+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Today I could hardly call the IRCC and asked if there was a difference between virtual interview and virtual landing . He said no.
But I can not believe what he says and I think there is a difference between the two ,4 months ago, the officer told me we will inform you by email that we will give you virtual Interview time by email. Still waiting do you have any idea?

Bankers Box

Apr 9, 2021
Today I could hardly call the IRCC and asked if there was a difference between virtual interview and virtual landing . He said no.
But I can not believe what he says and I think there is a difference between the two ,4 months ago, the officer told me we will inform you by email that we will give you virtual Interview time by email. Still waiting do you have any idea?
There is a difference between the two. The agent you talked to must have had misunderstanding with virtual landing interview and virtual relationship interview. As you pointed out, yours is a relationship interview which requires you and your spouse to answer questions from officers through online meeting. If you are asking how long more should you have to wait for that interview, it’s hard to have an idea since I haven’t seen any virtual interview done at the etobicoke office.

Reactions: BullsBelle

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Friends, I had a question that for tax 2020, because we do not have PR, as a result, nothing is given to us, then they also asked for TeFriends, I had a question that for Tex 2020, because we do not have PR, as a result, nothing is given to us, then they also asked for Tax 2020 for additional documents. What is the use when our name is not included in it ? Only important thing that he is not single?we already file 2019

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Friends, I had a question that for tax 2020, because we do not have PR, as a result, nothing is given to us, then they also asked for TeFriends, I had a question that for Tex 2020, because we do not have PR, as a result, nothing is given to us, then they also asked for Tax 2020 for additional documents. What is the use when our name is not included in it ? Only important thing that he is not single? We already file 2019
Your question is not clear... Are you asking if you need to give them your 2020 Notice of Assessment? IF they ask for it, provide it. If you have not filed 2020 taxes provide an explanation as to why it has not been done. They would not ask for this from someone who does not have PR or Work permit. So if just your spouse filed, that is what they need.

Reactions: Rositabela

Shelby889

Dec 3, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etibicoke
App. Filed.......
04-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-02-2020
File Transfer...
26-11-2020
Med's Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Today i got an email from IRCC officer he has asked me for theses additional documents. Bank statments. i provided all these documents with my application in august 2018 then why are they asking again

- Direct phone numbers for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of complete credit report for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of bank statements that show payroll deposits from January 2021 onwards
- Copy of cell phone records from May 2021 for both spouse and sponsor
- Copy of pictures to support relationship from January 2021
- Copy of any mortgage/rental/property ownership documents which list both of your names
- Copy of T1 Generals from Canada Revenue Agency from 2019-2020
- Copy of bank statements of ALL accounts/credit card statements which can show daily banking activities from April 2021
- Any other supporting documents not presented with the original application
They probably have concerns about the genuineness of your relationship which is why they are requesting that information. Provide as much as possible, and write an explanation if there’s something that could cause a concern.
Hopefully once they review what you send them everything will work out.

Shelby889

Dec 3, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etibicoke
App. Filed.......
04-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-02-2020
File Transfer...
26-11-2020
Med's Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Today i got an email from IRCC officer he has asked me for theses additional documents. Bank statments. i provided all these documents with my application in august 2018 then why are they asking again

- Direct phone numbers for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of complete credit report for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of bank statements that show payroll deposits from January 2021 onwards
- Copy of cell phone records from May 2021 for both spouse and sponsor
- Copy of pictures to support relationship from January 2021
- Copy of any mortgage/rental/property ownership documents which list both of your names
- Copy of T1 Generals from Canada Revenue Agency from 2019-2020
- Copy of bank statements of ALL accounts/credit card statements which can show daily banking activities from April 2021
- Any other supporting documents not presented with the original application
My husband was Dec 2019, transferred to Etobicoke Nov 2020 for further assessment.
We heard from them June 30th answered their concerns,
Received AIP July 6.
Request for RCMP fingerprints.
Once they received the results from the fingerprints we received DM
Ecopr was given Aug 3 2021
PR card received Aug 24 2021

For everyone still waiting keep the faith I know how difficult it is.

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Have any of my friends recently done the extend owp i want to know if the process has taken longer than before. Mine will be expire in December.Do you think it would be better if I apply now?

Rositabela

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Have any of my friends recently done the extend owp i want to know if the process has taken longer than before. Mine will expire in December.Do you think I should apply now is m

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Have any of my friends recently done the extend owp i want to know if the process has taken longer than before. Mine will expire in December.Do you think I should apply now is m
You can apply now. A friend of mine said she got her approval in 24 hours, but that was before the crisis in Afghanistan, so not sure if this will affect OWP apps now. The sooner the better with IRCC as daily things change.

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi there, i order my GMCS notes, so far i dont see anything to be alarm, but says there, my application was transfer for Eligibility, does anyones knows whats that means?

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi there, i order my GMCS notes, so far i dont see anything to be alarm, but says there, my application was transfer for Eligibility, does anyones knows whats that means?
I just wanted to note here that I just ordered GCMS notes from CBSA because a friend of mine just got hers and it states plain as day why it was transferred to local office in Calgary and if security was started yet .. she ordered hers August 21 and received it today.

Smith2007

Nov 22, 2018
Reactions: Sharukh khan