Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
puddinghh said:
but I did get an AIP letter...Is this bad?
No. It's not bad at all. Did you post the AIP? I don't recall that.

In any case, don't worry about it... DM == doneski. Just show up to the appointment they send you, answer the questions 3, and collect your COPR.

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
profiler said:
It comes the same way all the others have come to you. If that's email, then email. Otherwise, post.

OK, thank you for information :) And do you know how long I need to wait for it?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
dimigago said:
OK, thank you for information :) And do you know how long I need to wait for it?
noo idea. varies based on office. upto 8 weeks (if it's Etobicoke) from what I have heard...

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
puddinghh said:
Did you got AIP letter ?
Now I have SA, DM, so I'm expecting AIP next?
Yes I got AIP letter, but I think that some people not receive it. And I think that you don't have to worry, because DM is the good thing :)

matthars

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
2-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
20-APR-2016
Med's Request
16-MAR-2017
Med's Done....
07-APR-2017
Interview........
17-MAY-2017
LANDED..........
22-JUN-2017
how long does it typically take for e-enabled medical to be sent to CIC? Also, did you guys have to provide urine sample too?

SA_to_Canada

Oct 3, 2016
dimigago said:
Ok, I am Mississauga office and I hope it will be soon. Thanks :)
We also received the DM letter today, no AIP, but doesn't matter as the letter states "your application has been completed." So we are just waiting for the Vancouver office to contact us. :D :D :D :D :D :D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
SA_to_Canada said:
We also received the DM letter today, no AIP, but doesn't matter as the letter states "your application has been completed." So we are just waiting for the Vancouver office to contact us. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats...

I wish *I* had a DM letter....

puddinghh

Mar 22, 2017
SA_to_Canada said:
Congrats!! you inbox is full btw lol

dimigago

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
SA_to_Canada said:
Congrats! :D :D

SA_to_Canada

Oct 3, 2016
profiler said:
Congrats...

I wish *I* had a DM letter....
Thank you. We did the medical on Mar 7 and it showed passed on Mar 12, so it was less than 2 weeks after that we got the SA and DM letters. Sucks that you have to wait to re-do the medicals, but it will be a very quick approval once they pass the medicals.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
SA_to_Canada said:
Thank you. We did the medical on Mar 7 and it showed passed on Mar 12, so it was less than 2 weeks after that we got the SA and DM letters. Sucks that you have to wait to re-do the medicals, but it will be a very quick approval once they pass the medicals.
Yeah, that's the price we pay for upfront. Either case I was only kidding :). Good to know that, when they are waiting for them, they are fast.

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
check this out!! IMM 5406 PAY ATTENTION
If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must declare "ALL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS".
-All dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, must complete and sign IMM 5406

Definitions of dependent children (types 1 and 2)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp#forms

Your child or the child of your spouse or common-law partner can be considered a dependent child if that child meets the requirements of type 1 or 2 below:
Type 1
The child is under the age of 19 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
Type 2
The child is 19 years of age or older and has been financially dependent on a parent since before the age of 19 because of a physical or mental condition

This form must be filled out and signed by:
The principal applicant,
All dependent children aged 18 or over (whether coming with you to Canada or not).
Note: if your dependent child is the principal applicant on a sponsorship application, you should complete this form on their behalf regardless of their age

SECTION B GUIDE 5289
Write the personal details for your children. It is very important that you list all of your children (even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada). This includes:
married children,
adopted children,
children of your spouse(step-children) or common-law partner,
any of your children who have been adopted by others,
any of your children who are in the custody of an ex-spouse, former common-law partner or other guardian
SO I CALLED CITIZENSHIP IMMIGRATION CANADA!!! THIS WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD
IF THERE IS A CHILD(REN)
COMPLETE AND HAVE THE DOCUMENT IMM5406 SIGNED

2ND NOTE
DID YOU KNOW YOUR SPOUSE, COMMON-LAW PARTNER OR CONJUGAL PARTNER
can not discuss, obtain and or submit any documentation to IRCC without IMM5476?
mhnmmn ircc would not discuss my account with my wife because there was no imm5476
hahahaha interesting
I see how participating on this forum make so many so knowledgeable.....