+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
did you do it online? I logged into my account and under start an application I clicked on "apply to come to Canada" and answer the questionaire. It ask "Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months? "

I did mine in march 2019 and it was set to expire within a year but all of a sudden it got renew .

so for that question do I put yes or no because it will ask for a copy of the medical sheet
John brother I need your help for work permit extension you did it yourself or representing ... please send me your cell on email address

Amirsani

Mar 9, 2021
Hi everyone.
My file was transferred to Etobicok by July 09, 2020. When I checked my status online today, it just shows in progress after a long time that it was showing file received. How long this would take to DM for my APR?

Reactions: sharmgop

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi everyone.
My file was transferred to Etobicok by July 09, 2020. When I checked my status online today, it just shows in progress after a long time that it was showing file received. How long this would take to DM for my APR?
Bhai Maine private message kiya hai tuje, reply kro

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Hello house, after the 1st March email from Etobicoke I'm just curious to know if anyone got a call from Etobicoke after the submission of documents.
I also want to know if there's anyone who applied for extension of WORK PERMIT by mail. I applied on Dec 2020 and my work permit had expired Jan 2021. There is no way to check for my work permit status online since i didn't applyvia online

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello house, after the 1st March email from Etobicoke I'm just curious to know if anyone got a call from Etobicoke after the submission of documents.
I also want to know if there's anyone who applied for extension of WORK PERMIT by mail. I applied on Dec 2020 and my work permit had expired Jan 2021. There is no way to check for my work permit status online since i didn't applyvia online
Is your application a spousal sponsorship application?

If not and you've just applied for a work permit extension, then you need to post to the Foreign Workers section of the forum. The answers here will be irrelevant to your situation.

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
Is your application a spousal sponsorship application?

If not and you've just applied for a work permit extension, then you need to post to the Foreign Workers section of the forum. The answers here will be irrelevant to your situation.
Some of us here have similar problem, my file too is at etobicoke for further assessment, and i do not have to chanel my queation to work permit section. I was just asking if someone had received an update on work permit

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
hey everybody, my partner’s file has been transferred to Etobicoke office on March 3. we got AIP letter in October and requesting passport already. But soon after he got another email questioning about missing medical check of his bio son in backhome. Our lawyer dealt with them several times explained.
right now half year passed, while we almost get our passport done, the email about “ further assessment” make us feel desperation. But my lawyer didn’t suggest order notes, and suggesting get passport first.
Anyone has such experience? Thanks

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hello,

After 3 years of waiting, they sent me an email asking for additional proofs:
Documents for both the sponsor and applicant:
Copy of both sides of Provincial identification (i.e. driver’s license, OHIP card, photo card)

Evidence of Cohabitation that could be used to confirm that you and your sponsor/spouse are CURRENTLY living together in a genuine relationship.
 Documents for both the sponsor and applicant showing the same address for example, Joint ownership of residential property; Jointly signed residential leases, government issued mail, insurance policies & proof of insurance payments; other documents (whether accounts are held jointly or not) e.g. cell phone bills, bank or credit statements, invoices from employer issued benefit plans, pay stubs; tax forms year 2019; Vehicle insurance showing both the applicant and sponsor have been declared to the insurance company as residents of the insured’s address etc.

 Any other CURRENT documentation to support your relationship and cohabitation with your sponsor/spouse in Canada

We have pretty much everything except we don't own vehicle and we don't have employer issued benefits. I am just not sure what would be any other current documentation to support our relationship, would that be pictures? We are in common law and live together for 5 years now and of course in genuine relationship. So happy they finally sent us something.
Hi, did you get AIP or SP before your file was transferred?

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi guys anyone knows what it means,
My application was transferred to Etobicoke office on February 3rd 2021
On February 19th 2021 my application( on ECA) changed from in process to application received. Is this a good sign, because we received SA before application was transferred and was asked for landing fee and valid passport which I mailed to Etobicoke office
We r the same, we got SP in October, but still waiting for passport ready. But we have one more issue, my partner’s bio son refused to take medical check in backhome. Cic questioned twice for legal documents. I am just guessing cic local will see passport before they wanna give us landing. That’s all my good wishes.