Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Hi guys,

Those who have child born outside Canada and applied for visa and PR please join here. let's track and discuss whats going on !

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Me, wife and children already became Canadian permanent resident. I have born a baby in India and applied for PR for her.

Medical Done on 16th Decemebr 2011
Application Sent to CIC on Decemebr 23, 2011
Application Received at CIC on January 6 ,2012
Date of Sponsorship Approved -28 Feb 2012
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi - 29 March 2012
Date of passport submitted to New Delhi on 4th April 2012

after this I didnt get any response from anywhere till 24 december 2012. On this date CIC missisauga sent me an email to submit all my credit card, bank, mobile, rent, utlity bills , employment and school history, car insurance ,everything starting from my PR date.The time frame for this was 2 months. But I submitted all requested docs within 10 days.
Then I got another email from Delhi on 9th Feb 2013 to complete re medical since the first one is expired.

I completed re medical on 13th Feb 2013 from KIMS trivandrum and they submitted the medical report by online. Again I got a letter from Delhi embassy to submit passport and medical on 6th March 2013. I replied them that I have already completed medical and submitted passport before one year. On 1st April 2013 again got a letter stating to complete or send proof of medical. also sent back the passport with this letter. They directed to
re send the passport with required documents. I contacted the DMP of KIMS hospital and collected the proof of medical and sent it CHC delhi with passport.

Now I am waiting for visa .Its almost 10 days after fulfilling the latest requirement. I dont know what they gonna do!
My all family is here for the last six months. Still now I am paying my rent in Canada. The authorities dont show any humanitarian attitude towards the application of infants even though the CIC website clearly state that children's applications will have highest priority. I am totally fed up with CIC.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Nobody here?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

yoosufalipp said:
Me, wife and children already became Canadian permanent resident. I have born a baby in India and applied for PR for her.

Medical Done on 16th Decemebr 2011
Application Sent to CIC on Decemebr 23, 2011
Application Received at CIC on January 6 ,2012
Date of Sponsorship Approved -28 Feb 2012
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi - 29 March 2012
Date of passport submitted to New Delhi on 4th April 2012

after this I didnt get any response from anywhere till 24 december 2012. On this date CIC missisauga sent me an email to submit all my credit card, bank, mobile, rent, utlity bills , employment and school history, car insurance ,everything starting from my PR date.The time frame for this was 2 months. But I submitted all requested docs within 10 days.
Then I got another email from Delhi on 9th Feb 2013 to complete re medical since the first one is expired.

I completed re medical on 13th Feb 2013 from KIMS trivandrum and they submitted the medical report by online. Again I got a letter from Delhi embassy to submit passport and medical on 6th March 2013. I replied them that I have already completed medical and submitted passport before one year. On 1st April 2013 again got a letter stating to complete or send proof of medical. also sent back the passport with this letter. They directed to
re send the passport with required documents. I contacted the DMP of KIMS hospital and collected the proof of medical and sent it CHC delhi with passport.

Now I am waiting for visa .Its almost 10 days after fulfilling the latest requirement. I dont know what they gonna do!
My all family is here for the last six months. Still now I am paying my rent in Canada. The authorities dont show any humanitarian attitude towards the application of infants even though the CIC website clearly state that children's applications will have highest priority. I am totally fed up with CIC.
1. If you and your family are in India and are PR, you aren't resident in Canada, so you really can sponsor the child while residing abroad. ND may be considering a refusal.
2. You may be fed up, but since you don't appear to be following the Immigration regulations by residing in Canada while sponsoring, what can you expect?

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
PMM said:
Hi

1. If you and your family are in India and are PR, you aren't resident in Canada, so you really can sponsor the child while residing abroad. ND may be considering a refusal.
2. You may be fed up, but since you don't appear to be following the Immigration regulations by residing in Canada while sponsoring, what can you expect?
We were in Canada when we sponsor , And almost waited 10 months as per the processing time period! Then came back to India since it is very difficult to stay in Canada as broken family! What hell they gonna do to process the visa application of an infant by consuming valuable 16 months of waiting? The CIC website clearly states that, the children's application will have highest priority! Even the the authorities are issuing visa for refugees and other people under H&C ground! Infants will not come under this humantarian concern? Why they are keeping absolute irresponsibility towards infants application? I have almost lost 10 lakh Indian rupees because of this indefinite waiting!

