+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Is there anyone here that wasn’t asked for more documents from the Etobicoke office and got approved?

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Today 2 years and 6 months file transferred to local office etobicoke till today cic didn’t contact me
What???This is sad , have you contacted them by ordering your notes to know the reason? That’s really a long time and I am so sorry ... I pray they contact you soonest.

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
What???This is sad , have you contacted them by ordering your notes to know the reason? That’s really a long time and I am so sorry ... I pray they contact you soonest.
Thanks as per notes file transferred to etobicoke for eligibility and I know many others also waiting like my time line but cic contacted some and some not

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Today 2 years and 6 months file transferred to local office etobicoke till today cic didn’t contact me
17 months since my application has been in and still nothing..I received my notes and it says file was transferred to etobicoke bcuz of eligibility..they are still reviewing my eligibility and background check..they also extended my medical for a next year...so, I hope we hear something soon from them.

Reactions: Ipol

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
i submitted everything that was on the list.
Driver license, noa, phone bill, hydro bill, internet bill, car insurance, mortgage statement, joint bank acc, life insurance, benefit plan, recent photo and the imm5669
Please may I know how many pics you scanned and mailed to them?