllp me????

I sent my application on Jun 2016, and I received the AOR on August 2,2016. After that I never got any word from them.
Today I got an email from CIC asking for "medical reports".

Is it normal? shouldnt we get the Sponsor approval first (SA)? or AIP?

Thanks!!!

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
Chrisdoney said:

I sent my application on Jun 2016, and I received the AOR on August 2,2016. After that I never got any word from them.

Thanks!!!
we applied in March, and sent our medical report with the application, we have never got any word from them either since AOR, still no SA here or anything

Chrisdoney

Feb 21, 2017
volkov said:
we applied in March, and sent our medical report with the application, we have never got any word from them either since AOR, still no SA here or anything
If you don't get any answer soon you will have to repeat all over again. That sucks! =(

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Chrisdoney said:

Thanks!!!
If you already submitted the medical along with your application , then they should not have asked for ,unless it expires.If you didnt submit the medicals upfront then I think its a good news for you that you have reached the medical stage.Its not necessary to get SA or AIP first.Sometimes its straight away medical and then landing.

islandqueen

Dec 25, 2011
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25,2016
AOR Received.
April 28 & second Aor June 10
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hey guys......

Any January or February 2016 applicants getting SA or medical request??
Please share and update the spreadsheet....thank you!