Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Dec-2-2016 applicant
Lady from CIC called 2 days ago to confirm where we live
Today Sponsor side changed to “decision made” - PR side still “in progress”

Reactions: gabrielasqs

Provider

Jun 20, 2018
I know there are still some 2016 applicants, and you are not alone, I am one of you:( just wanna share my timeline with you guys, hopefully all of us will complete the whole process soon.

I sent my application in late August,2016.
Application was received in early September,2016.
Fingerprint was required in April, 2017.
Medical check was required in June, 2017.
We received Sponsor Decision Made Letter in January, 2018.
For applicant side, no new updates on CIC websites.
Today, Approval in Principle Letter was received, but still waiting for DM letter.

Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for sharing, don’t worry DM is around the corner now, I wonder why your app took a little longer than usual, were you out of status when applied or have dependants?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Same here, Dec 2016. Applicant side turned “In Process” in April 25, nothing after that. Not sure how long of a wait will it be
both our sides showed "In Process" for over a year,, then it all went very quickly we got DM on both sides, then 3 weeks later we got the Finial interview letter/ within 2 weeks we had the Appointment date for the interview and I was done.. right at 14 months for the whole process for a inland app...

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I just popped in to see if Profiler decided to stick around... What a great guy he is !!

JB0405

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
We were asked to submit RCMP Fingerprint report on May 28th. My wife gave her fingerprints on the 29th and RCMP sent the report directly to IRCC on the 30th. My wife called IRCC on June 14th and they said the results weren't updated in their system yet. When I check online, it still says that 'They need additional documents from us'. Does anyone know how long will they take on an average to update records like FP requests? I am worried as we were given 30 days time and its almost over. Any help would be appreciated

Provider

Jun 20, 2018
We were asked to submit RCMP Fingerprint report on May 28th. My wife gave her fingerprints on the 29th and RCMP sent the report directly to IRCC on the 30th. My wife called IRCC on June 14th and they said the results weren't updated in their system yet. When I check online, it still says that 'They need additional documents from us'. Does anyone know how long will they take on an average to update records like FP requests? I am worried as we were given 30 days time and its almost over. Any help would be appreciated

Don’t worry it can take up to 60 days to have your profile updated, however you’re right Fingerprints are quite fast either if you’ve done it in police station or an authorized office. So maybe the officer just didn’t get a chance to get back to her file after they requested the FP yet, and that’s why you’re still seeing this message of additional documents are required.

Reactions: WOLFHAWK and JB0405

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
They don’t stamp your passport if you’re inland they give you your CoPR only and then you receive the “travel” card by mail
That is not correct. I was an inland applicant and the lady stamped my passport and crossed out my valid work visa before handing the long form COPR to me.