+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Yasmina/ Isabelle

I can relate to how you feel. I just started the process the 23rd of October when our application was received, and the waiting is driving me crazy. I miss my Husband so much , it hurts to be away from him.

I don't know why some of the applicants had their Visa's so quickly the earlier part of the year, and now seeing everyone on this site, they all seem to be taking the maximum time to process.

I wish there were more applicants participating in this forum so we could have a larger number of people to judge the timeline by. There are so few of us here. I wonder if there are others who's applications are being processed faster.

By the way, Did anyone ever hear from Karim 80 again after his interview? Just wondering.

I'm sure you will get news soon. You applied in July?
Hang in there ( I know that's easier said than done )

I wish you the best

Happy New Year to everyone

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Don't worry Yasmina. Your turn will come soon. I am waiting with you and Raven for the time when you tell us that your husbands' got THE CALL! I will be so happy for you.
It has been one year today that we arrived in Maroc, and met Rachid and his family in person for the first time. It seems like we have known them forever.
Happy New Year everyone!
Penny

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Thank you everyone when I wrote that i had no words. I was so deprest and tiered for all of us! Im strong but I quess we all get moments of feeling like there is no hope,
We aplied in July and so its near the 4 months but been apart for longer time then this.
All of you are right its almost 2008 a new year that we will all spend mostly with our love ones inshaAllah...

What would i give to be in morocco right now
Wish i was in a better situation so i would be able to go see him but at this time there is no chance for me to.

But reading this forum this morning gave me strengh as im feeling im not alone in this misery lol
just teasing but its the truth we are all sad but im going to keep my smile.

Hi to all of you and Best Wishes for a New Year!!

Yasmina

desperate

Dec 31, 2007
hello everyone,
another depearte candidat for reunion with his spouse here. I'm glad discovered this forum. Navigating through the posts I was relieved to find out I'm not the only one. So I'm in good company with ppl ina similar situation & with similar hopes.
Here is my case:
My wife received a letter from rabat on August 09, 2007 & it's ben a long wait since then. It'll be 5 months by January 09, 2008 & hopefully, hopefully, we wil hear something from them that can alleviate the pain of this long wait.

In the meantime, my best wishes to all those who have been waiting to be reunited with their loved ones & may the new year bring some good news to all of you.

happy new year.

Desparate & hopeful.

mounia

Dec 31, 2007
good luck

assalamou 3alaykoum
I hope you good good lauck my sister just keep prayin and dont forget adou3aa
ahope you hear very good news as soon as possible

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
Happy new year to everyone.
thank you Hind&Adel for your wish.
i am sorry boras i didn't reply for your question ....i didn't read the forum a coupl of days ago. they will ask you to bring more photos , your passeport , your national card ( carte national ) and all what show that you and your wife continue your communication ( toutes les papiers qui justifient que votre relation est continue comme les factures telephoniques , les lettres , ...etc.) .
good luck all ............................Hibiscus.

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON THIS SITE...I hope that this new year brings us all happiness, especially the one we have been longing for in being reunited with our loved ones. Insha allah everything will go well for you guys that have your interview coming up....i am now just sitting and waiting for immigration to make a decision if i qualify for sponsorship of my husband Jamal. This distance is really tough on both of us.

Lets all pray that the process is moved along quicker now that the holidays are over and the new year has just begun.

Regards,

Indira and Jamal

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! A contact has been Made.
Six Months to date. The contact was made via Email. No phone contact was attempted. A copy was sent to me and my spouse. They asked for confirmation but no phone number was provided, and they did not specify how to confirm. We tried a number that we got from their site, but it goes straight to an answering machine.Does anyone have a contact number for the Canadian Embassy?
Embassy Receives the file in Rabat July 3rd.
Contact for Interview January 3rd.
Interview two weeks later January 17th.
We are not sure how long of a wait it is between the interview and receiving the Permanent Residence Visa.

Hind & Adel

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi everybody
oh waw NoodaAdel good and great news alhamdolah after so long waiting now the light keep comeing alhamdolah i realy feel so so so happy for you , in cha alah everythg will go well for you and in chalah you will have good entervew and you will be with your husband soon with ALLAH blessing ,and with all happeness , i realy feel so so hapy for you .
good luck for you all
nonna

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Salam my sister and my friend Noona,
Thank you very much and inchallah you will hear from the embassy very soon and you will be with your husband.
I wish everyone here get the call from the embassy soon.
Hind & Adel Forever

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Salam boras and Raven,
Thank you very much for your wishes, Inchallah you hear good news from the embassy very soon.
Hind & Adel Forever

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring wife from Morocco

Salaams Hind

My wife gave me the good news about your interview date for Jan 17, 2008. I am so happy for you and your Husband. Since you received your interview notification via e-mail , I would suggest that you respond back to them using the same method. I would also suggest that you call the Embassy at 037 68 74 00 and someone will come on the phone. Explain to them that you need to inform the immigration section about your interview confirmation and you have trid to call 037 68 74 01 and all you get is the answering machine. Maybe they might be able to help you out , but the most important part is that you should at least respond to them by e-mail.

I will pray for your interview and if there is anything that you need to know , please feel free to call my wife.

Take Care.

Mubarak

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Salaam Brother Mubarak:

Thank you very much for the letter, the information and the quick response. I will call the Embassy first thing in the morning. I was going to reply via email, but there are some questions I want answered prior to the interview. Thanks for the phone numbers.

I will keep everyone posted as I receive more information from the Embassy.

Thank you for your prayers and Inshallah the interview will go better than expected for your wife. Our prayers are with you.

Hind & Adel