+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
This is how I understood your writings

You got your Aip after your representative sent more document to ircc withot request from them and after aip what’s happening to you could you plz share hier
Thank you
You reprentative is very expert and clever in my idea
sorry just saw this

I was the one that told my lawyer to send the documents without IRCCs request. We were waiting forever and I didn’t want to wait to get a letter asking for additional documents if they were going to request them.

lawyers or representatives don’t honestly do anything other than help you fill out the documents.

Reactions: Rositabela

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
sorry just saw this

I was the one that told my lawyer to send the documents without IRCCs request. We were waiting forever and I didn’t want to wait to get a letter asking for additional documents if they were going to request them.

lawyers or representatives don’t honestly do anything other than help you fill out the documents.
Congratulations

Reactions: Feb2020

Pitelton

Apr 22, 2022
Greetings y’all! I applied for inland spouse sponsorship on February 17, 2021, and on February 25, 2021, I received my acknowledgement letter with a Temporary application number, on January 25, 2022, CIC sent me my permanent application number and on 26 January they sent me a letter for my medical exam, I used the new spouse sponsorship tracker to track my application and it says that my medical and biometrics Is complete, they are reviewing my eligibility now but last week they sent me an email saying that my file was transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment, I asked people about files getting transferred to another location and they said it's normal, My question is it everyone that applied for spouse sponsorship that CIC send their file to another location to make a final decision?

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Greetings y’all! I applied for inland spouse sponsorship on February 17, 2021, and on February 25, 2021, I received my acknowledgement letter with a Temporary application number, on January 25, 2022, CIC sent me my permanent application number and on 26 January they sent me a letter for my medical exam, I used the new spouse sponsorship tracker to track my application and it says that my medical and biometrics Is complete, they are reviewing my eligibility now but last week they sent me an email saying that my file was transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment, I asked people about files getting transferred to another location and they said it's normal, My question is it everyone that applied for spouse sponsorship that CIC send their file to another location to make a final decision?
yes it is normal. When they say it’s sent for further assessment it would mean the officer in Etobicoke will make a decision approve it or ask for additional documents or interview.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CZIEdZeAFtW2cAF45rME94

Join the group