+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal application transferred to Etobicoke

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Today i got an email from IRCC officer he has asked me for theses additional documents. Bank statments. i provided all these documents with my application in august 2018 then why are they asking again

- Direct phone numbers for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of complete credit report for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of bank statements that show payroll deposits from January 2021 onwards
- Copy of cell phone records from May 2021 for both spouse and sponsor
- Copy of pictures to support relationship from January 2021
- Copy of any mortgage/rental/property ownership documents which list both of your names
- Copy of T1 Generals from Canada Revenue Agency from 2019-2020
- Copy of bank statements of ALL accounts/credit card statements which can show daily banking activities from April 2021
- Any other supporting documents not presented with the original application
Is your file in etobicoke?
For how long?
Thanks its a positive sign for you man bravoo

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Today i got an email from IRCC officer he has asked me for theses additional documents. Bank statments. i provided all these documents with my application in august 2018 then why are they asking again

- Direct phone numbers for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of complete credit report for both spouse and applicant
- Copy of bank statements that show payroll deposits from January 2021 onwards
- Copy of cell phone records from May 2021 for both spouse and sponsor
- Copy of pictures to support relationship from January 2021
- Copy of any mortgage/rental/property ownership documents which list both of your names
- Copy of T1 Generals from Canada Revenue Agency from 2019-2020
- Copy of bank statements of ALL accounts/credit card statements which can show daily banking activities from April 2021
- Any other supporting documents not presented with the original application
Hey,

I got ADR request in April and after that OWP was granted... we applied out of status. We have not heard anything since OWP was received in May.

Also, do not question why they need the documents, just send them as soon as possible because your file can be delayed again if you do not or they can assume you abandoned the application.

Good Luck.

Aug 17, 2021
Hi I am an Inland applicant originally applied in April 2020 but application was returned in November 2020 then again applied in November 2020 here is my timeline:

AOR - MARCH 2021

BIOMETRICS - MAY 2021(COMPLETED IN JULY 2021 DUE TO MISCOMMUNICATION FROM MY REP)

AUG - APPLICATION TRANSFERRED TO ETOBICOKE and I got a Med. Request as before in ECAS it said medical results received but now they sent again.

Does anyone know what is the usual processing time at Etobicoke office?

Bankers Box

Apr 9, 2021
Hi I am an Inland applicant originally applied in April 2020 but application was returned in November 2020 then again applied in November 2020 here is my timeline:

AOR - MARCH 2021

BIOMETRICS - MAY 2021(COMPLETED IN JULY 2021 DUE TO MISCOMMUNICATION FROM MY REP)

AUG - APPLICATION TRANSFERRED TO ETOBICOKE and I got a Med. Request as before in ECAS it said medical results received but now they sent again.

Hi, if the transfer letter stated “further assessment” then I wanna be optimistic and say average processing time is 1 year at the Etobicoke office though I can’t say for sure some people got quick processing from them which is less then a year and some has been longer. For me personally, file was transferred June 2019 and still waiting. There are also others waiting more than me. So to be optimistic and ready I would say 1 year as average. One thing sure, IRCC says normal processing time doesnt apply anymore once transferred to local office.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston

AOR - MARCH 2021

It varies by case...

If you go back several pages you will get the gist of where the most recent posters on this forum are at. Most of us post updates on here and in our signature and when anyone asks...

I am a September 2019 applicant... I got SA in November 2020 over a year after applying... then transferred here in Dec. 2020... since the transfer, they asked for more docs in April 2021 and gave OWP May 2021. We are waiting for a final decision... Ecas says in process. No GCKEY access because we have a rep... he is not very proactive or helpful.

cheers

Reactions: Rositabela

Bankers Box

Apr 9, 2021
I AM NOT POSTING THIS O GET ANYONE UPSET... BUT WHEN THEY SAY COVID IS WHY WE ARE WAITING SO LONG AND SOMEONE GETS APPROVED IN LESS THAN 5 MONTHS.... JUST WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY
I am glad you posted this because I was feeling the same and for the same reason I was not posting about it. COVID has been a huge excuse since the start of 2021. I believe they are just doing the ones they think that are easy to process in order to meet their yearly goal number. There is so much I wanna say but I don’t wanna make anybody upset…

Reactions: BullsBelle