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
yoosufalipp said:
We were in Canada when we sponsor , And almost waited 10 months as per the processing time period! Then came back to India since it is very difficult to stay in Canada as broken family! What hell they gonna do to process the visa application of an infant by consuming valuable 16 months of waiting? The CIC website clearly states that, the children's application will have highest priority! Even the the authorities are issuing visa for refugees and other people under H&C ground! Infants will not come under this humantarian concern? Why they are keeping absolute irresponsibility towards infants application? I have almost lost 10 lakh Indian rupees because of this indefinite waiting!
One parent can easily stay in Canada while the other is in India. Your file will be refused as neither of you are in Canada. Sorry to say.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
parker24 said:
One parent can easily stay in Canada while the other is in India. Your file will be refused as neither of you are in Canada. Sorry to say.
Let's see

Let's see.

See the latest process in my application

- Asked to complete Re assessment of medical on 9th Feb 2013.
-Asked to submit medical again and submit passport on 6th March 2013.
-Asked to complete or submit proof on 1st April 2013.

It means they were looking my file with in 20 days interval. Why they are sending repeat inquires for submitting medical even though already we have completed? The answer is , I didn't submit the proof of medical given by DMP panel. If I submit it earlier soon after Medical re assessment , visa could be issued earlier.

If they want to refuse my application, why they are constantly insisting us to complete or submit medical?
I have already intimated CPC-M that I am in back home and paying the rent in Canada .

Its not a big deal for sponsor to stay in Canada if they really ask. But I came back to India to bring my family to Canada since I have three small kids(Twins) so as wife can not bring them alone. Unfortunately we didn't get visa for baby and still waiting . Thus all plannings collapsed!

One more thing.

CPC-M asked me to submit all my credit card, bank, mobile, rent, utlity bills , employment and school history, car insurance ,everything starting from my PR date. I was in back home at that time .The time frame for this was 2 months. But I submitted all requested docs within 10 days even though I am in India.

After this, again NDVD is processing my application and asking to complete medical Re assessment of medical means, do u believe its for rejection?

Korea2Canada

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05- 2013
Doc's Request.
18-11- 2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
30-05-2013
Med's Request
sent with app.
Med's Done....
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thats a long wait. It seems like they are going to process it thus the document request. Maybe the fact you are not in canada requires more documents, etc. Just do what they ask and wait is all you can do.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Korea2Canada said:
Thats a long wait. It seems like they are going to process it thus the document request. Maybe the fact you are not in canada requires more documents, etc. Just do what they ask and wait is all you can do.
thx

iner

Jul 21, 2013
Hello I have a sons back home and I'm a single mom...I would like to ask some of questions...I'm just only applying for sponsorship for my dependant child do I really need to answer all the application part 1 and 2?do I really need to answer like for a spouse questioner , the declaration of commom law? Or just for a dependant child form?

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
iner said:
Hello I have a sons back home and I'm a single mom...I would like to ask some of questions...I'm just only applying for sponsorship for my dependant child do I really need to answer all the application part 1 and 2?do I really need to answer like for a spouse questioner , the declaration of commom law? Or just for a dependant child form?
You need not to fill spouse questionnaire. Need only to fill the parts related to dependent child

iner

Jul 21, 2013
Thank u so much for the quick respons :) should I still need to pass those to immigration? Should I put N/A on spouse questioner and declarartin for common law...or should I leave it in a blank

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
iner said:
Thank u so much for the quick respons :) should I still need to pass those to immigration? Should I put N/A on spouse questioner and declarartin for common law...or should I leave it in a blank
No need to touch those forms

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
hi guys! let me tell u my situation. my husband is in canada n he is a citizen over there. we met in october 2010 in india. he had come here for a month, and we came in contact and we developed a strong relation. he left after his vacations got over. but we remained in touch via phone, skype, fb. for him i went to canada on student visa. i reached there on september 5, 2011. i didnt go to college at all. as my purpose was him, not studies. we were in living relationship n i conceived in february. we got married on may 19,2012. i was pregnant n my visa was expiring in august. i came back home because we had nobody elder to take care during end of pregnancy n afterwards. we decided to deliver baby in india. here in september i applied for my PR, i had not sent my medical with my application as i was pregnant. in october i got sponsorship approval. on october 7, 2012. i sent my Passport to delhi office in november 2012 along with my baby's birth certificate n hospital's letter to notify family change to embassy. till now i got no update from embassy. according to cic website if one parent is canadian citizen, baby becomes citizen. how to apply for his citizenship, when my own application is under process. should i wait for embassy's next letter?? pls drop replies....