Sep 25, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New to here. ;) ;D

Myself and my wife just got married in Calgary Jun 19,2016. We are expecting a baby coming Feb 25, 2017.

extend visitor application for my wife send : Jun 30, 2016
Inland application send : sept 29, 2016

And the waiting part begin...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
ethan0080 said:
New to here. ;) ;D

Myself and my wife just got married in Calgary Jun 19,2016. We are expecting a baby coming Feb 25, 2017.

extend visitor application for my wife send : Jun 30, 2016
Inland application send : sept 29, 2016

And the waiting part begin...
The worst part...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
So myCIC notified us today that our case was updated today...

We have been waiting forever to see that the medical we submitted passed (the physician told us it was a pass just after it was done). Today they finally recognized that.

Still BG in progress and case is open.

muusehisman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
profiler said:
So myCIC notified us today that our case was updated today...

We have been waiting forever to see that the medical we submitted passed (the physician told us it was a pass just after it was done). Today they finally recognized that.

Still BG in progress and case is open.
Congrats Profiler some good news on your side.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
muusehisman said:
Thanks.. it will be better when we see that eligibility is started :)

muusehisman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
muusehisman said:
Am kinder stressed out coz am in the dark with no info
about my sponsership .My lawyer says she is going to link my application but never does.Am piiisssseeed

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
muusehisman said:
Am kinder stressed out coz am in the dark with no info
about my sponsership .My lawyer says she is going to link my application but never does.Am piiisssseeed
You can link it yourself and you probably don't need a lawyer. We only did a consult and got specific advice for our case. We did the rest...

muusehisman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
profiler said:
You can link it yourself and you probably don't need a lawyer. We only did a consult and got specific advice for our case. We did the rest...
How did you do that Profiler?
Been trying but always shows no application found.

muusehisman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
profiler said:

Finally i asked for my note from cic.Waiting begins

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
profiler said:
Immigration Minister announced that they had compiled a fairly large number of inland PR applications in their inventory waiting for processing. To that end, they decided to open up an extra 12,000 spots for inland spousal sponsorship applicants for 2016, and they are trying (supposedly) to reduce the inventory as fast as they can. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-06-13.asp .

Strange. Usually it's only for stays more than 6 months....

As for the CSE, you can call the call centre to ask why there was no response other than the message was redirected. Did the PCC give you 60 days? If so, it is extremely important to get that to them as fast as possible. That might mean you are in a targeted group for inventory reduction. They are prioritising cases based on completeness, then how fast applicants respond to additional document requests. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2016/ob624.asp #2.

GCMS is Global Case Management System. It replaced a few disparate systems that government offices were using. GCMS is a universal system that is used by a few government offices, including CIC and CBSA.

GCMS Notes are the notes that the government has generated about you and your case. Requesting the case notes is possible under Access to Information or the Privacy act. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp (ATIP; $5) or http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp (PA; free)

Thank you so much for your response!! Really appreciate it , but just one question , we have already filed for the USA PCC , as soon as we got the letter for the same from the CIC , but still it takes around 1 - 3 month to get the USA PCC , our consultant has requested for extension for the USA PCC from the CIC , do you know is there any thing else which we can do to speed up the process for USA PCC ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
muusehisman said:
How did you do that Profiler?
Been trying but always shows no application found.
You may have to enter the details as they are on the forms submitted. Not all of the data is required. Try with just the Application number and surname.

Because I don't have any of the details, I can't really help much more than that. I would suggest calling the call centre and ask for help linking your application.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RV23 said:
Thank you so much for your response!! Really appreciate it , but just one question , we have already filed for the USA PCC , as soon as we got the letter for the same from the CIC , but still it takes around 1 - 3 month to get the USA PCC , our consultant has requested for extension for the USA PCC from the CIC , do you know is there any thing else which we can do to speed up the process for USA PCC ?
Hmm. At this point probably not. Your consultant should have known that you'd need an FBI clearance at the time of application, because it's well known they take a lot of time. If you signal to CIC that you've made the effort to get the PCC, they will wait.

When was your application received?

muusehisman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
profiler said:
You may have to enter the details as they are on the forms submitted. Not all of the data is required. Try with just the Application number and surname.

Because I don't have any of the details, I can't really help much more than that. I would suggest calling the call centre and ask for help linking your application.

Thanks Profiler.
I did call the call center way back in March and the response i got was get your lawyer to link it up!!!!!
All combinations do not work.

s!nful

May 3, 2014
My online CIS application status has changed to in process for security checks on Friday.

Can anyone shed light on how long does this process take.

Thanks

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
s!nful said:
My online CIS application status has changed to in process for security checks on Friday.

Can anyone shed light on how long does this process take.

Thanks
Wow that's so good to know! You're a week ahead of me. I should probably expect some changes too...
Sorry but I have no idea how long security check is suppose to last. I guess it depends on the home country of the PA or how many countries she/he had been living before... Anywayz, it's a big step forward! ;)