+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal open work permit extension/transition time

samir5767

Jan 23, 2019
hi anyone who received PGWP and applied for extension of spouse OWP?? if anyone can provide sample of reference letter from employee will be grateful. thank you!!its urgent please

munnawar

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks @gagan24. I do have 2 with me but after reading on CIC's website I thought of applying getting 3rd one. Did you add your paystubs directly on website or you emailed them to CIC? How much time it took to get the aproval for work permit?
Do we have to add 3 paystubs in Client information section?

munnawar

Jun 20, 2018
I want to know where to submit 3 paystubs and job letter noc B in the form. Is it in the Client information section? Please answer

munnawar

Jun 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have question regarding SOWP extension. I know that Primary applicant have a job in NOC O,A or B and 3 paystub.
My question is if primary applicant job had in NOC B after study completed, and 3 pay stub secondary applicant can apply for their open work permit extension?
After 3 pay stub primary applicant job is not exist.
Can you tell me if we have to upload paystubs and job letter in Client information section?

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I want to know where to submit 3 paystubs and job letter noc B in the form. Is it in the Client information section? Please answer
Yes!!
Keep all this in single file