Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
JenniYous said:
TO all,

I spoke to a friend of mine over the weekend, who sponsored her husband from Tunisia, and she recommended that I write my MP for a letter of family reunification that they can send to the embassy in Rabat. She felt that this really helped her as her husband received his visa 2 weeks after the letter was send.

What do you think?
Interesting idea... unfortunately my MP did not want to help me last time after we received the refusal letter :(

JenniYous

Oct 12, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 1, 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 5, 2012
Interview........
Oct 17, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 6, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 9, 2013 :D :D
Habibti said:
You are right. That is not acceptable! The notes of the interview were entered in the system SEVEN WEEKS after instead of the same day. The refusal letter was sent to us EIGHT WEEKS after the interview. We have lost so much time! And now this? We lost another SIX WEEKS because they added "ing" in his email address which should not be there. My husband could have been here already! I am at work and still crying over this... well trying not to cry in front of classes. They should have phoned him or mail a letter on top of the email to make sure he receives their request. Do you think it is still possible for him to get his visa on time for the holidays???
Anything is possible! and never stop believing that!! I hope that they recognize that this is their error and are sympathetic when they have received whatever it was they had asked for...i don't know if there is anyway to ask someone what to do in this case, since the error is theirs, not yours!

JenniYous

Oct 12, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 1, 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 5, 2012
Interview........
Oct 17, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 6, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 9, 2013 :D :D
Habibti said:
Interesting idea... unfortunately my MP did not want to help me last time after we received the refusal letter :(
Damn! Habibti you've had a hell of a time with it!!

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Hi everyone,

Been a while since I have been on but thought I would stop in and say hello.

Very sorry to hear of the many denials happening and truly hope that the outcomes are as they should be in the end.

My husband and I were very fortunate to not have been denied and he has been here in Canada for 3 months now. So while I can't imagine the pain of being denied I can certainly sympathize with the waiting. And once he is here and you can begin a new chapter together it is truly wonderful. I am very blessed with an amazing Moroccan husband.

Just want to encourage everyone that is in a true, genuine relationship to hold on because it is worth it in the end. Honestly, there have been some real heart breaks on here of women being used and that is why I always pray that no one here is being taken for a ride. You all deserve the best and that includes not being taken advantage of.

Peace and blessings and look forward to hearing good news soon.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
dair2dv8103100 said:
Hi everyone,

Been a while since I have been on but thought I would stop in and say hello.

Very sorry to hear of the many denials happening and truly hope that the outcomes are as they should be in the end.

My husband and I were very fortunate to not have been denied and he has been here in Canada for 3 months now. So while I can't imagine the pain of being denied I can certainly sympathize with the waiting. And once he is here and you can begin a new chapter together it is truly wonderful. I am very blessed with an amazing Moroccan husband.

Just want to encourage everyone that is in a true, genuine relationship to hold on because it is worth it in the end. Honestly, there have been some real heart breaks on here of women being used and that is why I always pray that no one here is being taken for a ride. You all deserve the best and that includes not being taken advantage of.

Peace and blessings and look forward to hearing good news soon.
Ahhhhh! Dair! I miss you here! I feel so lonely at times! I miss your words, sometimes wise, sometimes funny.

I am happy to know all is well with you! I am hoping that some time in 2013 it will be my turn to write something similar like your post.

Thank you for taking the time to stop here and have encouraging and kind words for us! Blessings upon you too!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
The clock is ticking... 10 days left before the deadline of the VO. The only document left is the police clearance certificate. My husband will travel once he gets it. The lady at the police station told him it would be ready Monday or Tuesday. He begged her to have it ready for tomorrow Friday. If he gets it tomorrow, he will travel on Monday to deliver in person the police certificate, the ID photos and all the forms.

bakas23

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Habibti! I am full moroccan but I was born here in Canada, Alberta, I am 18, me and my husband have been together for roughly around 2 years and he's 20 years old. We got married in Morocco this september, we just had a small wedding, my dad was there but my mother and younger brother couldn't be there because we just went to morocco last summer and the cost is very expensive plus we just moved to another city and bought a new house so we couldn't afford anything more than that. All of her family was at the wedding including my grandma and everyone. We printed out all of our facebook messages, skype, and pictures. I don't have an option c print out because I never filed for taxes before but I do have pay stubs from my work that I photocopied and also a letter stating my employment. I am also still a student. We have all the medical exam, police certificate and everything we need. Reading these forums are really getting me worried and I'm hesitant to send my application because I'm scared. I don't want it to take that long. I really want my husband here with me so we can start building our future together, and its been really hard being away from him. If you have any advice or tips you could give me it would help me a lottt and put m mind at ease. I am very happy to hear that you got accepted which gave me some hope but for some reason I am unable to think positively, I still feel like they are going to decline it and the process will take forever :-[

bakas23

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
younger brothers** lol

~*Dani*~

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6,2012
Doc's Request.
August 16th,2012
AOR Received.
June 20th,2012
Med's Done....
February 17,2012
Interview........
October 18th,2012
Passport Req..
refused........... :(
VISA ISSUED...
so sad
LANDED..........
so upset and sad.
I am curious.... what kind of teleconference used in full set hearing that the appeal board use?

