File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
OmNi2012 said:
Hi samkk84,

You have the option to send them by courier but I'm playing safe by keeping the originals with me in case they ask. I simply scan and email them the documents after merging all related scans into one big .pdf file (I use the trial version of SodaPDF creator! very helpful!) I recently sent them pics of ruksati and valima + boarding passes etc etc etc ....

This is the email I got from CHC Islamabad :

"Dear Client;

This refers to your e-mail. Please be informed that your immigration application has been transferred to 38 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4AA for further processing. If you have any query regarding your immigration file, please directly ask from our London office on the following e-mail address;
re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Thank you,

Visa Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca"

Hope this helps!
Thanks OmNi2012 and ihma2213 and for your responses.

I will scan my documents and also email it to the London Office email : re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Yeah, it would be useful if they could just acknowledge they have received the additional documents and added them to our file.

By the way, have either of you requested GSCM notes ?

Thanks!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samkk84 said:
Thanks OmNi2012 and ihma2213 and for your responses.

I will scan my documents and also email it to the London Office email : re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Yeah, it would be useful if they could just acknowledge they have received the additional documents and added them to our file.

By the way, have either of you requested GSCM notes ?

Thanks!

Yeah, I put in an order sometime last week. Hopefully I'll get it in a month.

What are your timelines samkk84 and ihma2213? Thanks.

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
OmNi2012 said:
Yeah, I put in an order sometime last week. Hopefully I'll get it in a month.

What are your timelines samkk84 and ihma2213? Thanks.
Can you tell me how you ordered your GSCM notes ?

I applied in early September 2013. File was sent to Islamabad end of September 2013.
At the end of January 2014, my file was transferred to London Visa Office.

Do you know how to add my timeline to my profile on the left side ? Like you have it on yours ?

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
TooCareless1 said:
Dear All,

I am living in Canada, sponsored my wife and son who are in Pakistan.
Focus on only one thing,
i.e Proof of relationship, Pictures, Phone bills, call logs, skype logs, marriage certificates, also go for Family registration certificate as well.

Interview is all about simple questions with only intent to find that relationship is Genuine or not.
simple questions, your husband birthday, your plans, what your husband is doing, where he is living, how marriage was arranged. love or arrange marriage, how you both communicate and how often.

So dont worry and wait. our cases will be completed as per LVO timelines.

Best of Luck husbands/wives ;)
Hi! I'm really happy for you. You truly have given us some hope. I just wanted to confirm if your interview was taken in London or Islamabad? Because as far as I know, Islamabad will issue the visa eventually, even if the application has been transferred to London. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makamk said:
Hi! I'm really happy for you. You truly have given us some hope. I just wanted to confirm if your interview was taken in London or Islamabad? Because as far as I know, Islamabad will issue the visa eventually, even if the application has been transferred to London. Please correct me if I'm wrong?
Thanks for the wishes, Interview was at Islamabad, the visa officer was from London Visa Office (LVO) who came Islamabad to conduct interviews.

Our Visa office will remain London, LVO will issue our visas, and now Passport request will be two phase process. PPR1 and PPR2. in PPR1 LVO will ask us to send copies of PPs and pictures to LVO. in PPR2 LVO will ask you to submit your passports to Islamabad. So LVO will issue our visas and COPR. ISB will just paste it and send it to us. Its because as per Pakistani law sending passport to other country by post is illegal.

Most important question people are unsure and discussing is timeline. whether Islamabad or LVO timeline apply on our cases.
Our timeline will be of LVO timeline i.e. 10 Months we will be slightly more as People from England dont need Visa. our Visa will be two stage so may add 2 months. so realistic time is 12 months.

Regards,

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
TooCareless1 said:
Thanks for the wishes, Interview was at Islamabad, the visa officer was from London Visa Office (LVO) who came Islamabad to conduct interviews.

Our Visa office will remain London, LVO will issue our visas, and now Passport request will be two phase process. PPR1 and PPR2. in PPR1 LVO will ask us to send copies of PPs and pictures to LVO. in PPR2 LVO will ask you to submit your passports to Islamabad. So LVO will issue our visas and COPR. ISB will just paste it and send it to us. Its because as per Pakistani law sending passport to other country by post is illegal.

