AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
I am planning to apply for TRV for my spouse in November...does anyone have any tips on what documents to provide and how to present the case ?

Thanks!

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
hello all

by the Grace of Allah i have received my passport request. it is wife case.

i filed my app on dec, 2012. after long wait i got re medical request in aug 2014. med done in sept, 2014. along with some other info.
in sept , 2014, they asked for the passports.

now they sent an email and said that your visa issuance will be in 2 steps. one is that you will send the passports copies along with updates info chart to london via email or mail.
precisely after 30 days. you will send the passports to ismalabad. they said if you send early they cannot issue the visa until we ask them to do so. anyways.

im currently in pak. i wish to take my family with me. now how long does islamabad usually takes to issue the visa and return passports??
can someone please help.

after medical miraculously they asked asked for passports straight away in about 15 days. thank God. May Allah help you all as well.

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
i am reapplyig my case for family class sponsorhip. please help me out regarding all the forms that are required.

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
nike5 said:
hello all

i filed my app on dec, 2012. after long wait i got re medical request in aug 2014. med done in sept, 2014. along with some other info.

now they sent an email and said that your visa issuance will be in 2 steps. one is that you will send the passports copies along with updates info chart to london via email or mail.
precisely after 30 days. you will send the passports to ismalabad. they said if you send early they cannot issue the visa until we ask them to do so. anyways.

im currently in pak. i wish to take my family with me. now how long does islamabad usually takes to issue the visa and return passports??
can someone please help.

after medical miraculously they asked asked for passports straight away in about 15 days. thank God. May Allah help you all as well.
Congratulations man :) great news

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Asslam alaikum all senior and new members here :)

It s so difficult and time consuming to read all 101 pages to get info I need :(

here is my story

My husband sponsored me in Feb 2013 and our file is transfered to LVO from CHC ISB in April 2014.

In June I sent an email to LVO regarding baby addition in file and they replied that baby is added to your file... Also they said we will contact you when your file will be opened for further processing.....

- What is next ? Should I sit and wait for there further correspondence or what ?
- I heard someone was talking about "Notes"... What are they?

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
handsup said:

It s so difficult and time consuming to read all 101 pages to get info I need :(

here is my story

My husband sponsored me in Feb 2013 and our file is transfered to LVO from CHC ISB in April 2014.

In June I sent an email to LVO regarding baby addition in file and they replied that baby is added to your file... Also they said we will contact you when your file will be opened for further processing.....

- What is next ? Should I sit and wait for there further correspondence or what ?
checkout this link for notes

paktocanada . blogspot.com /2013/07/ how-to-order-gcms-caips-notes . html [remove the spaces]

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
'Notes' refer to GCMS notes. However, if you've just applied, don't request them! It just gives CIC more work that they don't need. IF your file is taking much longer than normal then you can try to request just to see, but there is no point flooding CIC with notes requests, which they have to produce within 30 days, when you are within processing times. So just wait.

zameer2u said:

paktocanada . blogspot.com /2013/07/ how-to-order-gcms-caips-notes . html [remove the spaces]
We have you on the spreadsheet in 2013, I just noticed from your timeline on the left that you appear to have received sponsor approval on 24-Jan, do I have that right? Be sure to post updates for the spreadsheet so we can keep it up to date. Thanks!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
handsup said:

here is my story

I would advise you to look into whether your child is eligible for Canadian citizenship ... nevertheless you are still required to report to CIC any changes in the composition of your family size and I noticed you did. Well done.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
OmNi2012 said:
I would advise you to look into whether your child is eligible for Canadian citizenship ... nevertheless you are still required to report to CIC any changes in the composition of your family size and I noticed you did. Well done.

we applied almost at same time :)

have you heard anything?

dint u do medical n sent file ? or is it re medical on LVO request ?

I din get any of such requests from them.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
zameer2u said:

thanks for detailed reply

what about my 1st question? what should I do ?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
nike5 said:
hello all

can someone please help.

Congratulations and Celebrations :)

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...