+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION - File transferred to London Office from Islamabad

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Ihma I am sure you will hear some thing very soon. Just keep hopes high... InshA Allah. ..6 months mean you will hear some thing very soon.... best of luck and please do update us when U do

speedstah

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For anyone who has been waiting more than 5 months after the transfer, they should look into ordering notes and see where they stand.

Mine got transferred end of January so I will look into ordering notes in May if I don't hear anything.

This way we would know where we stand and what timelines apply to us, cause right now we have no idea what the timelines would be as this is a new process...

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
speedstah said:
For anyone who has been waiting more than 5 months after the transfer, they should look into ordering notes and see where they stand.

Mine got transferred end of January so I will look into ordering notes in May if I don't hear anything.

This way we would know where we stand and what timelines apply to us, cause right now we have no idea what the timelines would be as this is a new process...
Okay, Mine also got transferred in end of Jan, May is not far lets see than I should also order notes If God forbid we don't hear any thing back. btw whats the process of ordering notes ?

khan7186

Feb 20, 2014
hello fellow member,

as i can see there are alot of file transfers to london on october 24 2013, and i was one of them. did anybody from that time applied for notes and seen any progress.
thank youuu

Faraz68534

Jul 11, 2013
Guys my wifez file was also transferred to london . Her medical is due now and my question is will she be receiving the medical papers in pakistan or should i be keeping an eye out for them here in canada?? Thanx

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Faraz68534 said:
Guys my wifez file was also transferred to london . Her medical is due now and my question is will she be receiving the medical papers in pakistan or should i be keeping an eye out for them here in canada?? Thanx

Didn't you submit the medical with the initial application ? Has it expired ?

Faraz68534

Jul 11, 2013
I submitted the medical with the initial application but its been a year since then. I heard they ask for a remedical after a year. Will she be getting the remedical papers or will the london embacy send the papers to me to send to her in pak??

Faraz68534

Jul 11, 2013
samkk84 said:
Didn't you submit the medical with the initial application ? Has it expired ?

I submitted the medical with the initial application but its been a year since then. I heard they ask for a remedical after a year. Will she be getting the remedical papers or will the london embacy send the papers to me to send to her in pak??

Report to moderator 174.95.88.245

ihma2213

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 (london)
Med's Request
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
Passport request Jan 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 1st :)
LANDED..........
everything is done online now....im wondering maybe they will just email you for the re-medical and then you will inform your wife.? that's my guess

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
speedstah said:

Can you guide me as to how to order notes and what exactly does it help with?

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Hello everyone!! I just found out that my file (wife case) has been transferred to London! My husband filed my application in July and it was initially sent to isb in August. ( as per the sponsorship approval letter). Has anyone heard from the London office yet?? What timeline wil apply to these applications? London or isb??

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
hladha said:
Hello everyone!! I just found out that my file (wife case) has been transferred to London! My husband filed my application in July and it was initially sent to isb in August. ( as per the sponsorship approval letter). Has anyone heard from the London office yet?? What timeline wil apply to these applications? London or isb??
Hi Hladha, No one here is really sure about what timelines will apply, some one did shared a experience of 14 months end to end. So at least people here are hoping for the best. Let's see, however if you find out some thing do share.

Best of luck with the case.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
hladha said:
How did you find that your file has been transferred to London?

boostednation

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/Sept/2013
Doc's Request.
never
File Transfer...
Oct/2014
Med's Done....
remed done in: 13/Aug/2014
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
12/Nov/2014
VISA ISSUED...
IA Soon
LANDED..........
IA Soon
ks1234567 said:
My consultant in Canada told me that london VO should get back in 3 to 4 Months. With that Information I think you should hear some thing by end of this month and I should hear some thing max by end of June. Lets see. I really hope they handle our case in 10 Months or so.........

Does any one else have any update ?

thanks for the update... i will definitely let you guyz know if there's any update of if i hear anything... its been almost 7 months for me and i haven't heard anything.. even when i check status online its not updated yet.. it says application received.. does anyone else has the same issue?..
one of my friend applied last month.. his status is fully updated.. application received... medical received.. so now i am a little worried y they haven't updated my file..

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
EagleMan said:
How did you find that your file has been transferred to London?
Through my lawyer.