Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
novitakrnawn said:
Thanks for the information Profiler. I already sent the medical and police clearances with the app. What is the meaning of SA, AIP and DM?
SA - Sponsorship Approval
AIP - Approval In Principle (the PA is eligible to apply for PR)
DM - Decision Made

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
profiler said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

1/ There is 3 sets of notes you can access: Sponsorship Application, PR Application, and Medical. You probably want either (or both) Sponsorship Application and PR Application notes.

2/ You are requesting information for yourself -- if you are the PA. If you are the Sponsor, you can select the PA and include a consent form.

3/ See 1.

4/ You want officers notes.
Thank your for your response.
I just check the atip website, for question "Specify the type of file you are requesting", the options is either sponsor or sponsored person, which makes me confused. :(

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
lucia0009 said:
Thank your for your response.
I just check the atip website, for question "Specify the type of file you are requesting", the options is either sponsor or sponsored person, which makes me confused. :(
Are you the sponsor or the principal applicant?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
gbharath2 said:
Hi ,

I got my request for passport request submission for stamping and I sent them over on Dec 22 to Ottawa office since I am in canada. What is the usual processing time of the passport stamping since not able to track the return mail. Is there any other way to track since CIC customer service does not have this information.

congradulations

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
lucia0009 said:
You want the Sponsorship file. If you are supplying the Consent form, you can request notes for both Sponsorship and Permanent Residency applications in the description of what you are looking for.

manishag

Oct 24, 2016
Hello,

I submitted my application in sep 2016. Expecting OWP anytime soon. Will that arrive to my home address or my representatives address?

We got a lawyer to help us with our submission.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
manishag said:
Hello,

I submitted my application in sep 2016. Expecting OWP anytime soon. Will that arrive to my home address or my representatives address?

Should arrive in the mail at the mailing address you gave them.

beate1961

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Nov.24
AOR Received.
Dec. 10-17-016
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
profiler said:
She and I also talk about my trip to Wegas.... I tease her, but I really shouldn't. But don't worry, she trolls me all the same.

Here is the SuperVisa: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp
LOL sounds like my mother-in-law although she is from Poland.. Mama has lived in the US for 60 years but her English is still broken..I have lived here now for 32 years and my German accent is gone..So they say..

I have to make myself a list of abbreviations. Could you please tell me what ROS and SIR are? I googled the latter one but got nothing..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
beate1961 said:
LOL sounds like my mother-in-law although she is from Poland.. Mama has lived in the US for 60 years but her English is still broken..I have lived here now for 32 years and my German accent is gone..So they say..

I have to make myself a list of abbreviations. Could you please tell me what ROS and SIR are? I googled the latter one but got nothing..

Wife is Russian. Speaks fluent english, but the 'V' sound she is still getting used to using everyday...

ROS - Restoration of Status
SIR - Spousal Inventory Reduction (this one may come up in discussions, but sounds like it's pretty much dead)

beate1961

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Nov.24
AOR Received.
Dec. 10-17-016
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
profiler said:
Wife is Russian. Speaks fluent english, but the 'V' sound she is still getting used to using everyday...

ROS - Restoration of Status
SIR - Spousal Inventory Reduction (this one may come up in discussions, but sounds like it's pretty much dead)
It's the same sound for Polish.. Husband was born in Warsaw, but grew up in the US. They only spoke Polish at home, hence Mama's English isn't that great..

Thank you for clarifying the abbreviations. I have to make myself a list! :) How did the Spousal Inventory Reduction work?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
beate1961 said:
It's the same sound for Polish.. Husband was born in Warsaw, but grew up in the US. They only spoke Polish at home, hence Mama's English isn't that great..

Thank you for clarifying the abbreviations. I have to make myself a list! :) How did the Spousal Inventory Reduction work?
In weird and mysterious ways. Here is the notice: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-06-13.asp . Here is the Operational Bulletin: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-06-13.asp .

But the jury is out if they are still fighting that fire, or not.

RaviJ

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/27/16
AOR Received.
11/02/16
Med's Done....
upfront
manishag said:
Hello,

Hi , I also submitted my application in Sept.They received on Sept 30th , so i am awaiting my OWP as well.Please let me know when you receive yours.
Thanks

beate1961

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Nov.24
AOR Received.
Dec. 10-17-016
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
profiler said:
In weird and mysterious ways. Here is the notice: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-06-13.asp . Here is the Operational Bulletin: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-06-13.asp .

But the jury is out if they are still fighting that fire, or not.
Looks like we got bad news.. Checked my bank account and had an extra 100 dollars from the government. Methinks they rejected the TRV and we are freaked out . I looked up the stuff on the website and this is what it says:

Yes. You will get a refund if your application is returned to you because:

it was incomplete, or
you applied before a program opens or after a program closed (for programs that have caps on the number of people that can apply).

Looks like plan B needs to be in effect although i have not received official notice yet. Not happy..:(

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
beate1961 said:
Looks like we got bad news.. Checked my bank account and had an extra 100 dollars from the government. Methinks they rejected the TRV and we are freaked out . I looked up the stuff on the website and this is what it says:

Yes. You will get a refund if your application is returned to you because:

it was incomplete, or
you applied before a program opens or after a program closed (for programs that have caps on the number of people that can apply).

Looks like plan B needs to be in effect although i have not received official notice yet. Not happy..:(
How much did you send them? You can always call the call centre to ask....

The OWP is pretty easy to fill out...