Remed Request: October 08, 2013 Remed Done: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
September 07, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 23, 2013 Passport Sent: August 26, 2013 CEM Received : August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ON HAND: November 25, 2013 DECISION MADE November 18, 2013 In Process: November 14, 2013
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
dkailey said:
hi guys! let me tell u my situation. my husband is in canada n he is a citizen over there. we met in october 2010 in india. he had come here for a month, and we came in contact and we developed a strong relation. he left after his vacations got over. but we remained in touch via phone, skype, fb. for him i went to canada on student visa. i reached there on september 5, 2011. i didnt go to college at all. as my purpose was him, not studies. we were in living relationship n i conceived in february. we got married on may 19,2012. i was pregnant n my visa was expiring in august. i came back home because we had nobody elder to take care during end of pregnancy n afterwards. we decided to deliver baby in india. here in september i applied for my PR, i had not sent my medical with my application as i was pregnant. in october i got sponsorship approval. on october 7, 2012. i sent my Passport to delhi office in november 2012 along with my baby's birth certificate n hospital's letter to notify family change to embassy. till now i got no update from embassy. according to cic website if one parent is canadian citizen, baby becomes citizen. how to apply for his citizenship, when my own application is under process. should i wait for embassy's next letter?? pls drop replies....
you can automatically apply for his citizenship cert. in the embassy.. just check at the cic site what are the requirements for the application under citizenship.. my daughter is born here in the Philippines and her dad is a nateuralized citizen and i did the same thing.. i think the processing time for the cit.cert will take 9-14mos so you better apply now..

how this can help!

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
dkailey said:
hello guys! m waiting for ur suggestions. :(
Go through this link. you will find all informations

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=365&t=5

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
yoosufalipp said:
Let's see

Let's see.

See the latest process in my application

- Asked to complete Re assessment of medical on 9th Feb 2013.
-Asked to submit medical again and submit passport on 6th March 2013.
-Asked to complete or submit proof on 1st April 2013.

It means they were looking my file with in 20 days interval. Why they are sending repeat inquires for submitting medical even though already we have completed? The answer is , I didn't submit the proof of medical given by DMP panel. If I submit it earlier soon after Medical re assessment , visa could be issued earlier.

If they want to refuse my application, why they are constantly insisting us to complete or submit medical?
I have already intimated CPC-M that I am in back home and paying the rent in Canada .

Its not a big deal for sponsor to stay in Canada if they really ask. But I came back to India to bring my family to Canada since I have three small kids(Twins) so as wife can not bring them alone. Unfortunately we didn't get visa for baby and still waiting . Thus all plannings collapsed!

One more thing.

CPC-M asked me to submit all my credit card, bank, mobile, rent, utlity bills , employment and school history, car insurance ,everything starting from my PR date. I was in back home at that time .The time frame for this was 2 months. But I submitted all requested docs within 10 days even though I am in India.

After this, again NDVD is processing my application and asking to complete medical Re assessment of medical means, do u believe its for rejection?

according to my knowledge, you better stay in canada, though you have already approved as a sponsor. otherwise you may be refused , stating that the sponsor not reside in canada.
good luck

Dan_from_Surrey

Nov 5, 2010
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app
AOR Received.
Sponsorship approval 24-10-12
File Transfer...
24-10-12
Med's Request
Meds received 1-11-12
Med's Done....
15-08-2012 - Meds re-done 24-10-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-06-2013 DM 04-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013!
dkailey said:
hi guys! let me tell u my situation. my husband is in canada n he is a citizen over there. we met in october 2010 in india. he had come here for a month, and we came in contact and we developed a strong relation. he left after his vacations got over. but we remained in touch via phone, skype, fb. for him i went to canada on student visa. i reached there on september 5, 2011. i didnt go to college at all. as my purpose was him, not studies. we were in living relationship n i conceived in february. we got married on may 19,2012. i was pregnant n my visa was expiring in august. i came back home because we had nobody elder to take care during end of pregnancy n afterwards. we decided to deliver baby in india. here in september i applied for my PR, i had not sent my medical with my application as i was pregnant. in october i got sponsorship approval. on october 7, 2012. i sent my Passport to delhi office in november 2012 along with my baby's birth certificate n hospital's letter to notify family change to embassy. till now i got no update from embassy. according to cic website if one parent is canadian citizen, baby becomes citizen. how to apply for his citizenship, when my own application is under process. should i wait for embassy's next letter?? pls drop replies....
You do realize this is an admission of guilt and fraud I hope? This is grounds enough for you to be banned from being allowed to come back to Canada.

And this is also why people who do everything by the book for CIC to come to Canada legally are being screwed so heavily with red tape and regulation.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
dkailey said:
tell your husband to call the immigration canada & ask for the applications for citizenship. then they will send it to you without charging. then you can send your child's birth certificate, your marriage certificate, your & your husband's birth certificates ect....
if you ask from them, they will give you the list they need for the citizenship for a child. but be sure to translate all the documents & get copies of them & certify all the copies by a lawyer or the person which mentioned in the guide.
then they will ask you to do a DNA sometimes. nowadays they are expecting for a DNA. but wait till they ask.
dont worry, your child will get the citizenship before you'll get your spousal visa.
i have gone through this & my child got his citizenship of Canada & got his Canadian passport too. but still i'm struggling with my spousal visa.
good luck..

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Dan_from_Surrey said:
You do realize this is an admission of guilt and fraud I hope? This is grounds enough for you to be banned from being allowed to come back to Canada.

