+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
It seems if one file is transferred for further assessment at etobicoke one is going to wait without knowing when all this process would finished. My file was transferred July 2018 and no response from that office. Application made May 2017. These days there is also a delay in getting GCMS notes. They simply don't care any more.
wow your application been 2 and half year now.
My file was transfer July 2019.

was your file transferred for further assessment?

i ordered my gscm notes and each time it took around 20-25 days

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
It seems if one file is transferred for further assessment at etobicoke one is going to wait without knowing when all this process would finished. My file was transferred July 2018 and no response from that office. Application made May 2017. These days there is also a delay in getting GCMS notes. They simply don't care any more.

Wow!
Is there any red flag in the application?
What about the other guys? Any possible red flags?

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I request everyone to email immigration minister on below email address:
Ahmed.Hussen@parl.gc.ca
If he gets emails from all of us, he may request Etobicoke to work fast or transfer file to other IRCC.
I have email the minister for immigration and my MP before, I received the same response as l get when l speak to agent or write enquiries both paper mail and email. All I get is general response that they are processing without any tangible reasons. Simply in a queue with back log of application.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Wow!
Is there any red flag in the application?
What about the other guys? Any possible red flags?
Is not a matter of red flag, that office is simply slow in processing and responding to enquiries. Even if there are red flags it only fair that, the office response timely with their concerns. These days it seems they are going to take 2or more years to response to application transferred for further assessment. They are doing their own thing and it seems not even immigration minister can tell them to make the process a little bit faster. One only should pray that files are not transferred for further assessment at etobicoke. It would remain there at their own discretion it doesn't follow any standard procedure and processing time as described on the main immigration website

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
wow your application been 2 and half year now.
My file was transfer July 2019.

was your file transferred for further assessment?

i ordered my gscm notes and each time it took around 20-25 days
My was transferred for further assessment after the approval of sponsor.

sapatel101

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I have email the minister for immigration and my MP before, I received the same response as l get when l speak to agent or write enquiries both paper mail and email. All I get is general response that they are processing without any tangible reasons. Simply in a queue with back log of application.
Then only on option we have to wait and wait.

lou13579

Nov 5, 2016
Just to give you all a little hope!

I usually read feedbacks from this group since June 21, 2019 when my file was transferred to Etobicoke

I was thinking I will be waiting for at least 8 months but on October 21 I just received email for eligibility passed( I don’t go for any issue interview or relationship interview )

On 23 I got email from Etobicoke for landing interview at Etobicoke scheduled on 29th October. By the way, I did go to service Canada same day for sin number change !

Landing interview was successful and within a week that was last Friday on the 8th November I got PR card.

just be a little hopefully! I understand it’s very stressful and I was in the same position like you all.

a little advice : my case ( I had a criminal record and also had overstayed my visitors visa for a year and half). After file transferred I was a little skeptical and when I stop thinking negative and started believing everything will be fine, things started happening fine! Relax and believe you are all right ..... cheers

regards

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019

I usually read feedbacks from this group since June 21, 2019 when my file was transferred to Etobicoke

I was thinking I will be waiting for at least 8 months but on October 21 I just received email for eligibility passed( I don’t go for any issue interview or relationship interview )

On 23 I got email from Etobicoke for landing interview at Etobicoke scheduled on 29th October. By the way, I did go to service Canada same day for sin number change !

Landing interview was successful and within a week that was last Friday on the 8th November I got PR card.

just be a little hopefully! I understand it’s very stressful and I was in the same position like you all.

a little advice : my case ( I had a criminal record and also had overstayed my visitors visa for a year and half). After file transferred I was a little skeptical and when I stop thinking negative and started believing everything will be fine, things started happening fine! Relax and believe you are all right ..... cheers

regards
wow congrats. Only 4 months after your file was transferred that they gave you PR. My file was transferred in july 21, but im still waiting

Reactions: lou13579

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019

regards
Was your file transferred for further assessment or work load?

Attak

Dec 29, 2016

Was your transferred for further assessment or work load. If it was transferred for further assessment then l think you are extremely lucky to have met a very fast officer.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Was your file transferred for further assessment or work load?
Mine was transferred on may 30 2019 for workshare as it says in my notes but still taking forever to get any update
I dont know why its not happening.
When i call they say it’s transferred for further review but my notes clearly says for workload distribution and workshare
Whome i should believe
Hope we all get our final PR

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I just received an interview letter requesting for following document,
Original marriage certificate
Original Id for both spouse
Original long title certificate of my child born in Canada
Joint bank account
Album
Proof of rental property
Proof of ow