bakas23

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also does anyone think that with the the new conditional permanent residence will make the application process a bit more easier? Since that now it would be less likely for people to commit fraud since they have to live together and be in a legit relationship for two years or they risk getting sent back to canada.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@ bakas23

I remember well those feelings and unfortunately it usually takes as long as it says on the immigration website. It was at 8 months the last time I checked it but that was quite a while ago.

I don't think the conditional PM will make a difference in processing time unfortunately as they are becoming more diligent about genuiness and the reason a couple got married.

Honestly my best advice is prepare yourselves for the wait because the reward is worth it and you never know it could be done quicker...at least here's hoping :) besides... you are both very young... have lots of time :p

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
Ahhhhh! Dair! I miss you here! I feel so lonely at times! I miss your words, sometimes wise, sometimes funny.

I am happy to know all is well with you! I am hoping that some time in 2013 it will be my turn to write something similar like your post.

Thank you for taking the time to stop here and have encouraging and kind words for us! Blessings upon you too!
Thanks habibti :)

Here's hoping there is good news very soon.

It's so frustrating that the visa officers are the ones that have to check for genuiness and the other yet they really don't care about the relationships in all honesty. Their only goal is to prove it is wrong. They had nothing on us and there was really no reason for an interview but they did it anyway.

I also found out that they have a whole level of so called "police" that they send out to check out people they are suspicious of. In fact someone I know that immigrated here from Morocco was employed with them...scary but true!! There is no privacy in Morocco at all!! On the other hand it hopefully helps weed out the men that are just playing women here!

Anyway, I know things are hectic so take care, be well and praying for a speedy resolution.

Peace and blessings

bakas23

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahah thank you Dair : ) Yeah it's 6-8 months, I don't mind waiting even a full year but I'm scared it will take more than two years, we are young but we really want to start on our future earlier so we can have a good career, a nice home, complete our goals in life and be able to provide for our children in the future. I just feel like if the wait time is any longer than two years it would delay our lives! and what we want to do. And I know the wait will be worth it in the end, but I'm still too scared to make the first step of actually applying lol, everything is finished and completed and labelled all I have left to do is pay for the fees and then send it but I still don't feel like my application is perfect enough haha

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bakas23 said:
Hahah thank you Dair : ) Yeah it's 6-8 months, I don't mind waiting even a full year but I'm scared it will take more than two years, we are young but we really want to start on our future earlier so we can have a good career, a nice home, complete our goals in life and be able to provide for our children in the future. I just feel like if the wait time is any longer than two years it would delay our lives! and what we want to do. And I know the wait will be worth it in the end, but I'm still too scared to make the first step of actually applying lol, everything is finished and completed and labelled all I have left to do is pay for the fees and then send it but I still don't feel like my application is perfect enough haha
That is completely natural to feel. I felt that way myself. But you must get the application sent sooner or later or it will only be you who is delaying the plans right :) .. so my suggestion to you is...have a good friend or family member sit down to lunch with you (lunch and not dinner as people are too tired at the end of the day lol) You have the checklist and give them your application. You read out the list and let them find it in your pile of papers. Have them check over each piece carefully to make sure all the signatures are there and in the right place (I speak from experience on this as one of my husbands signatures was in the wrong place and they sent the whole thing back to us delaying us another 2 months) Once they have gone over it with you....set it aside and go through it one more time if you wish. But then send it asap!!! Get it out of your hands because it will eat you alive knowing you have it and the longer you wait the longer it will take. (I speak from experience on this too because it took me 4 months to get it in the mail and they asked my husband why it took so long for me to apply in the interview!!) (Not like I just had a wedding and flight and such to pay for then also come up with another $1040 for them too *rolling eyes)

Anyway.... these are just my suggestions...take from them what you like and leave the rest. Wishing you peace and blessings during this very trying time.

bakas23

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahahahahaha, that is really good advice I think I'm going to do that right now actually, it will help me alot. Thank you soo much, I feel better knowing that there are other people doing the same thing on this forum! at first I didn't know how to use it but once I did and read about peoples situations it gave me hopes and worries. Okay I will send it right away, I never considered that they would ask about why it took us so long to send the application haha thank you soo much for your help