Doc's Request.
10-08-16 Background check started 29-07-16
AOR Received.
23-06-16/ AOR 2 29-06-16
Med's Done....
22-07-16/PASSED
profiler said:
There is always mainstream media ;).
Let me stress Profiler, i hold this view about all politicians, not just Canadian ones, sad fact is they will say and do what the folks (or the most popular view) want to hear from them, for that vote and the seat on the public purse gravy train..(beats working for a living).

Owing to the fact, that even though we are talking about years in cases, Inland PR is something that comes to an end. When it does most couples go "thank god" and get on with the rest of life, stop coming on forums, or being part of Facebook groups, at that point their knowledge base, and I suppose activism dies. Then the new applicants go through the same but from a much more limited understanding for years, it is not something that is consistently kept in the public eye, by a successful representative lobby group and therefore can be "screwed around with" by the powers that be, with practically no fallout.

Also as was seen by the reaction just on here to my letters to the Minister from Canadian forum members, how dare we, who are asking Canada for a home, have the cheek to say anything about how long it takes, or how inefficient the system is...hell buddy, be grateful we ain't kicking your cheating ass out! While public opinion is along those lines, we may as well line up with a bullseye on our chests as a category next time IRCC needs to make cuts, no one would feel the same about say, Refugees, who have a successful lobby which works with both mainstream media and Ottowa. Ottowa has the public convinced that one in ten of us are lying, cheating, anything to get that PR..while the public think that..well we get the same respect as any free-loader, again because Inland PR, as a group, have no lobby, no PR...nothing.

We all go on about the OWP for Inland applicants, let me tell you how that came about, one NZ guy who married a Canadian had been waiting for nearly 15 months for PR inland, sickened he contacted National Media about how this situation was crazy when an economic PR was approved in months, his story was taken up as he had 2 young children and they lived in poverty (great public interest story), public sympathy was with the couple, 4 weeks later the Government announced the OWP program. ..successful lobbying at it's best.

POOYA4091

Aug 30, 2016
Hello Every One,
We applied for Inland sponsorship in Jan 2015. We live in Montreal. In Feb 2016 we asked for CSQ. Got CSQ in March 2016. in June 2016 we got AIP(Approval of Sponsor and sponsored). Recently, In AUG 26th, 2016 we received a letter that decision has been made and you will be called by Montreal office for interview.

My Question is: How long after DESICION MADE I will receive the interview letter?? Is it going to be by Email or Mail(POST).

Thanks for your very very helpful forum :DDD

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Most distrust politicians. I am a believe-it-when-I-see-it or pics-or-it-never-happened kind of guy. So I totally get what you are saying -- but if the media becomes involved, they are like hyena's at a carcass.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
POOYA4091 said:
Hello Every One,
We applied for Inland sponsorship in Jan 2015. We live in Montreal. In Feb 2016 we asked for CSQ. Got CSQ in March 2016. in June 2016 we got AIP(Approval of Sponsor and sponsored). Recently, In AUG 26th, 2016 we received a letter that decision has been made and you will be called by Montreal office for interview.

My Question is: How long after DESICION MADE I will receive the interview letter?? Is it going to be by Email or Mail(POST).

It depends on the office. Some are really fast. Some are incredibly slow.

Canad1anAl1en

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga (Inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
23-06-16/ AOR 2 29-06-16
Med's Done....
22-07-16/PASSED
POOYA4091 said:
Hello Every One,

No need to worry, that's your Landing interview....at which the party concerned will get his PR...congrats, from what I have seen on here should be about 2-3 weeks, the least notice I have seen from the letter to the interview was 4 days, but normally again 2-3 weeks. If you have supplied email it should be an email, but hey this is IRCC..could be post...could be both.

POOYA4091

Aug 30, 2016
Canad1anAl1en said:
No need to worry, that's your Landing interview....at which the party concerned will get his PR...congrats, from what I have seen on here should be about 2-3 weeks, the least notice I have seen from the letter to the interview was 4 days, but normally again 2-3 weeks. If you have supplied email it should be an email, but hey this is IRCC..could be post...could be both.
Thanks for your response. We did provide email. But, apparently QC guys prefer the older type of communicating (Regular Post). Do you know what is the main concern in Interview. ???

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
POOYA4091 said:
Thanks, I am concerning Montreal office specifically.!!
I can't say I know this one, unfortunately. Though I think CanadianAl1en's answer is probably correct here.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
POOYA4091 said:
Thanks for your response. We did provide email. But, apparently QC guys prefer the older type of communicating (Regular Post). Do you know what is the main concern in Interview. ???
Yes, the main concern is giving someone a PR.

Canad1anAl1en

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga (Inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
23-06-16/ AOR 2 29-06-16
Med's Done....
22-07-16/PASSED
profiler said:
Most distrust politicians. I am a believe-it-when-I-see-it or pics-or-it-never-happened kind of guy. So I totally get what you are saying -- but if the media becomes involved, they are like hyena's at a carcass.
True..but like we need air to breathe, A good lobby needs media to carry the message...the days of holding public meetings from a soap box are long gone, one just has to know how to throw the carcass in the right way that the hyena's upset the lions.

PS you are talking to an ex-journalist, it was my dream profession, 3 years in a newsroom before changing fields totally...still carry a really out-of-date press pass in my wallet. (reformed hyena)

Canad1anAl1en

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga (Inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
23-06-16/ AOR 2 29-06-16
Med's Done....
22-07-16/PASSED
POOYA4091 said:
You are at the end, the interview will last about 10 minutes, questions as follows..still living together?...any kids born since application...do you still want to sponsor the spouse?..sign the document, hand over passport, PR is put in...happy dance.

POOYA4091

Aug 30, 2016
Canad1anAl1en said:
You are at the end, the interview will last about 10 minutes, questions as follows..still living together?...any kids born since application...do you still want to sponsor the spouse?..sign the document, hand over passport, PR is put in...happy dance.
Do they give us CPR in the Interview or issue visa or its accounts as landing (Like entering the country). Can she leave the country immediately after or she should wait for PR card to arrive??

polarvolcano

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Canad1anAl1en said:
I intend to remember my time, and still play a part, even if it is just giving limited advice, and getting folks up to speed, as quickly as possible..and yes I will become a Citizen, and when I do I intend to be one of the biggest pain in the asses fighting for the rights of Spousal PR's.
Thank you, Spousal PR champion. What would we do without you?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am trying to figure out if you were actually thanking him, or trolling him ;).

I'd say I would do the same but...

Canad1anAl1en

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga (Inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
23-06-16/ AOR 2 29-06-16
Med's Done....
22-07-16/PASSED
profiler said:
I am trying to figure out if you were actually thanking him, or trolling him ;).

I'd say I would do the same but...
LOL I didn't write it for applause, hopefully some folks WILL hang around after that magical day and pass on their words of wisdom to the next generation...we actually see it on this forum right now, active forum members have suddenly disappeared once they have their own goals achieved.