+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
No update.. on ECAS it says application recieved..that’s all.
our case did on Mar 3, the lawyer said it would extend processing time, because of waiting for an interview. since we are still waiting for our passport, there is nothing more we could do. just see any changes if we upload the passport

rick1992

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys
i hope everyone holding up in pandemic. My file was submitted in Sep 2019, Sponsor approved in july 2020, file transferred to etobicoke in JULY 2020
Etobicoke reached out to our lawyer. asking for proof of relationship. basically all new photos (latest)
RRSP, Tax files, NOA for both my wife and I. proof of same residence.
Now the status on ECAS actually changed to "in process" instead of " Application Received"

Reactions: J20190911

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys
i hope everyone holding up in pandemic. My file was submitted in Sep 2019, Sponsor approved in july 2020, file transferred to etobicoke in JULY 2020
Etobicoke reached out to our lawyer. asking for proof of relationship. basically all new photos (latest)
Now the status on ECAS actually changed to "in process" instead of " Application Received"
Good. My file was submitted in May 2019, Sponsor approved in dec 2019, file transferred to etobicoke in Dec 2019.. I see ECAS changed to "in process" from " Application Received" since past 1 month and no response from Etobicoke ... really getting worried now :-(... any idea why Etobicoke not reaching out to us???

rick1992

Nov 13, 2019
Good. My file was submitted in May 2019, Sponsor approved in dec 2019, file transferred to etobicoke in Dec 2019.. I see ECAS changed to "in process" from " Application Received" since past 1 month and no response from Etobicoke ... really getting worried now :-(... any idea why Etobicoke not reaching out to us???
What is your ecas status?

rick1992

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys
Does anyone know how soon they process and decide it after this step?

Reactions: sharmgop

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi guys
When did your lawyer receive the request for more info?

Johnparker

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi,
I received the similar letter last week asking for more proof of relationship & cohabitation. My file was submitted in July 2019 and file transferred to etobicoke in Jan 2020. But My ECAS Status is still showing "Application received" instead of "in process"??
Does anyone else having same situation??