+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
my spousal work permit application was transferred to etobicoke on jan 7,2021 on behalf of my wife wp which is expiring on aug22. file says its still in processing. whats should i do to contact them? wife already applied for bridging.

Lali1987

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hey, my friends are inland applicants (Jan 2022). Their file was transferred to Etobicoke (last month) and they are going to the interview today in Niagara Falls. I'm hoping all goes well for them!

Reactions: mrs royal

Singh009

Jan 13, 2021
Hi
I applied in Nov 2019. Still waiting for my inland spousal sponsorship to approve. Applied for Trp and criminal rehabilitation together . My file transfer to Etobicoke for further assessment in jan 2021. I haven’t heard anything after that from them. I don’t have any work permit. I applied but didn’t get it. So don’t know what to do next. I am chasing my file with help of MP but no luck so far from more than one year. My SA is approved and met the eligibility as well. I knew about it when I applied for Gcms notes. But Not getting PR and No Biometric yet. Please some one can guide me on criminal rehabilitation how long it takes. Thanks

NavIS

Aug 23, 2019
I applied on June 2020 and my file was _transferred on July 2021. For 1 year I did not hear any thing from them and last month I contacted with MP. Last week he got update from IRCC which is that The eligibility assessment for the sponsor has been completed. The eligibility and criminality assessments for the applicant are in progress and the security assessment has not been started. The applicant will not be required to submit new medical records. My medical has been updated for 24 July 2023.

sahilpk

Aug 23, 2021
Hello All my inland spousel application was transferred to etobicoke on august 2022 is it good sign or bad?

Last edited:

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Finally i got a email schaulle for interview
But my question is : they ask only for me(pa) to interview and only bring some more update document
Do you have any idea about it
Thank you

Manvir97

Aug 13, 2021
Greetings y’all! I applied for inland spouse sponsorship on February 17, 2021, and on February 25, 2021, I received my acknowledgement letter with a Temporary application number, on January 25, 2022, CIC sent me my permanent application number and on 26 January they sent me a letter for my medical exam, I used the new spouse sponsorship tracker to track my application and it says that my medical and biometrics Is complete, they are reviewing my eligibility now but last week they sent me an email saying that my file was transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment, I asked people about files getting transferred to another location and they said it's normal, My question is it everyone that applied for spouse sponsorship that CIC send their file to another location to make a final decision?
Hi , I would like to check with you if you have received any update on your application from Etobicoke office . I am in the same situation . Today I received an email that my file has been transferred . It is an inland spousal sponsorship where sponsor eligibility has been completed and back ground is in process.