+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
The wait times in these threads are honestly sad to hear :( . Also what’s the point of the GCMS notes if they don’t even give a good explanation as to why your file was transferred smh.

Has anyone had any success contacting Etobicoke about these wait times? I wish there was something that we could do because having to wait two years or more for an immigration decision is pretty cruel. Can’t visit family back home, and if out of status can’t even work. Sigh. I guess the waiting and praying continues for now. I’ll keep you guys updated our journey.

Reactions: Yasha123

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
did any of you guys have to renew open work permit? mine is approaching expire date and need help with renewing it?

anyone can help?

thanks

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Yes I did what help you need
did you do it online? I logged into my account and under start an application I clicked on "apply to come to Canada" and answer the questionaire. It ask "Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months? "

I did mine in march 2019 and it was set to expire within a year but all of a sudden it got renew .

so for that question do I put yes or no because it will ask for a copy of the medical sheet

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
did you do it online? I logged into my account and under start an application I clicked on "apply to come to Canada" and answer the questionaire. It ask "Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months? "

I did mine in march 2019 and it was set to expire within a year but all of a sudden it got renew .

so for that question do I put yes or no because it will ask for a copy of the medical sheet
I did it paperwork because online I couldn’t get link after question and answer so I was forced to do paper