+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Still waiting. Seems a lot of people got letters on March 1. I was wondering if they had sent any information requests this week
Doesn't look like ... I am waiting to get some reply , but nothing ... Just ECAS says "In process" since past 1 month :(

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi there I also on March 1 Recieved for additional documents, my representative upload next day, 3 days after upload the requested documents, I received another email from Etobicoke, requesting to pay for the RPRF fee, witch I already paid on the same day and upload the receipt to them, does anyone know if is a good news?

rick1992

Nov 13, 2019
Hi there I also on March 1 Recieved for additional documents, my representative upload next day, 3 days after upload the requested documents, I received another email from Etobicoke, requesting to pay for the RPRF fee, witch I already paid on the same day and upload the receipt to them, does anyone know if is a good news?
i think so

Egna7711

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
what additional doc did they request?

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi there I also on March 1 Recieved for additional documents, my representative upload next day, 3 days after upload the requested documents, I received another email from Etobicoke, requesting to pay for the RPRF fee, witch I already paid on the same day and upload the receipt to them, does anyone know if is a good
Bank statements
Taxes
Home lease
Photos
License drive.
Bills/Internet /hydro etc..
can we give Ontario photo card instead of the license? Or just driving license?

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I haven’t changed the address on my id, if I get it changed from service Ontario and submit the paper they give me
Would it be any problem?
I don't think will be any problems, but how long did you move places, without change the address on the license?
Just submit with a explanation note.

Reactions: sharmgop

Johnson1200

Aug 12, 2019
I’m November 18, file transferred July 19. Is there anyone in my situation who didn’t get the additional request like a lot of people did on March 1st? I didn’t get any request