00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
profiler said:
Sad part here is, I'm actually not joking about hating Tuesday's now. I think the CIC (IRCC) should take the little emphasised note they put on the Check Status page 'Updated Tuesdays'. For some people here, I bet they would tell you that it doesn't get updated at all.... So, I think we need a spreadsheet for this thread/topic, and we also need to include who checks every Tuesday ;)
Hell I check on Tuesdays. Well I check every day. :-[

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
browning911 said:
Hell I check on Tuesdays. Well I check every day. :-[
Salty everyday? I don't think I could handle that...

polarvolcano

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
profiler said:
Sad part here is, I'm actually not joking about hating Tuesday's now. I think the CIC (IRCC) should take the little emphasised note they put on the Check Status page 'Updated Tuesdays'. For some people here, I bet they would tell you that it doesn't get updated at all.... So, I think we need a spreadsheet for this thread/topic, and we also need to include who checks every Tuesday ;)
Haha, I gave up on that Check Status a long time ago.

Canad1anAl1en

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga (Inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2016
Doc's Request.
10-08-16 Background check started 29-07-16
AOR Received.
23-06-16/ AOR 2 29-06-16
Med's Done....
22-07-16/PASSED
The mycic is like status check on autopilot....it tells me when it changes.

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hi guys! Do you know how soon can we check ecas after the application has been sent out?

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
vladikim said:
Hi guys! Do you know how soon can we check ecas after the application has been sent out?
You can check it after the first AOR; that's when you get you file no./ UCI. You need one of those in order to see your ECAS. Although... It won't show much info , just that the file was received.

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
Canad1anAl1en said:
The mycic is like status check on autopilot....it tells me when it changes.
Mine too, but that means nothing... Morning routine: coffee, check ECAS , check myCIC, check the forum, check the spreadsheet... That's how I pour salt in me coffee. I should try doing it in the evenings, with lime and tequila instead of coffee ;D

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
Canada’s Immigration Minister Seeks to “Substantially Increase” Immigration Numbers:

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/08/canadas-immigration-minister-seeks-substantially-increase-immigration-numbers-088449.html

I'd expect a lil less conversation a lil more action...

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019
profiler said:
Tell me about it. I used to check on Tuesday mornings and never saw any changes, and then convinced myself to check for end of the day in case they update in the middle of the day (and prevent myself from constantly checking during the day). However, I was still checking multiple times on Tuesday evenings "in case" they updated just before midnight! LOL! Last month I convinced myself to wait AFTER Tuesday and check on Wednesday instead... What can I say, now at 5 months since AOR, there still has been no change what-so-ever on ECAS, despite our SA and AIP. I've given up. :'(

Kjaggikaur

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Why OWP's are not being processed. In the spreadsheet it clearly depicts applicants from April 29 onwards are not yet issued OWP.

Crais84

Apr 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2016
profiler said:
Haha I am with you on the one buddy! Anything on the CIC website that says it is updated weekly is complete bull plop! They say they update every Tuesday on applications and I do not believe that for a second. Mainly because another part of their site says we update every Friday for the dates they are processing applications from for things like OWP etc etc. That is a load of balls too as they went almost a month once without updating it. I sent them a message regarding it and boom next day it was updated. Not saying that it was my message that made them do it but I like to imagine I played a small role haha! ;D

I am content atm knowing I have my work permit for two years now and will just bide my time and hope to get SA by the end of the year (my application was received 5th February)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Kjaggikaur said:
Why OWP's are not being processed. In the spreadsheet it clearly depicts applicants from April 29 onwards are not yet issued OWP.
There is a spreadsheet???

well, quick date mathing here: April 29 to today is 3 months, 19 days (or 110 days). They say they issue them by 4 months. So, you've still got 11 days yet. But you can complain in 12 days.

lauralee15

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-4-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
LANDED..........
6-7-2016
mia1588 said:
Tell me about it. I used to check on Tuesday mornings and never saw any changes, and then convinced myself to check for end of the day in case they update in the middle of the day (and prevent myself from constantly checking during the day). However, I was still checking multiple times on Tuesday evenings "in case" they updated just before midnight! LOL! Last month I convinced myself to wait AFTER Tuesday and check on Wednesday instead... What can I say, now at 5 months since AOR, there still has been no change what-so-ever on ECAS, despite our SA and AIP. I've given up. :'(
I was a daily Tuesday/Wednesday/sometimes Thursday checker for months and can assure you it will eventually change!! (we got DM on a Monday!!)