+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

seetom

Mar 4, 2020
We did medical and it was received .. got SA after .. 2-3 weeks after it was transferred
oh boy ok thanks for your response. My husband just passed the medicals. He has been out of status since Feb 2019 but cannot be deported as he is from Venezuela (currently under an ADR). We got married September 2019 and submitted application March 2020. Fingers crossed for everyone here!

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
how did you know it was assigned to an officer? its been a year and they still have not contacted you?
Brother last time I’m mentioning because I Have already mentioned more then 5 times my File was transferred to etobicoke On 25 October 2018 then file was in registry For almost 1 years and 3 months then on 28 January 2020 file assigned to officer as per my recent notes and I don’t know why officer didn’t contact me till know thanks

Egna7711

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
Brother last time I’m mentioning because I Have already mentioned more then 5 times my File was transferred to etobicoke On 25 October 2018 then file was in registry For almost 1 years and 3 months then on 28 January 2020 file assigned to officer as per my recent notes and I don’t know why officer didn’t contact me till know thanks
Sorry I missed your previous comments. What is the background of your case? Is it complex? It is brutal to hold up your case for this long !

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
What status do you see on Portal? Is it "In progress" or "Application Received"

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi Manprad, I am in a similar situation as yours, I can see that my in process turned to received in ecas online portal. I live close to this office and there is no way I’m going to wait another year for this damn office to do something about our situation. I am thinking about highlighting this issue of their service at this office at some high level so they listen and improve. I have messaged you privately please get back to me. Thanks

MohammadNoor

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Hi Manprad, I am in a similar situation as yours, I can see that my in process turned to received in ecas online portal. I live close to this office and there is no way I’m going to wait another year for this damn office to do something about our situation. I am thinking about highlighting this issue of their service at this office at some high level so they listen and improve. I have messaged you privately please get back to me. Thanks
Give me email your email

Reactions: Yasha123

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hey! Happy New Year!

How lond did it take or you all to get notes? We ordered December 8th and still nothing...

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I just called the office of the minister of immigration in order to express my concern regarding the extended wait times at the Etobicoke office and ask if there’s anything that can be done. The person that answered the phone brushed me off, he said if people have been waiting for two years then with covid it could be three and then he laughed. I informed him that the long wait times have been a problem prior to covid and it’s negatively affecting families and asked there’s anything that can be done, he said that most of the time they are waiting on information from the applicant’s country. That is simply not true. This is the Minister’s number 613-954-1064. I suggest as many people that would like to see change call them. We need our voices to be heard. Not sure it will make a difference but I feel once your file is transferred to Etobicoke you are forgotten bc they think that there’s a possibility that your relationship is not genuine. That is unfair.

Richie56

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I just called the office of the minister of immigration in order to express my concern regarding the extended wait times at the Etobicoke office and ask if there’s anything that can be done. The person that answered the phone brushed me off, he said if people have been waiting for two years then with covid it could be three and then he laughed. I informed him that the long wait times have been a problem prior to covid and it’s negatively affecting families and asked there’s anything that can be done, he said that most of the time they are waiting on information from the applicant’s country. That is simply not true. This is the Minister’s number 613-954-1064. I suggest as many people that would like to see change call them. We need our voices to be heard. Not sure it will make a difference but I feel once your file is transferred to Etobicoke you are forgotten bc they think that there’s a possibility that your relationship is not genuine. That is unfair.
I don't even know what is there in Etobicoke office.