May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
handsup said:
Asslam alaikum all senior and new members here :)

It s so difficult and time consuming to read all 101 pages to get info I need :(

here is my story

My husband sponsored me in Feb 2013 and our file is transfered to LVO from CHC ISB in April 2014.

In June I sent an email to LVO regarding baby addition in file and they replied that baby is added to your file... Also they said we will contact you when your file will be opened for further processing.....

- What is next ? Should I sit and wait for there further correspondence or what ?
- I heard someone was talking about "Notes"... What are they?
GCMS (electronic notes) have no effect on file processing. Order them every few months to see if there is progress on case.
Order now to see if everything is ok, even things such as contact info, client info, etc.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
canvis2006 said:
GCMS (electronic notes) have no effect on file processing. Order them every few months to see if there is progress on case.
Order now to see if everything is ok, even things such as contact info, client info, etc.
Thanks Alot

another question

anyone who has paid or going to Pay Right of permanent residence fee (RPRF)??

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
handsup said:
Thanks Alot
another question
anyone who has paid or going to Pay Right of permanent residence fee (RPRF)??
Everyone should be paying RPRF when submit ting their application[unless financial problems]. If you haven't, don't wait for them to ask and update them after paying the fee.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
canvis2006 said:
respectfully i do not agree with you. they do have issues if you bug them too much and ask for the notes and other info. it takes them so much time to generate that file..because they cant release everything to you. so yes if you bug them too much it can have negative effect. so you can do it..but do it once only..otherwise don't do it at all..just email them once a month and ask for update.

i remember one of my friend sent so many emails to them ..they got angry. and guess what. it took him 33 months. yea there were also some other issues with his file but i also think that can be one reason..so it is better to sit back relax and pray. my case took around 22 months in total. now they have sent ppr 1 and 2 together and i will send passports to Islamabad. so it is different for everyone. just keep praying. and by the way...

yes london is doing a great job. their time line is 11 months. almost all the cases are being done in that range. even mine..

the reason why i say that is that london processes the files after they received them. so for example
my wife's file was submitted in dec 2012. it was in ottawa for one year. i know that from some email correspondences. it never went to islambad. then they moved all the files to london. even mine. it was shifted in nov 2013 i think....so from nov till now is not even a year. so if you wish to count your tim line. count from the date it was shifted to london and keep in mind 11 months. even if its not done in 11 months. it would be in 15 to 18 months. hopefully.

thanks..if you disagree please correct me

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
nike5 said:
respectfully i do not agree with you. they do have issues if you bug them too much and ask for the notes and other info. it takes them so much time to generate that file..because they cant release everything to you. so yes if you bug them too much it can have negative effect. so you can do it..but do it once only..otherwise don't do it at all..just email them once a month and ask for update.

i remember one of my friend sent so many emails to them ..they got angry. and guess what. it took him 33 months. yea there were also some other issues with his file but i also think that can be one reason..so it is better to sit back relax and pray. my case took around 22 months in total. now they have sent ppr 1 and 2 together and i will send passports to Islamabad. so it is different for everyone. just keep praying. and by the way...

yes london is doing a great job. their time line is 11 months. almost all the cases are being done in that range. even mine..

the reason why i say that is that london processes the files after they received them. so for example
my wife's file was submitted in dec 2012. it was in ottawa for one year. i know that from some email correspondences. it never went to islambad. then they moved all the files to london. even mine. it was shifted in nov 2013 i think....so from nov till now is not even a year. so if you wish to count your tim line. count from the date it was shifted to london and keep in mind 11 months. even if its not done in 11 months. it would be in 15 to 18 months. hopefully.

thanks..if you disagree please correct me
This x100000. I also in the camp of NOT bothering them for your notes. SOme people seem to think that requesting your notes kick-starts the process. I completely disagree. Someone has to go into your file, pull the notes, and prepare them for mailing, not to mention they do have to do a check before they send them out to ensure they are complete, and that there's nothing in the notes that you aren't supposed to know. It just takes up their time to request the notes.

So if you are within your processing time, whether it be Islamabad's 33 months or London's 11 months, DO NOT REQUEST THE NOTES. Let CIC do their job. As nike5 said, you risk pissing them off and they can just knock your file to the back of the queue. Just sit back and wait for it. Once you're outside of the processing time then yes, notes might be in order. But stop giving CIC extra work.

