12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
haroonbashir said:
Buddy maybe your are right but CIC-M clearly said that we forward your application for improving our services and London visa office time is 10 month i think its a good sign for us... Inshallah ALLAH will do better for us... Hope for the best..
\
i hope its good sign in start of 2012 files starts transferring from CIC-M to pilot project Ottawa with same reason that to improving service and at that time Ottawa pilot's was 8 months we all get happy but then we got to know that Pakistani applicant has to follow Islamabad's timeline which is 32 months...i hope they don't repeat same thing again

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
file directly send to london visa office applicant residing in pak

this is what i have untill now
application type = sponsorship
application sent= 4/01/2014
application received = 10/01/2014
aor received = 7/02/2014
sponsorship approval = 14/02/2014
applied for quebec selection certificate = 18/02/2014
received quebec selection certificate = 28/02/2014
application received in london visa office = 10/01/2014
medical received in london visa office = 10/01/2014

haroonbashir

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
13 Nov and ECAS goes IN-PROCESS
Med's Done....
28 Nov
Interview........
No Way
Passport Req..
Decision made on 12 Dec, PPT req. on 9 Jan, CHC ISB recieved PPT on 12 Jan
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec Visa Issued and PPT recieved with Visa on 4th Feb.
LANDED..........
March or April
MRS SAM said:
\
i hope its good sign in start of 2012 files starts transferring from CIC-M to pilot project Ottawa with same reason that to improving service and at that time Ottawa pilot's was 8 months we all get happy but then we got to know that Pakistani applicant has to follow Islamabad's timeline which is 32 months...i hope they don't repeat same thing again
Inshallah they dont repeat this again...

ms.saba

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
I think now all files are transferring to London
even many files from 2012 cases are also going there
I think now islbd ll work out to clear backlog

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one update folks, Interview request and additional docs request. timeline is mentioned in my profile.
So keep fingers crossed.

LVO I love u. You are fast.......

We all will be hearing good news. and request your spouses to pack bags.........

TooCareless

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
TooCareless1 said:
I have one update folks, Interview request and additional docs request. timeline is mentioned in my profile.
So keep fingers crossed.

We all will be hearing good news. and request your spouses to pack bags.........

TooCareless

Congrats! so the interview was done on 15th March? what did they ask and whats next?

haroonbashir

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
13 Nov and ECAS goes IN-PROCESS
Med's Done....
28 Nov
Interview........
No Way
Passport Req..
Decision made on 12 Dec, PPT req. on 9 Jan, CHC ISB recieved PPT on 12 Jan
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec Visa Issued and PPT recieved with Visa on 4th Feb.
LANDED..........
March or April
TooCareless1 said:
So keep fingers crossed.

TooCareless
Dear,

Where did you apply from and was your sponsor residing in Canada? Was the person being sponsored in Pakistan?

Regards

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
TooCareless1 said:
So keep fingers crossed.

TooCareless
Congratulations!!! So happy for you! May all of us get to hear from them soon and reunite with our spouses. You've actually given all of us some hope! Remember all of us in your prayers please. I can't wait for the day I will land in canada and start a life with my husband inshaAllah!!!

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am living in Canada, sponsored my wife and son who are in Pakistan.
Focus on only one thing,
i.e Proof of relationship, Pictures, Phone bills, call logs, skype logs, marriage certificates, also go for Family registration certificate as well.

Interview is all about simple questions with only intent to find that relationship is Genuine or not.
simple questions, your husband birthday, your plans, what your husband is doing, where he is living, how marriage was arranged. love or arrange marriage, how you both communicate and how often.

So dont worry and wait. our cases will be completed as per LVO timelines.

Best of Luck husbands/wives ;)

ks1234567

Star Member
May 16, 2012
TooCareless1 said:
Dear All,

I am living in Canada, sponsored my wife and son who are in Pakistan.
Focus on only one thing,
i.e Proof of relationship, Pictures, Phone bills, call logs, skype logs, marriage certificates, also go for Family registration certificate as well.