Most important question people are unsure and discussing is timeline. whether Islamabad or LVO timeline apply on our cases.
Our timeline will be of LVO timeline i.e. 10 Months we will be slightly more as People from England dont need Visa. our Visa will be two stage so may add 2 months. so realistic time is 12 months.

Regards,
That's great!!! I'm eagerly waiting for them to proceed with my application! When did they move your file to London? And after how much time did they contact you?
Atleast 12 months is way better than 32 months! I really hope they give us all visas very soon inshaAllah!!

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
TooCareless1 said:

Regards,
thats really good.
DId they kept ur wife's pp with them for visa stamping

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
TooCareless1 said:

Regards,
Thats great! :). Did they tell you themselves that the LVO timeline will apply? Its just that I applied in October so I'm hoping to hear in a month or 2 if my case gets the same treatment as yours! *fingers crossed*

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
thats really good.
DId they kept ur wife's pp with them for visa stamping
No they have not kept my wife and son passport. It was only interview not the PPR. Just understand the process. they cant skip the steps.

regards,

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)
2. first Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)
3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to Islamabad Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
4. 3rd Email: your file has been transferred to LVO for further processing instead of Islamabad due to operational reasons (In some cases files are being sent directly to LVO without 2nd email)

Now your file is at LVO waiting for processing. So you dont need to send anything to Islamabad.
5. Additional documents or Interview request from LVO (between 5-10 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not.

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

7. Passport request one. PPR1 sending copies of the passport to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics
9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.
10. You are ready to land.........

Best of luck husbands and wives.. I hope i was clear.....

Allah Hafiz

haroonbashir

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
13 Nov and ECAS goes IN-PROCESS
Med's Done....
28 Nov
Interview........
No Way
Passport Req..
Decision made on 12 Dec, PPT req. on 9 Jan, CHC ISB recieved PPT on 12 Jan
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec Visa Issued and PPT recieved with Visa on 4th Feb.
LANDED..........
March or April
TooCareless1 said:
Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

2. first Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)
3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to Islamabad Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
4. 3rd Email: your file has been transferred to LVO for further processing instead of Islamabad due to operational reasons (In some cases files are being sent directly to LVO without 2nd email)

Now your file is at LVO waiting for processing. So you dont need to send anything to Islamabad.
5. Additional documents or Interview request from LVO (between 5-10 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not.

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

7. Passport request one. PPR1 sending copies of the passport to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics
9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

Allah Hafiz
Dear you describe a whole process in a very good way..
And my application is already sent to LVO on 24 jan 2014 directly from CHC-M.
Now i am waiting for the next step. But truly i am so happy that i am going to call for further processing in a max 5-8 month .. Me and my spouse is very happy OMG...

But i just want to know that is LVO will E-mail me or mail me as my application goes to a next step. And either they do mail or E-mail , they also send it to my sponser or only send it to me?

Regards,

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TooCareless1 said:

Allah Hafiz

I agree with 'haroonbashir'. Great way to walk us with your experience! :) May Allah reunite us all with our spouses this year!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samkk84 said:

I applied in early September 2013. File was sent to Islamabad end of September 2013.

Do you know how to add my timeline to my profile on the left side ? Like you have it on yours ?
Yes, you can order your notes online on:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

It's self explanatory form with question marks '?' appearing besides fields to help you understand what needs to go there. On the last page. I always attach IMM 5476 (Authorize a rep. form signed by my wife and I) to ensure CIC knows I am allowed to access her files.

Basically you will input your information (requester) and enter you spouse's information (on whom the information is sought).

You can also request information under two parts:

1) Under the Privacy Act: You can obtain information what the government holds and is free for residents to obtain this information (not recommended for sponsorship since sponsorship involves you and you spouse)

2) Under the Access to Information Act: This is the information which you are trying to access on behalf of someone (preferred for immigration / sponsorship) since this will let you know everything what's going on with your file. You must be a Canadian citizen, resident, or at least be present in Canada at the time of requesting these notes. A $ 5 fee applies which you can pay via credit cards.

Hope this help!

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samkk84 said:

You can add the timeline on your profile by: (must have at least 15 or so posts in this forum/website)

Click on 'Profile' (located top right on this page)

Then click on 'Forum Profile Information' on left side of the page

Finally enter the information which you like to share with the members

Hope this helps!

ms.saba

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
is there anyone applied on march2013 and there file has been transferred to London?