+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi everybody
congratulation Val so good news , thk you so mutch for posting us what happened in the interevew , oh yes 24 waw so tight but alhamdolah everythg went well for you husband in cha alah he will get his visa soon and you wlil be together for ever wih all hapeness, good luck ,
happy anniversary wedding for you hopeing75 good luck for you i hope you get the good news soon good luck ,
and good luck for us all th rest , Boras Yasmina and me i thk we are at the same time frame ,i hope we will hear soon the good news from the embassy good luck
NoonaAmeen

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks everyone for the good wishes! I will definitely post when we hear from the embassy about the visa. Final stage of waiting.....and soon I won't be "waiting1" anymore : )
I certainly wish the same for every one of you on this forum.

Val

mou

Sep 14, 2007
hi everyone i wanted to know if the criminal record "fiche anthropemetrique" delivreé au maroc doit
etre legalisée au ministere des affaires etrangeres??
j'ai besoin d'une reponse le plutot vite possible
je vous remercie de tout coeurr

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Salaam Mou, si c est pour le visa oui tu devrait le legalisee. Dsl pour mon poste avant, je pensait de qq chose different.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Oui,

Il faut que ca soit legalisee aux Ministre des affaires etrangers, est nous avons aussi l'etampe du Ministere de l'interieur

Yes it needs to be legalized at the Foreign affairs office We also have the stamp from the Minister of interior.

Good luck with everything.

You should also legalize your original Marriage contract. It will be necessary. That is what we were told.

Vous devrez aussi legalisee votre contract de Marriage, vous l'aurez besoin. c'est caque ils nous avons dit.

Bonne chance avec tout

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
Hi every one . hope everything go well with you all .
Hi Mou , as Boras said , you don't need legalize " la fishe anthroprometrique " because it is a document comes from our interior minitster so it not needs stamp .
good luck all .....................Hibiscus.

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Ok so now i am scared, apart from already being worried that i am not a qualified sponsor for my husband, i just saw on the track it site someone being refused visa from Rabat. Now i am beyond paranoid. It's bad enough that i can't be apart any longer from Jamal that i am trying to get the time off work to go and spend some time with him there that now i see someone actually being refused a visa. Thankfully everyone i have seen on this forum have gotten theirs just with a little than longer wait periods,but it actually see someone being declined is sad. I am already depressed but with this its even worse..in shallah my outcome wouldnt be the same and i hope to get an answer very soon.

thanks for posting the questions waiting1, i know many of those questions will be applicable to my case with Jamal too, seeing that i am divorced and have a daughter from a previous relationship. and we too got married really quickly..i meet him beginning of August online and then went to see him in Oct and got married in November..talk about quick..but in this case it is all genuine., I have NEVER meet a man to wonderful and kind hearted as Jamal before. I truly feel in love with him from day one.

Is there any way anyone in Morocco now call my Jamal and ease him a little bit since he is totally worried and everyday asks me if i got the answer yet...he doesn't understand that i can't call and find out that i have been approved as his sponsor yet i just have to wait for the letter in the mail.

Thanks,

Indira

P.S its great news to hear of everyone getting through with their interviews in this forum..can't wait for my day to come too!!!in shallah very soon.

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Hello I was the one who was refused visa from Rabat, well my husband.
But we had a visa officer who did not speak good english and my hubby talk to her only in english and my information was wrong on the immigration notes. So do not worry long as your hubby make the immigration officer believe that your relationship is genuine you not have to worry.

Pearl

PS: you are aproved as a sponsor long as you are not receiving welfare and you ar not bankroubt (not sure if i spelled that right).

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
For the marriage certificate : if you do not legalise it it is not legal in Morocco? Right?
Well if is not legal in morocco it will be not legal here.
So you do need to legalise it even you even the translation of the certificate.

We did it.

Pearl

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Indira why dont u call CiC tollfreeline
I found out by calling before even receiving my letter
you call you tell them your case and name and they can see if they have it aproove yet or no
I got the info one week before gething my letter in the mail

Sad about Perlp
:-( I dont understand usualy they have an interviewer in arabic also
why just in english?

wishing all the best for avryone
yasmina

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hey question on the interview do we have to bring printed emails dated before we meet and before the aplication as I sent them all over 100 emails
Wondering if I can just print this time the ones dated since I sent the aplication

this is all info for my husband as his turn inshaAllah is soon
thanks
Yasmina & Boubaker

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Yes he did have an interviewer in arabic as well but the one who spoke french makes the dicision.
I and coring to our CAIPS notes she made her dicision before my husband's interview.

Well i guess not everyone has luck with immigration.

But who ever is going for an interview good luck.

Pearlp

RoxanneAbdel

Feb 12, 2008
Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I have been following this forum for many months and want to thank all of you for the insightful information you have provided. I am very happy to hear about everyone's success stories and to let you all know that we feel for you and understand your sadness at being apart from your loved ones.

My fiance and I met last year at the beginning of July when I was on vacation in Marrakech. Believe me, I was not looking for or interested in starting a relationship with ANYONE but, as Abdel says, we didn't have any choice in the matter. Anyway, since that time I have been back to Morocco 3 more times and our relationship has continued to grow. This last time (January 16 to January 31st) I finally said YES to Abdel's proposal and we are planning to be married this summer.

We are considering getting married in Mexico and I am wondering if anyone has gotten married outside of Morocco. I understand that we will have to go through all of the same procedures with the embassy in Rabat for sponsorship but I am just wondering if having the legal ceremony in another country will have a negative effect on our application when we get to that stage. We know we need two Muslim witnesses at the ceremony and have already taken care of that. Any information anyone could provide would be most helpful.

We continue to send you our best wishes for a positive outcome to each of your applications to be reunited with your loved ones!

Sincerely,

Roxanne & Abdelghafor

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Pearl,
I am so sorry to hear about your Husband being refused.
To go through this long and painful process , and then be refused at the end is unimaginable.

May I ask what that stated as the reason for refusal?

I wish you the best of luck with your appeal.

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Hello Hoping75,yes you can ask.

the first reason the immigration officer give was that she did not believe our marriage is genuine, and because she needs 2 resons to refuse us she put in there that my husband not speak enoug english for us to talk adequately togather. also she said my husband not planing to live with me when he is here, she never ask him about his plan's in canada.
But when I got my CAIPS notes i noticed that immigration made mistakes with my information and she use that as reference to see if my husband telling or knowing about me is true. But since she had a wrong information she judged wrong.
But we are in the process of appeal and we started our applications on March 22 2007. and i am a way from My Love for 11 moths. I did go visit him in August but as everyone els say its not cheap and i do have kids from my first marriage.

just wish everyone good luck who just starting and who in the prosses and wish not one of you have to go trough anything like us.

Its not easy and very very stress full because after u are refused immigration sits on your files for half a year.

I am glad to find this site i just wish i did find it before my hubby's interview, its noice to talk to people who know where is Morocco lol some of my friends just looked at me if i am crasy when i said i am marrying a morrocan.

I would like to talk to some of you more and if we live in the same place may be even meet.

Thank you for all the hope you all giving us.

Pearl and my husband is Redouane (redone)