+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Ipol

Feb 24, 2021
anyone who got the email and have to submit by march 08, please check the email you are sending it to..make sure its Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

in the email they put the wrong email
I received the same email from Etobicoke on March 1st to submit additional documents by 8th March 2021.
Application filed July 2019 and File transferred on Jan 2020. I would like to know everyone who received the same request, did you send all docs through multiple emails or used IRCC webform ??
You will have to send it through the email platform they highlighted with yellow marker, but also remembered to compress the file to their specifications 5MB each doc

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
So if my file got transferred for Etobicoke for further review in December I should expect to wait at least a year to 15 months?

Reactions: BullsBelle

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
So if my file got transferred to Etobicoke in December for further review I should expect to wait a year to 15 months until they look @ my file?

Reactions: sharmgop

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
So if my file got transferred to Etobicoke in December for further review I should expect to wait a year to 15 months until they look @ my file?
When did you file get transferred to Etobicoke?
And also, yes the wait time is longer than usual.

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
No ideal i use a lawyer he only send me a message each time he have information from cic.
This thread is for people whose file was transferred to Etobicoke office. The info on here and our timelines will likely not apply to you if your file is still in Mississauga and your updates won’t apply to our situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: scylla