Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
SC2VHL said:
Nope, still nothing!
BTW, I was told in the SA letter emailed to me that I would receive an official SA letter by mail on March 10th. But I haven't got it yet. How long does it take for CIC to mail you? Anyone know?

try spam mail I am still waiting for my sa letter got approved on March 10 but our rep forward my sa approval aND ecase said they sent it on March 13

SC2VHL

Mar 29, 2017
profiler said:
They consider the email to be delivery. If you read the email body, it states it in there. So, the letter is just a form letter..

But no, I didn't get anything from them..
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
SC2VHL said:
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
And from the body of the email:

"
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
"

If you read through the other guides and what not, it also states that they will use email only, if an address is supplied.

That said, why is it an issue? You have the pdf -- so print it?

SC2VHL

Mar 29, 2017
profiler said:
And from the body of the email:

"
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
"

If you read through the other guides and what not, it also states that they will use email only, if an address is supplied.

That said, why is it an issue? You have the pdf -- so print it?
no problem at all. just requoting so that someone else like me may have just skimmed through and misread the part. Now they will not be expecting to receive any mail.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
If Trump unleashes any more Tomahawks into Syria, we might need the Archies anyway.....
This guy...I won't even get started....we're gonna keep it classy in here..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
This guy...I won't even get started....we're gonna keep it classy in here..
Sugary Tuesday's and Thursday's... and now Classy Friday's? Is there a dress code?

Personally, I told anyone who would listen that, I would be happy to "drive that bus" into the desert and render that base unusable. He has a bigger stick than I do (59 cruise missiles). I think he shoulda ramped it up more tbh..

SC2VHL

Mar 29, 2017
Now I get what others are saying regarding this entire process is a torture. I just hope with the missing PCC (since the PA was under 18 when leaving her country of origin) it will not have any negative effect on the PR application.

Can anyone who have had medical done tell me after how long does it take for you to heard from CIC regarding next step?
I mean, I got SA, AIP, and my ME passed. I know it's only been a little over a week. But if those who went through this can tell me their wait time from ME to DM would really help ease my anxiety.

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hello people, I would like to share my experience from landing interview. I got permanent resident status confirmed, it was so easy and nice and it did not take more then 20 minutes. First they ask me for passport and PPRF, then I waited 10 minutes for the officer to call my name. When I got called, my sponsor and I entered the room. He asked me for passport, driver licence, other documents I got from CIC ( visitor visa, owp) and sponsor's driver licence and passport. He only asked me a couple of questions: Did I ever leave Canada since I came, Was I refused entry into Canada before, Do I have any dependents in Canada or abroad and that is it. Then he congratulated me on becoming a PR and told me my rights and obligations as a PR of Canada.
So happy its all over!
:D :D :D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
dimigago said:
Hello people, I would like to share my experience from landing interview. I got permanent resident status confirmed, it was so easy and nice and it did not take more then 20 minutes. First they ask me for passport and PPRF, then I waited 10 minutes for the officer to call my name. When I got called, my sponsor and I entered the room. He asked me for passport, driver licence, other documents I got from CIC ( visitor visa, owp) and sponsor's driver licence and passport. He only asked me a couple of questions: Did I ever leave Canada since I came, Was I refused entry into Canada before, Do I have any dependents in Canada or abroad and that is it. Then he congratulated me on becoming a PR and told me my rights and obligations as a PR of Canada.
So happy its all over!
Awesome... congrats! Which office did you land at?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
dimigago said:
Kitchener office. Thank you! :D
I thought it was kitch. Did you get OHIP and SIN sorted too??

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
dimigago said:
So happy its all over!

congratulations celebration for you

Delbas

Mar 25, 2017
Hi All,
I have a question: So I received my DM two weeks ago and I live in Toronto so my landing office is in Etobicoke. Now, I haven't heard from the Etobicoke office yet and I heard from people that it could take up to 7 weeks before I hear from them about my landing interview. I would really like to get this process done and over with. Has anyone ever requested to do their landing in a different office than the one assigned by CIC? Like, can I ask to land in Kitchner for example? I have noticed that the Kitchener office is much quicker, and honestly my partner and I wouldn't mind the drive as long as we get this process behind us as soon as possible.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Delbas said:
Hi All,
I have a question: So I received my DM two weeks ago and I live in Toronto so my landing office is in Etobicoke. Now, I haven't heard from the Etobicoke office yet and I heard from people that it could take up to 7 weeks before I hear from them about my landing interview. I would really like to get this process done and over with. Has anyone ever requested to do their landing in a different office than the one assigned by CIC? Like, can I ask to land in Kitchner for example? I have noticed that the Kitchener office is much quicker, and honestly my partner and I wouldn't mind the drive as long as we get this process behind us as soon as possible.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Kitch is an hour from DT Toronto. Hour and 15 from the CN.

And no, I am not sure that they can redirect your landing. You can certainly ask, but I doubt they will allow it...

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
profiler said:
I thought it was kitch. Did you get OHIP and SIN sorted too??
OHIP yes, and SIN no because their system is not work today :/
but you can get all of that in the same day :D