+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Congratulations Cindy! Great news!
Becca, I'm so stressed from all of this! We have seen so many houses, at horrible prices. We think we liked something about one house, and it turns out it was in another house we looked at. I managed to find time to phone Hind though. She sounds so nice. I am going to see her when I move out there.

Well, Happy Easter to everyone. Hurray! 4 day weekend! I told my daughter Christina to hide Easter eggs for Rachid so he could have an Easter hunt. He loves chocolate!

Penny

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi avryone Just a small update,
Boubaker got the visa in his hands finaly alhamdoulilah

nothing much else new just gething ready and booking a flight.
Hope all of you hear good news soon inshaAllah
your friend
Isabelle

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
My dear Yasmina,
This is not a small update. It is a BIG BIG ONE! Wonderful news! Boubaker will be with you very soon! I am so happy to share in your excitement!
Penny

waiting

Mar 23, 2008
salam friends

salam every one
I'am so glad to find here people with whom I can chare the same situation and subject. I'am in the processus of sponsoring my husband, the file is send to rabat I dont know how long it will take to call him for interview, just pray for me brothers and sisters, I feel so miserable

waiting

Mar 23, 2008
salam
you know my application includes earlady the medical test , I paid all fees even the resident permanent fees for my husband, it took only one month to reply from mississauga, so I hope that is gonna less than 4 or 5 months coz there is nothing for the embassy to ask about so.....!
may allah help.

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
hello, i m new in this from by writting but i readed always yours responses and cases, really it s very interesting. thank you a lot penny for creat this forum
sorry for my english
concerning me, i m moroccan and my husband lives in toronto, we got married in septembre , he applied on novembre in mississaga and my file was in rabat in first novembre, so next week will be 5mouths of waiting for thattt call :)
i hope we hear good news very soon from the embassy
good luck all

waiting

Mar 23, 2008
this is huge...

salamou 3alaykoum every one
I would like to cogratulate penny for this succeful experience good fr you, you made a meaningful forum.
when I was cheking the differents subjets in the " family class sponsorship" I was impressed how huge the number of people dealing with " sponsorin husband from Morocco"; 1020 reply and sharing experiences, ma chaa alah.
that mean fr me too that moroccan people are realy helpful, thanks every one
jazakoum alaho khayran.
thank raven fr your support, you know my hasband is from marrakech too.

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Welcome to the waiting game waiting and waiting too. We also paid all our fees and did the medical up front but we've still had to wait 7 months. Now we wait only for the call to pick up the visa. Incha alah

I'm very exited for my sister Isabelle who is picking up Boubaker at the airport tonight incha alah. Finally their wait is over.

Happy waiting everyone. Bon courage!
Cindy

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
thanks Raven and CDAGE79 for reply,
7 mounths!!! it s too much, inchallah very soon u will get it
Raven congratuation, mabrouk for getting that call, approvment also.
congratuations for isabelle :)

i m feel so stressed last days, 5 mouths of wainting and no reply from the ambassy. but in any case, hamdoullah
good luck everyone
:)

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone my name is Susan and my husbands name is Zakaria he is in Casablanca for now we were married on Aug. 28/07 I met him online on myspace not the best site I know I was getting alot of messages from scammers on there, and like I did with anyone I met I ran him through the scammer site to make sure he was real and we started chatting online on messenger with webcams and he was at work and I got to see many things this way met his chief, and he had a computer at home so got to meet his family also that was very nice him and his sister are the only ones that know english so I would talk to both of them. We would spend all day online together him doing his job and me doing mine I was babysitting at the time so it was easy to do and we would do video calls. Anyway long story short he asked me to marry him and I said yes for I had fallen deeply in love with him we never could be offline for long with each other if I wasn't online he was also friends with some of my friends and he would be asking them where I was.....lol. I went up on July 31/07 and stayed till Sept. 7/07 leaving was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life we spent the last few days always crying and each others arms. When I got to Morocco I felt like I had known his family all my life and they welcomed me with open arms it was the best feeling in the world. I love reading some of your stories they bring back so many things that we did together other than all the running around for the paperwork to get married that was just crazy.......lol. I sent in all of our paperwork on Jan. 18/08 they came back because someone told me just to send mine, so they came back because I needed Zak's also so I had to wait for them to come in the mail. Sent them back on March 3/08 was approved for Sponsorship by March 5/08 and told the paperwork was sent to Rabat. My husband told me this morning that he recieved a letter telling him that they are working on our file he was so happy and the family is happy also but also sad because that means he really is leaving and coming here to me in Edmonton, Alberta to be with me and my sons. I know what they are going through but at the same time all I want is to be with my husband I miss him so much and being online just isn't enough anymore. If I could afford to go back I would but I can not. Take care hope to hear from some of you soon. My prayers are with and for all of us.

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
hi "confused and lonely",

your story is very special in your environment but in this forum i think that it s the same for the most of us. we share the same story and the same situation, we are lonely and confused and waiting for the date we can meet our love, it s funny but very interesent because here you can find a lot of friends; they can help you , and reply all your quetions about sponsorship.

inchallah your hunsband will be with you very very soon

good luck all

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
i forgot one question, i would like to know what is the average of study the file of sponsorship in Rabat? mine was in rabat in first novembre 2008.

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Waiting too,

My husband received his letter 02Novembre -- the day after you. I am waiting for the day you post that you had your call to interview, because then we should get the call the very next day.

I am sick and tired of waiting. I just want my hubby here or at least to get a phone call or something. I see the dream of being re-united before our anniversary slip away.

Becca

waiting too

Mar 24, 2008
hi Becca,
I promise you that i will post the day i ll have the call and it s possible that you had yours before me. anyway, good luck all who are waiting for that call.

i m tired of waiting too, i can not cancentrate in my job. inchallah we ll here good news very soon.

i heared that now they calling people how rabat received there files in octobre.
our turn ll be soon :)

have a good day

kbida_angel

Jul 25, 2007
Hi penny i am dorothy i live in usa an i to am married to moroccan man he an his family are so wonderful. we married in aug 30 2008 i filed my papers in jan an in feb, i got my recepit number , its so hard to be apart from the people we love. an not to hear a thing of our papers is very hard, we have no ideal how long it will take for our papers to go threw . we here up to 16 to 18 months its crazy to have to go threw all this. i am happy to find this site , i wish each an every one good luck with there papers.