+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Asia,

There is no Fiance Visa in Canada. There is only marriage, Common law partners, Or conjugal partners.
The Application fee is $1040.00. If you happen to live in the Province of Quebec it is another $250.00 for that application.
The other expenses wold be marriage related, so that of course can vary.

This Forum is such a great group of wonderful caring people, all waiting to be with their loves.
Welcome to our group.

I wish you the best of luck.

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
Hi everyone. My husband got his visa today and he will be arriving Friday night! Like others who have written about their experiences on visa day, he had to report there at 8am but was made to come back at 1pm and then again at 3pm, but no matter, at least he has it now and we are all set. We were very happy to have bought the RAM ticket to Montreal in advance since their fee for changes was very small and he overheard people saying they were really having trouble getting tickets for within the next few days, so if you can swing it without a big change fee in case something was to come up, it's definitely worth it. Finally this wait is over and we will be together.
Thanks again to Penny for starting this very long conversation last year through which so many of us have shared and learned and connected and prepared and been helped and...and so many things.
All the best to everyone who is still waiting. It WILL happen, just a matter of time. Remember to focus on how much it will be worth it!
Val

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS Val

I am so happy for you. You must be sooooooo excited.
I truly wish you both the brightest future together.
The long painful wait is over, and the celebrating begins.

God bless you both.

God bless and good luck to all who are still waiting.

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Congratulations Val! To everyone who thanks me, you are all very welcome. I'm so glad to see how this has helped so many.

Penny

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Oh happy day for Val! I'm so excited for you!

Side note: It's amazing how long this thread has been going. It's been the number 1 thread in this forum since Penny started it last summer!

Have a great day everyone!
Cindy

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Hey Val,

I hope that your husband made it in okay and things at the transfer points and immigration went well. May you guys have a long and blessed life now that you can enjoy in the arms of one another once again. Best wishes for your reunion finally.

I hope that everyone else is doing well and enjoying this weather which seems to finally allows us to enjoy it a bit.

And for those of us waiting for an interview, insha allah we get the call soon. This is insane. I never thought this waiting period would kill me like this. and worse off for Jamal. We both try to boost each other but right now we are both on the low side and with everything else going on in my life with fighting for child custody of my little angel Meriam its just too much to handle without Jamal by my side..but like i tell him try to keep our hopes up and soon we will get that call.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Indira

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Thanks Vesna and Cindy! Yes, I am so glad I started this topic in the forum. It's so good to see how many it has helped, including myself.

Good luck to those waiting.

Penny

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi Avryone Just wanted to write to good news that my husband Boubaker got the call yesterday to pick up his visa Tomorow.
He arrived in Rabat this morning. inshaallah he will meet Cindy's husband...

WE are planing on booking a flight eirly next week to join me to Canada!!!

Thank you avryone for the suport.
Im at work right now so I cant write to much but I will post again soon inshaallah

Boras Boubaker wanted to tell you the good news but he did not see you online yesterday...

Isabelle

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Yes! My Yasmina and Boubaker got their phone call! I'm sorry, but I get very possessive with my people.
Such wonderful news!
and
Your welcome Adam.
Penny

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
We got it! We got it! We got it! 2 or 3 weeks incha alah my husband will have visa in hand and be here by my side! Such a great way to start the day! My husband met Boubaker last night and they went to the embassy together today. I'm so grateful for this forum that has gifted us Isabelle an Boubaker as friends. I'm sure going to the embassy with Boubaker made it much less nerve wracking for Smail. Boubaker should have his Visa in hand at 3:30pm (morocco time).

Speedy processing to everyone still waiting!
Cindy

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi Sis!!!! So exciting lol Boubaker told me the good news for Smail!!!
Im sooooooooooo happy soon inshaAllah you will be with your husband!
I talked to Boubaker this morning at a internet cafee...he was so happy to meet Smail and also to finaly get his VIsa in his hands soon this afternoon.
Congratsssssssssssss !!!!!Cindy & Smail!! youpeeeeeeeee!!!
Im going to call you tonight inshaAllah
I was so in rush this morning to go to work.

This is a happy day for me good news all around me !!!
alhamdoulilah

Penny Thank you !!!! so much for your possitive attitude with us it was good feeling to know people care!!!

Thank you to avryone!!
I will post more when I get more news!!

Isabelle

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Congrats Cindy! You must be so excited to be on the final countdown!!

Isabelle/Boubaker, so happy for you! So Isabelle, when does he arrive????

Me and Housni are still waiting for the call for the interview. Wondering if it will ever come.....

Penny, how is the house-hunt coming?

Hope everyone has a nice easter/long weekend!

Becca