+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Did you order the notes?
Yes but they were not that helpful. On one day they wrote that that they believe the relationship is genuine and eligibility is passed and that they are checking criminal admissibility. But the few weeks later officer wrote after further review an interview is warranted for eligibility decision and that they are waiting on additional docs for admissibility decision. Makes no sense. What about you, have you ordered yours?

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Yes but they were not that helpful. On one day they wrote that that they believe the relationship is genuine and eligibility is passed and that they are checking criminal admissibility. But the few weeks later officer wrote after further review an interview is warranted for eligibility decision and that they are waiting on additional docs for admissibility decision. Makes no sense. What about you, have you ordered yours?
I ordered them wrong the first time as it doesn’t always say who’s info we should put when ordering the notes .. ordered them again and waiting for them to arrive ..

Johnson1200

Aug 12, 2019
Did your file says criminality passed or in progress?

Johnparker

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi Manprad, I am in a similar situation as yours, I can see that my in process turned to received in ecas online portal. I live close to this office and there is no way I’m going to wait another year for this damn office to do something about our situation. I am thinking about highlighting this issue of their service at this office at some high level so they listen and improve. I have messaged you privately please get back to me. Thanks
PR filed in July 2019 to missisauga , tranfered to Etobicoke in Jan 2020.. It has been more than 1 year since transferred .. no Update from office yet... DON'T find anyway to contact Etobicoke Office.... Please update if anyone are in same boat and anyway to contact THIS IMMIGRATION OFFICE....

Reactions: sharmgop