Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
You sir, have excellent taste in music !!
Someone had to do it....

If 2016 inlanders didn't get any sugar from CIC, then they can have some from Def...

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
I have a question, I got my fn on June 30, when will I get the sponsor approve? It's been 10 months already :eek:
Some people applied later than me got medical request already :eek:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
axvue said:
I have a question, I got my fn on June 30, when will I get the sponsor approve? It's been 10 months already :eek:
Some people applied later than me got medical request already :eek:
fn?

And yes, Medicals are happening on a schedule now, which is reasonably early on in the process. Assuming it was June 2016, you will probably see SA in June or July (maybe even August, if the current trend continues). I got SA at nearly 13 months.

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
profiler said:
fn?

And yes, Medicals are happening on a schedule now, which is reasonably early on in the process. Assuming it was June 2016, you will probably see SA in June or July (maybe even August, if the current trend continues). I got SA at nearly 13 months.

Hope it come fast..my boyfriend separated with his ex-wife so many years,but he applied the divorce already,will it make the SA decline?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
axvue said:
Hope it come fast..my boyfriend separated with his ex-wife so many years,but he applied the divorce already,will it make the SA decline?
Well, when did he apply for divorce? When did you move in? Has the divorce been finalized?

In terms of your question, no, it shouldn't cause an issue for the SA (from my understanding). As long as the person has not started another sponsorship (and not completed it), does not have a domestic violence charge, and is not in undischarged bankruptcy, the Sponsor should be approved.

The problem comes in, when you shift focus to the eligibility of the PA. Is the PA a member of the Family or Spouse or Common-Law partner class. That's where I would expect some trouble...

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
profiler said:
Well, when did he apply for divorce? When did you move in? Has the divorce been finalized?

In terms of your question, no, it shouldn't cause an issue for the SA (from my understanding). As long as the person has not started another sponsorship (and not completed it), does not have a domestic violence charge, and is not in undischarged bankruptcy, the Sponsor should be approved.

The problem comes in, when you shift focus to the eligibility of the PA. Is the PA a member of the Family or Spouse or Common-Law partner class. That's where I would expect some trouble...

He applied divorce last year, we have living together for 6 years, we applied for common law app.
Will this be a big red flag?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Someone had to do it....

If 2016 inlanders didn't get any sugar from CIC, then they can have some from Def...
if we don't get some golden brown coarse grain sugar tomorrow....I'm gonna have to unleash The Archies on this forum..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
axvue said:
He applied divorce last year, we have living together for 6 years, we applied for common law app.
Will this be a big red flag?
I cannot say, I am only an armchair Immigration Officer. So, I am totally guessing. If the divorce completes, maybe not. But they might consider it to be a Relationship of Convenience. Just keep that in mind. If you have any further proofs of relationship, cohabitation, etc. You might want to send them into CIC in a file update.

In our case, I was going through family court with my ex-common law partner regarding my son when the application was filed. However, now it's finished, and they have proof that it's finished. They made the choice that my wife is a member of the class. It's possible they would do the same for you...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
if we don't get some golden brown coarse grain sugar tomorrow....I'm gonna have to unleash The Archies on this forum..
If Trump unleashes any more Tomahawks into Syria, we might need the Archies anyway.....

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
profiler said:
I cannot say, I am only an armchair Immigration Officer. So, I am totally guessing. If the divorce completes, maybe not. But they might consider it to be a Relationship of Convenience. Just keep that in mind. If you have any further proofs of relationship, cohabitation, etc. You might want to send them into CIC in a file update.

In our case, I was going through family court with my ex-common law partner regarding my son when the application was filed. However, now it's finished, and they have proof that it's finished. They made the choice that my wife is a member of the class. It's possible they would do the same for you...
Can I send more proof like new pics,movie tickets etc to CIC while we waiting? I'm so worry everyday :'( hope everything goes well, thanks for the reply anyway :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
axvue said:
Can I send more proof like new pics,movie tickets etc to CIC while we waiting? I'm so worry everyday :'( hope everything goes well, thanks for the reply anyway :)
Yes. Pick the most effective (as to be respectful of their time, and to make your point). Scan them into PDF(s) (make sure it's less than 4MB). Then use the IRCC web form to supply additional documents. As long as they get them before the officers get to assessing the application, it shouldn't slow your processing down either...

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
profiler said:
Yes. Pick the most effective (as to be respectful of their time, and to make your point). Scan them into PDF(s) (make sure it's less than 4MB). Then use the IRCC web form to supply additional documents. As long as they get them before the officers get to assessing the application, it shouldn't slow your processing down either...
Okok I will try it thanks:)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

SC2VHL

Mar 29, 2017
profiler said:
Ok. It's after 00:00:00 UTC.

GuyanaGirl requested that the universe gives us sugary news...

Who's got some sugar from CIC?

AOR? OWP? SA? AIP? DM? Landings?

Whatcha got?
Nope, still nothing!
BTW, I was told in the SA letter emailed to me that I would receive an official SA letter by mail on March 10th. But I haven't got it yet. How long does it take for CIC to mail you? Anyone know?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
SC2VHL said:
Nope, still nothing!
BTW, I was told in the SA letter emailed to me that I would receive an official SA letter by mail on March 10th. But I haven't got it yet. How long does it take for CIC to mail you? Anyone know?
They consider the email to be delivery. If you read the email body, it states it in there. So, the letter is just a form letter..

But no, I didn't get anything from them..