+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Egna7711

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
Got my notes and it says eligibility review...officer from mississauga wrote: pending eligibility and criminality and that PO to review notes and documents. My file was transferred to etobicoke in October of 2020..my medical was also extended for another year in 2022.
hello, was your case complicated?

rick1992

Nov 13, 2019
I am in same situation except mine says I landed on 4/15/21.
I don’t have a lawyer but I have not received any emails that are mentioned on many threads as well. Nor did I ever get an approval letter months ago when my status said DM.
I will update you here if I get updates as I understand how worrisome it gets when your progress isn’t following same steps as most the posts on here.
I got the document today. Good luck everyone. Hopefully you hear from IRCC SOON. It has been a hell of a ride

Reactions: LadyTee14

TomH

Apr 22, 2021
Hey guys, so how long would the officer reply to me after I submitting the additional documents? I know the time is unpredictable but I wanted hear from the people who had submitted additional documents and got their reply.

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys, so how long would the officer reply to me after I submitting the additional documents? I know the time is unpredictable but I wanted hear from the people who had submitted additional documents and got their reply.
Officer replied to me the very next day after my submission. The time gap between submission and reply from the officer was merely 12 hours which I think is super quick.

Reactions: Faitico and TomH