+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Amirmansoor12

Oct 29, 2016
Guys all we gotta do is keep calling them and create as much pressure as we can .My file got transferred in 26 sep 18 and after that i called them several times but couldn't find anything useful or informative but i tried so please call and see if we can get some kind of useful information or timeline.

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Guys all we gotta do is keep calling them and create as much pressure as we can .My file got transferred in 26 sep 18 and after that i called them several times but couldn't find anything useful or informative but i tried so please call and see if we can get some kind of useful information or timeline.

Do you have the number to the etobicoke office

Amirmansoor12

Oct 29, 2016
Hey i don't think that we can call directly to etobicoke but i would recommend just try calling cic and see what you can get out of then.

Amirmansoor12

Oct 29, 2016
I have been listening the same thing from cic whenever i call them. As there's no specific timeline they can't say much other then to wait until your eligibility and background go thru.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
nothing yet. my application just passed the one year mark and been 4 months since file transfer to etobicoke.
It seems if one file is transferred for further assessment at etobicoke one is going to wait without knowing when all this process would finished. My file was transferred July 2018 and no response from that office. Application made May 2017. These days there is also a delay in getting GCMS notes. They simply don't care any more.

sapatel101

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
It seems if one file is transferred for further assessment at etobicoke one is going to wait without knowing when all this process would finished. My file was transferred July 2018 and no response from that office. Application made May 2017. These days there is also a delay in getting GCMS notes. They simply don't care any more.
Agree, they simply don't care. they don't listen to MP, they don't care about your inquiries.