Interview is all about simple questions with only intent to find that relationship is Genuine or not.
simple questions, your husband birthday, your plans, what your husband is doing, where he is living, how marriage was arranged. love or arrange marriage, how you both communicate and how often.

So dont worry and wait. our cases will be completed as per LVO timelines.

Best of Luck husbands/wives ;)
Great news :) Congratulations, May Allah help you with faster remaining steps. :) and May Allah help us in hearing back from em soon :)

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
TooCareless1 said:
So keep fingers crossed.

TooCareless
Wow that's great news...I think you might be the first person to progress beyond the "medical received" status...at least as far as I am aware. My application was transferred to London in January 25. I sponsored my wife in September 2013. Hopefully that 10 month process applies to us !

Now, on to my question:

I have some additional proof of relationship since I visited by wife last december.

Does anyone know whether I need to send this additional proof to the LONDON visa office ? Or do I need to send this to CHC in Canada ?

Any ideas ?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great to hear progress has been made by a member whose file was transferred to London. Hope we can all sail in the same boat.

I was emailing Islamabad VO my scanned additional documents when they replied me 10 mins or so later indicating my file has been transferred to London so all future correspondence must be done with them. Not sure whether this will act the same as CPP-Ottawa where the files were simply stored.

samkk84 said:
Wow that's great news...I think you might be the first person to progress beyond the "medical received" status...at least as far as I am aware. My application was transferred to London in January 25. I sponsored my wife in September 2013. Hopefully that 10 month process applies to us !

Now, on to my question:

I have some additional proof of relationship since I visited by wife last december.

Does anyone know whether I need to send this additional proof to the LONDON visa office ? Or do I need to send this to CHC in Canada ?

Any ideas ?

If you got a letter indicating the file transfer to that VO, then all documents must be sent there. I was sending mines to Islamabad when I got that email so I emailed the rest of the documents to London .. not sure whether the ones I sent right before CHC-Islamabad's email were attached to the registry ... I guess GCMS notes will affirm or deny.

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
OmNi2012 said:
Great to hear progress has been made by a member whose file was transferred to London. Hope we can all sail in the same boat.

I was emailing Islamabad VO my scanned additional documents when they replied me 10 mins or so later indicating my file has been transferred to London so all future correspondence must be done with them. Not sure whether this will act the same as CPP-Ottawa where the files were simply stored.

If you got a letter indicating the file transfer to that VO, then all documents must be sent there. I was sending mines to Islamabad when I got that email so I emailed the rest of the documents to London .. not sure whether the ones I sent right before CHC-Islamabad's email were attached to the registry ... I guess GCMS notes will affirm or deny.
Thanks for your reply. So you are sending the documents electronically by scanning and emailing them.

I thought you had to send them documents by courier?

What email did you send the documents to ? My CIC transfer document does not list the email for the London Visa Office.

Did they confirm that they received your email with the attached documents ?

Thanks !

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samkk84 said:
Thanks for your reply. So you are sending the documents electronically by scanning and emailing them.

I thought you had to send them documents by courier?

What email did you send the documents to ? My CIC transfer document does not list the email for the London Visa Office.

Did they confirm that they received your email with the attached documents ?

Thanks !

Hi samkk84,

You have the option to send them by courier but I'm playing safe by keeping the originals with me in case they ask. I simply scan and email them the documents after merging all related scans into one big .pdf file (I use the trial version of SodaPDF creator! very helpful!) I recently sent them pics of ruksati and valima + boarding passes etc etc etc ....

This is the email I got from CHC Islamabad :

"Dear Client;

This refers to your e-mail. Please be informed that your immigration application has been transferred to 38 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4AA for further processing. If you have any query regarding your immigration file, please directly ask from our London office on the following e-mail address;
re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Thank you,

Visa Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca"

Hope this helps!

ihma2213

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 (london)
Med's Request
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
Passport request Jan 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 1st :)
LANDED..........
......This is same reply I got when I sent additional documents in January through email (pics, boarding pass etc)... Instead of saying that they updated my file...they gave me this reply ...mentioned above