And this is also why people who do everything by the book for CIC to come to Canada legally are being screwed so heavily with red tape and regulation.
Do you know this for a fact? Misrepresentation on a previous application might entail heightened scrutiny this time around, but I believe it wouldn't be a cause for inadmissibility to Canada in the present circumstances. The misrepresentation would have to be with respect to the sponsorship application. Even if I'm wrong about this, there is no way that it's as cut and dried as you've made out.

Also, although dkailey did write that she was interested in her boyfriend and not her studies, this is open to interpretation. It is not misrepresentation to come to Canada with the intention of studying AND being with your boyfriend, and then changing your mind once you're here because your heart isn't in it.

If you want to register your disapproval, that's one thing, but please don't provide misleading advice.

Dan_from_Surrey

Nov 5, 2010
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app
AOR Received.
Sponsorship approval 24-10-12
File Transfer...
24-10-12
Med's Request
Meds received 1-11-12
Med's Done....
15-08-2012 - Meds re-done 24-10-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-06-2013 DM 04-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013!
frege said:
Do you know this for a fact? Misrepresentation on a previous application might entail heightened scrutiny this time around, but I believe it wouldn't be a cause for inadmissibility to Canada in the present circumstances. The misrepresentation would have to be with respect to the sponsorship application. Even if I'm wrong about this, there is no way that it's as cut and dried as you've made out.

Also, although dkailey did write that she was interested in her boyfriend and not her studies, this is open to interpretation. It is not misrepresentation to come to Canada with the intention of studying AND being with your boyfriend, and then changing your mind once you're here because your heart isn't in it.

If you want to register your disapproval, that's one thing, but please don't provide misleading advice.
"for him i went to canada on student visa. i reached there on september 5, 2011. i didnt go to college at all. as my purpose was him, not studies.'

This shows clear intent in dkailey's mind, to come to Canada, for a purpose other than that which she applied. In your words, and her's it was not dkailey's intent to come to Canada to study.

Being in love is all well and fine, and that I can understand 100%, been there a few times myself, and I am there again, which is why I am here neck deep in the immigration process for my wife and son.

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Dan_from_Surrey said:
"for him i went to canada on student visa. i reached there on september 5, 2011. i didnt go to college at all. as my purpose was him, not studies.'

This shows clear intent in dkailey's mind, to come to Canada, for a purpose other than that which she applied. In your words, and her's it was not dkailey's intent to come to Canada to study.

Being in love is all well and fine, and that I can understand 100%, been there a few times myself, and I am there again, which is why I am here neck deep in the immigration process for my wife and son.
It is possible that her main purpose was to be with him, and she also intended to study, but once here she decided not to study. She doesn't say whether the decision not to attend college was made before or after coming to Canada. If afterwards, then there was no misrepresentation.

But my main point is that you should know what you're talking about before saying - unequivocally - that a possible problem with a previous visa would make her ineligible to come to Canada as a spouse.

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
hey guys! i m not at all manipulative, & diplomatic. study visa was the fastest way to reach my husband then. otherwise my family would have forced me to get married to some other guy as its like a system in India, once girls complete their studies they r got into marriage business. though i didnt go to college in Canada but i did pay my fee $10,000 & also got back before expiry of my visa. i didnt overstayed there.

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
thanx guys for understanding my clear intentions. when i was asked for my passport, that very month in October my baby was born. i sent his birth certificate and family extension letter along with my passport to NDVO in November. from then i was waiting what embassy asks for next. till now i havnt done any medical of my own. so i was waiting , will they ask for medical of both of us? thats why i didnt apply for his citizenship yet though i knew the procedure for it. i am in dilemma... :( should i wait for embassy's letter only ?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
dkailey said:
thanx guys for understanding my clear intentions. when i was asked for my passport, that very month in October my baby was born. i sent his birth certificate and family extension letter along with my passport to NDVO in November. from then i was waiting what embassy asks for next. till now i havnt done any medical of my own. so i was waiting , will they ask for medical of both of us? thats why i didnt apply for his citizenship yet though i knew the procedure for it. i am in dilemma... :( should i wait for embassy's letter only ?

if you apply for your child's citizenship for canada, you dont need to do medicals for your child. they dont ask for medical for the citizenship. but they may ask for a DNA. i'm not sure, but they may.

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Hey how did u get ur baby's passport without ur visa. i called up citizenship office New Delhi, they say i can apply for my baby's citizenship now, and when i ll be issued my visa then after seeing my immigration document they will accept his Canadian passport application. please answer.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
dkailey said:
Hey how did u get ur baby's passport without ur visa. i called up citizenship office New Delhi, they say i can apply for my baby's citizenship now, and when i ll be issued my visa then after seeing my immigration document they will accept his Canadian passport application. please answer.
hey dear listen to me very carefully
you dont need to worry about. you have said that your husband is a canadian citizen. so, ask your husband to call immigration canada & ask about the child's citizenship out side canada & they will send the application kit to you. then ask him to ask the documents which needed with the application (child's birth certificate (issued by the government not by the hospital), translation, parent's birth certificates, translations, marriage certificate etc.. )
then ask your husband to apply it within canada. they might ask for a DNA. sometimes may not. if they ask, do the DNA for your self too, though they ask for the baby & for the father. otherwise they will ask for yourself and the baby later on. if so, you will cost more to do for 2 DNA tests.
then they will definitely give the canadian citizenship & the certificate to your child from the birth date. then you can apply for the child's passport from the canadian embassy in your country.
dont worry your baby will get the canadian citizenship & will get the canadian passport before you get your PR.
Good luck to you all.....