+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, Finally received eCOPR just now... What a BIG relief... Cant explain how much we had been through for past 2 years ... I am really praying for all those who are waiting ... and trust me ... do not worry .. you all are going to be Permanent Resident of Canada.. I am not going to leave this forum and will try to address queries to the best of my abilities......

All the best....
Congratulations brother

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Congrats brother .....i am also wait ...me submit local office montreal 27may add docments and plus consent form ms team metting for interview ...i dont no what happen next if i send add proof of relation officer satisfy or not or interview reqiured or not all forum i chq it no interview any one that so plz giude me whats next process with us firts thet give me APPROVAL after portal same like you kindly advise me thanks my time line is may2019 still wait too much long and wait till now
Hi , Just be patient. Keep all supporting docs ready in case they ask for...and more importantly .. be prepare .. you and your partner should be on same page with all dates and other relationship related questions that IRCC may ask, incase they opt to have interview.. just be prepared.. and relax.. if relationship is genuine.. no need to worry at all. Just hang in there a bit more... and you will be through

Reactions: BullsBelle

Bankers Box

Apr 9, 2021
Hi, Finally received eCOPR just now... What a BIG relief... Cant explain how much we had been through for past 2 years ... I am really praying for all those who are waiting ... and trust me ... do not worry .. you all are going to be Permanent Resident of Canada.. I am not going to leave this forum and will try to address queries to the best of my abilities......

All the best....
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so freaking glad to see this!!

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
To BullsBelle I already had my OWP as I received last July as we applied for it when we sent the application in. So I am guessing my next step is COPR.

Shah 2018

May 23, 2021

All the best....

Hi Congratulations

please tell me about your timeline

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
To BullsBelle I already had my OWP as I received last July as we applied for it when we sent the application in. So I am guessing my next step is COPR.
okay nice... not everyone applied while they were in status so this step cam later... congrats and yes.. road to copr continues

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Does anyone knows the email address for etobicoke office.??.i want to email them. Please and thank you. My application was transferred there since 2020 and nothing since then.

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you so much!!. My application was assigned to someone also.. can I address the office number when I am emailing them? Or should I just send a standard email.

Babayana

Mar 7, 2021
In my own case I sent a standard email and when I got a reply back it was from a new officer assigned to my file,which I was surprised about.they might have changed the officer working on your file.I think you should send a standard email,my opinion though.

Reactions: Simmy200

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I wanted to provide an update on our application. Yesterday I sent 4 emails with updating documents and pictures to Etobicoke and this afternoon my partner got AIP.

We applied in December 2019 and our file was transferred to Etobicoke on December 3,2020. AIP July 8, 2020.

Is there any further steps we need to take or just wait for COPR? How does that process work virtually?