Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
joecreosta said:
so u can do judgement

yusuf
I dont know what you mean by "so you can do judgment".

I was just curious where someone finds statistical data on the level of applications being made through the different embassies.

Feels a bit like you are passing judgment on me for asking a question about where you got the information from when I was just curious.

****sidenote- Penny is a woman

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont know why ur getting mad for no reason i am just providing u facts based on this thread since 2007 when PENNY filed for sponsorship. since then until today a big difference.

thats all

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
joecreosta said:
i dont know why ur getting mad for no reason i am just providing u facts based on this thread since 2007 when PENNY filed for sponsorship. since then until today a big difference.

thats all
Im not mad at all. I just asked a question and your statement about "so you can do judgment" sounded like you had a problem with me asking about the information.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frustration mode, I remember that feeling...felt like there was no end. Sign NATIVE

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok people lets all calm down relax for a minute. take a deep breath. close ur eyes. and let it all out phewwwwww

feels amazing doesnt it?

now think about ur loved one in morocco. all the troubles we canadians are going through just to bring our spouse to canada. i never knew its gonna be that hard.

i sometimes thinking. why ONLY us canadiens? how come our spouses dont have to go through this tough time?

why WE have to file applications? spend all that money? spend money on application? spend money on expensive flights to go morocco just to see them

i think its all part of this game we must play and live with.

soon we be all together. we should all have a party somewhere in Montreal after our spouses arrives.

u pick the bar and i pick the bill wiht my credit card . i am seriouss

yusuf

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't believe how this thread has deteriorated!!! Come on people!

First of all, to the people who say they got their visa one month after Rabat received the file, I call BS. I don't care what you tell me, there is NO way this could happen. If you had told me 3 months, I MAY have believed you.

I DO have statistical data regarding types and numbers of applications being processed at visa offices around the world. It's through Lexbase (google it). Family applications in the spousal category for Morocco have INCREASED in 2009. There is no data for 2010 as it's not over yet.

Joe, you're back. How many times is this now? You say you "never knew it was going to be this hard". Are you kidding? You've been around here since 2007 and you KNOW what everyone has gone through. And if you go back 50 pages or so there are posts where you are saying some pretty derogatory things about sponsoring people from Morocco. Or did you delete those? Anyway, I don't care. Just respect this forum and don't go back to what you were doing in the past. This is not "fun" for people. It's difficult and just one hurdle to overcome. People here need GOOD information.

And from the most recent data I can get from other forums, it looks they have begun processing files that were received in January/February 2010. Good luck everyone.

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
rjessome said:
I DO have statistical data regarding types and numbers of applications being processed at visa offices around the world. It's through Lexbase (google it). Family applications in the spousal category for Morocco have INCREASED in 2009. There is no data for 2010 as it's not over yet.
Thank you for providing that reference. I appreciate it. I apologize if I contributed to any deterioration, I was just curious about the facts, as information based in solid facts, rather than speculation and opinion disguised as fact, is important in helping to validate the integrity of the forum. I dont like to be a 'sh%$ disturber' but I do like to see evidence when I hear information presented as fact.

Thanks again. I appreciate your information.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjessome said:

First of all, to the people who say they got their visa one month after Rabat received the file, I call BS. I don't care what you tell me, there is NO way this could happen. If you had told me 3 months, I MAY have believed you.

Joe, you're back. How many times is this now? You say you "never knew it was going to be this hard". Are you kidding? You've been around here since 2007 and you KNOW what everyone has gone through. And if you go back 50 pages or so there are posts where you are saying some pretty derogatory things about sponsoring people from Morocco. Or did you delete those? Anyway, I don't care. Just respect this forum and don't go back to what you were doing in the past. This is not "fun" for people. It's difficult and just one hurdle to overcome. People here need GOOD information.

And from the most recent data I can get from other forums, it looks they have begun processing files that were received in January/February 2010. Good luck everyone.
i am back? i never was anywhere dude.

past was past. i said things to open peoples eyes but people didnt beleive me. now leave me alone ok. i dont wana go back to that times so i would apprciate if u people dont pick fight on me with no reason. get over it and u move on.

lexbase is a cool system. did u find out number of application? cna u plz post here?

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjessome said:

hello really i met one friend he got his visa in 3 months and he show me the prove for one month i don't think so i can't bilieve that

bye

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody asked me to provide the stats through Lexbase. They are in PDF format which I cannot reprint here. But this is what I can tell you.

As of December 31, 2009, they had received 873 applications for spousal sponsorships in Rabat in 2009. Only 53 of those received in 2009 had a final decision made and the other 820 were still pending a decision. Their target had been 800.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjessome said:
Somebody asked me to provide the stats through Lexbase. They are in PDF format which I cannot reprint here. But this is what I can tell you.

As of December 31, 2009, they had received 873 applications for spousal sponsorships in Rabat in 2009. Only 53 of those received in 2009 had a final decision made and the other 820 were still pending a decision. Their target had been 800.
WHAT? only 53 applications processed? out of 873 ? that is redicilous.

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
joecreosta said:
now think about ur loved one in morocco. all the troubles we canadians are going through just to bring our spouse to canada. i never knew its gonna be that hard.

i sometimes thinking. why ONLY us canadiens? how come our spouses dont have to go through this tough time?

why WE have to file applications? spend all that money? spend money on application? spend money on expensive flights to go morocco just to see them

i think its all part of this game we must play and live with.

yusuf
Hello Yusuf,

I concur with rjessome in that “People here need GOOD information”

Ever since I joined this forum, I’ve obtained valuable information thanks to the priceless feedback of many, who have had either the knowledge or experience and were willing to share it with others.

This forum has also provided an outlet for people facing difficulty with the sponsorship process and wish to express their frustration and share opinions and everybody, including you have a right to do that.

I am however a bit dismayed at your comments of late.

I sponsored my wife and true, I did the entire application, paid the fees and visited Morocco 4 times already with a 5th one planned and not once have I regretted in doing so. I had the choice not to do any of this but when two people are in love and care for each other – the joy derived from the union is worth all the hardship and money. I fail to see why this process is a game?

I admit the sponsorship process is difficult but with all due respect, the negativity you exude by questioning why you as a sponsor/Canadian must go through all of this and spend all this money and then summarize by expressing that this whole process is a game, is highly distasteful – both to me and I feel other sponsors as well. You, like any other Canadian have choices so nobody is forcing you or me to go through any of this process.

Yusuf - a bit of advice. It would be prudent on this forum to share any helpful information on the marriage or sponsorship process or vent any frustration concerning your experiences with the system but I would request that you try to limit your negativity pertaining to why we Canadians are doing what we are doing. It does not offer anything helpful in the way of advice and causes further grief for couples that are going through a long a painful sponsorship process.

We need to stay positive and support one another and if you wan to be critical, be critical of the Immigration system which I find as a taxpayer to be lacking any form of decent transparency.

I apologize if I said anything to offend you as that was not my intention

Regards,

Irfan

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Can anyone tell me what an Adul ceremony is? and it is recognised as a legal marriage for immigration purposes?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FamilyMan said:
I apologize if I said anything to offend you as that was not my intention

Regards,

Irfan
yes u offend me taunting me like a little kid.everyone sharing their experience. but i am never negative for anyone. but who cares right? u dont know me and i dont know u. but i wish incha allah tomorrow ur wife brings home visa so she can come here. thats all i can wish for. and i will appreciate u keeping ur long strong taunting messages private. send me private. instead whole world listening.but whatever do what u want who cares anuywys.
i dont know why all u people are against me. r u all jeolous?