Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
OMG lol We may have the same Lawyer .. Mine is a pure want to be Lawyer with ZERO Brains.. and more full of Crap then the city sewage plant in Brampton.... I can smell her 40 miles away grrrrrrr I found out more in a couple days from Mr. profiler then in 3 months from this Atty ..

Didn't mean to be in your stuff,, it just sounds like the same firm ,, Have a great day !!

GuyanaGirl said:
It is your right to ask all the questions you need to..you are paying her a lot of money and that is her job.

Then again, with all the lies and garbage she tells you...i can see his point also

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
volkov said:
interesting, so March 30 applicant should get DM by April 30... that is a month to wait :) when will SA and AIP come for those? that is a lot of big events to fit into the next 30 days.... checking cic site 3 times a day every day and the post mailbox multiple times a day too lol
Was just a fun game to distract us... and it kinda worked. Look at it this way. Since March 21, We have gotten SA, Meds request, and AIP. That's like 7 days....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
I found out more in a couple days from Mr. profiler then in 3 months from this Atty ..
... no comment from me ...

But you didn't say "so called" !!

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Hey there,

I have a few questions about my inland spousal sponsorship application.

My wife is Canadian, me Australian and we applied under spousal sponsorship in March 2017. We applied for both PR and OWP at the same time through an immigration consultant, who sent the application by courier. So far i have received an email asking to link to mycic, which has an application number for PR starting with F. But i have not received any notification that my OWP has been received. After using the application link finder, using my existing UCI from my working holiday visa and my family name, i was then linked with another application starting with W. So i have 2 applications in mycic, 1 starting with F and says Permanent Residency under Application type, and the other starts with W and is "Online Application" under application type. Is this my OWP? i'm a bit confused..

Also, as my wife is my sponsor, we assumed she would also get an email or some sort of application to notify her that the application has been received. But so far she has not got anything at all. Thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
stke4130 said:
Hey there,

I have a few questions about my inland spousal sponsorship application.

My wife is Canadian, me Australian and we applied under spousal sponsorship in March 2017. We applied for both PR and OWP at the same time through an immigration consultant, who sent the application by courier. So far i have received an email asking to link to mycic, which has an application number for PR starting with F. But i have not received any notification that my OWP has been received. After using the application link finder, using my existing UCI from my working holiday visa and my family name, i was then linked with another application starting with W. So i have 2 applications in mycic, 1 starting with F and says Permanent Residency under Application type, and the other starts with W and is "Online Application" under application type. Is this my OWP? i'm a bit confused..

Also, as my wife is my sponsor, we assumed she would also get an email or some sort of application to notify her that the application has been received. But so far she has not got anything at all. Thanks
F000xxxxxx is the inland PR application. The other will be the OWP. They will send you a paper copy of your OWP, when they grant it.

Did you fill out the Use of a Representative form? Generally, the Sponsor will hear from CIC first, as they assess the sponsor first. Though you shouldn't worry too much just yet about that.

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
profiler said:
Was just a fun game to distract us... and it kinda worked. Look at it this way. Since March 21, We have gotten SA, Meds request, and AIP. That's like 7 days....
wow, that is awesome to hear, thanks for the detailed info

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
profiler said:
Let me double check that in the AIP letter I have. It has instructions on how to pay it...

EDIT: According to "Pay your Fees" at CIC:

So, just $490 for you.
this means all I need to pay is 490 right? thanks a lot Profiler, you're the best!!!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
WOLFHAWK said:
OMG lol We may have the same Lawyer .. Mine is a pure want to be Lawyer with ZERO Brains.. and more full of Crap then the city sewage plant in Brampton.... I can smell her 40 miles away grrrrrrr I found out more in a couple days from Mr. profiler then in 3 months from this Atty ..

Didn't mean to be in your stuff,, it just sounds like the same firm ,, Have a great day !!

Our lawyer is in lakeshore Blvd west in toronto

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
cariie up said:
this means all I need to pay is 490 right? thanks a lot Profiler, you're the best!!!
That's how I read it...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Id love to say what I think about you know who lmao
You know who? Oh, you mean Don the Con? heh. All I can do, is laugh. To his credit, somehow, despite being completely unable to govern (he can't make laws, despite having a controlling majority in the house and senate; unable to push executive orders -- because judges are blocking them for being unconstitutional; and his own party is investigating everyone he is connected with for being Russian Agents), I must admit, the wheels haven't come off the bus quite yet. The lugs are missing and badly loosened, but somehow not fallen off just yet...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Probably cousins lolol

they are both Portuguese canadian

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
they are both Portuguese canadian
I think he meant the two lawyers...or did I miss something here?

Delbas

Mar 25, 2017
profiler said:
Congrats! :D They told us they are ready for DM, once they have the re-done medical...soon for us too!

I did check my calculation against your case, looks like the Meds slowed you up. Shoulda been March 13.

Where are you landing?
Thanks @profiler. You're right, the medicals slowed things Dow. Looks like they were ready to make a decision and the only thing that was stopping them was the medical. I was very lucky tho, I managed to get a medical done two days after the request from cic. And cic made a decision exactly one week after receiving them.
I'm in Toronto, so landing in Etobicoke. I wish I was in Kitchener! Lol