And yes, London's 11 months starts from the time the application arrives in London, NOT from the time you filed in Mississauga, or from the time your file went to Islamabad or whatever office. It starts from the time London received your application. In addition, 11 months is for 80% of applications. Most will be faster. Some will be longer. You still have to wait 11 months before contacting them, and that should including inundating them with useless requests for notes.

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
I'm so glad this group exists...when you visit the Islamabad one it seems like complete chaos with people panicking. This London group bring a sense of hope and calm

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I got the atip result today and forwarded it to my mp. She told me everything looks well and all is done, background check is pending. She said once results come in, the file will be finalized. Everyone please pray I get ppr before November inshallah!

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Hello Everyone!!
Can someone tell me please that when my file has been sent to LVO?
I've almostt same Dates regarding My App. as mentioned by Sidkhan...

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
SchnookoLoly said:
This x100000. I also in the camp of NOT bothering them for your notes. SOme people seem to think that requesting your notes kick-starts the process. I completely disagree. Someone has to go into your file, pull the notes, and prepare them for mailing, not to mention they do have to do a check before they send them out to ensure they are complete, and that there's nothing in the notes that you aren't supposed to know. It just takes up their time to request the notes.

So if you are within your processing time, whether it be Islamabad's 33 months or London's 11 months, DO NOT REQUEST THE NOTES. Let CIC do their job. As nike5 said, you risk pissing them off and they can just knock your file to the back of the queue. Just sit back and wait for it. Once you're outside of the processing time then yes, notes might be in order. But stop giving CIC extra work.

And yes, London's 11 months starts from the time the application arrives in London, NOT from the time you filed in Mississauga, or from the time your file went to Islamabad or whatever office. It starts from the time London received your application. In addition, 11 months is for 80% of applications. Most will be faster. Some will be longer. You still have to wait 11 months before contacting them, and that should including inundating them with useless requests for notes.
People from both sides of the camp will exist. There have been applicants here who ordered notes and came to know about suspicions of the VO [due to which they were in the interview queue] but by submitting additional proof of relationship their interview was later waived.

It also looks as ATIP[notes] are handled by a completely different team than the immigration/visa officers.

Lets say when it comes to notes the 2 sides agree to disagree.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
khan877 said:
Hello Everyone!!
Can someone tell me please that when my file has been sent to LVO?
I've almostt same Dates regarding My App. as mentioned by Sidkhan...
Order atip notes. Almost everyone got to know about the exact date of transfer through notes.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
fizz1234 said:
People from both sides of the camp will exist. There have been applicants here who ordered notes and came to know about suspicions of the VO [due to which they were in the interview queue] but by submitting additional proof of relationship their interview was later waived.

It also looks as ATIP[notes] are handled by a completely different team than the immigration/visa officers.

Lets say when it comes to notes the 2 sides agree to disagree.
I totally agree with you. Things work in a systematic way. If this would delay cases, i am sure they wouldnt offer such services at the first place. And yes there would be different departments handling different tasks but simultaneously having access to our files through a single data base. Notes is just an extraction of data. It does not consist of any analytical opinions which would need days of effort and study. Even if it would, it must be an entirely different department handling it.

MarryALi

Jan 16, 2014
What are the requirements of TRV. I am working in Khi ,do i need to show something like employer letter to show i will come back ?

What if i resign from here , will it impact the TRV?

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
MarryALi said:
What are the requirements of TRV. I am working in Khi ,do i need to show something like employer letter to show i will come back ?

What if i resign from here , will it impact the TRV?
You should submit a letter from your employer stating that you will be taking annual leaves mentioning the duration of your holidays.
Doing this will make your case strong. I would recommend do not resign untill you get your trv. At times they do verify your emplyment status and things like that. Also having ownership of property/land etc makes your case strong enough to get trv. Rest is all luck i guess.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Sidkhan said:
Order atip notes. Almost everyone got to know about the exact date of transfer through notes.
I didn't recieve an email etc from LVO or Islamabad Visa Office.
Have you recieved any email abt File transferred to LVO?
Would you like to guide me please!!