IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
No change yet.. Santa is waiting for Christmas Eve..:)
If I have to, I will 'will' it from the internet....

That's what I did in the weeks coming up to my wife's case moving. I started to 'will' if from the internet.... ask @sylvain1, some of my attempts were ... unorthodox....

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Sounds like a systems glitch. You can try to call them tomorrow to ask. But I am not sure it's a big deal right now...
Profiler, I called the call center this morning and the agent was nice. He told me that they ordered for re-assessment of my medicals after it expired and it was confirmed that I do not need to do another medicals. Besides, the good news is he said that my application was approved, and so have to wait to officially receive correspondence.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Profiler, I called the call center this morning and the agent was nice. He told me that they ordered for re-assessment of my medicals after it expired and it was confirmed that I do not need to do another medicals. Besides, the good news is he said that my application was approved, and so have to wait to officially receive correspondence.
Now Ecas shows decision made on both sides. Finally, the wait is coming to an end.

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: dok

lizololo

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2016
AOR Received.
31-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
After I sent to cic the proof of cohabitation through the webform I received an odd response that they received it and forwarded it to the visa office but
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

why would my file be there? I though it's being processed in Mississauga. When I go to the link I get a list of internation visa offices. not sure how to find mine and contact them ?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Reactions: dok

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
After I sent to cic the proof of cohabitation through the webform I received an odd response that they received it and forwarded it to the visa office but
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

why would my file be there? I though it's being processed in Mississauga. When I go to the link I get a list of internation visa offices. not sure how to find mine and contact them ?
It's in Mississauga. We have heard of these strange responses since May. Not sure why their email states that, but it's at CPC-M when you apply inland.

lizololo

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2016
AOR Received.
It's in Mississauga. We have heard of these strange responses since May. Not sure why their email states that, but it's at CPC-M when you apply inland.
Thanks profiler.
when I submitted the documents in the message I mentioned that I'd also like to update our phone numbers. They didn't say anything about it in the email. Should I call and double check that or make a separate inquiry ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks profiler.
when I submitted the documents in the message I mentioned that I'd also like to update our phone numbers. They didn't say anything about it in the email. Should I call and double check that or make a separate inquiry ?
I would call anyway. I would update ECAS first, then try to reach them at the call centre to confirm the numbers have been updated everywhere.

beate1961

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Nov.24
AOR Received.
Dec. 10-17-016
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
If I have to, I will 'will' it from the internet....

That's what I did in the weeks coming up to my wife's case moving. I started to 'will' if from the internet.... ask @sylvain1, some of my attempts were ... unorthodox....
Oh, that sounds very interesting. :) I would love to hear about those attempts..@sylvain1..
I am already calling the 24 hour line every day while hubby thinks I am crazy.. well, I am a wee bit..;) Ah,but it would be a real Christmas gift just before Christmas Eve. They are currently reviewing his background info and working on cases from October 21st. Then again, I checked how other applicants are doing, and some November applications have been approved..:) I think the glitch from sending stuff ( not on our end) to Sri Lanka did not help..haha Well, both countries end with an a..

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Oh, that sounds very interesting. :) I would love to hear about those attempts..@sylvain1..
I am already calling the 24 hour line every day while hubby thinks I am crazy.. well, I am a wee bit..;) Ah,but it would be a real Christmas gift just before Christmas Eve. They are currently reviewing his background info and working on cases from October 21st. Then again, I checked how other applicants are doing, and some November applications have been approved..:) I think the glitch from sending stuff ( not on our end) to Sri Lanka did not help..haha Well, both countries end with an a..
I changed the source code of the page that displays status in ECAS on my laptop, then screen captured it. It Said DM/DM when I was done ;). I am sure that any time now you will see news in ECAS...

beate1961

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Nov.24
AOR Received.
Dec. 10-17-016
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
I changed the source code of the page that displays status in ECAS on my laptop, then screen captured it. It Said DM/DM when I was done ;). I am sure that any time now you will see news in ECAS...
I used to build webpages, but I am afraid I forgot how to do most of it. Instead I will visualize really hard .lol
Seriously, this would be the best Christmas gift ever..
Now I am in the process of extending his visitor's status, I had a heck of a time downloading one file..
His AHS will run out at the same time and I have to figure out if Implied Status works for them.. somehow I doubt it..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I used to build webpages, but I am afraid I forgot how to do most of it. Instead I will visualize really hard .lol
Seriously, this would be the best Christmas gift ever..
Now I am in the process of extending his visitor's status, I had a heck of a time downloading one file..
His AHS will run out at the same time and I have to figure out if Implied Status works for them.. somehow I doubt it..
Easy: F-12 to open the browser's debugger and do a find on "Application Received" (or right click while hovering on "Application Received" and "Inspect Element") Change the text and hit enter :). Change the Sponsorship application to suit. Then screen shot :)

I don't think you are far off to be honest...

lizololo

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2016
AOR Received.
I would call anyway. I would update ECAS first, then try to reach them at the call centre to confirm the numbers have been updated everywhere.
After multiple calls and 40 mins on hold they were able to check my phone number and it's updated and was updated back in September. They couldn't check my sponsors phone because it's not a part of my file. Stupid or what? He said to update it in ECAS. I did that already.
I wonder why they originally asked for my new phone number if they already had it on file since september..
He said they wouldn't update my phone number from using case specific inquiry.