+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam to everyone
ppl of forum im really trying to find out what steps should i take to try speed up the process , i'v vsited lots of websites and and i abtained the list which will i need but i think its not enough so thats why im hoping to get some help so so soon cause my fiancie will get here (june28th) and i wanna start the process of the marriage once she will got here so pleas ppl who has this experience i need some help,
it would be nice to hear from someone who has gone through the process if you don't mind sharing your experience.
i wish the good luck for all pll who haz gone or will go trough this
as good bless evryone

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Thanks Lynn for clarifying the wait times to link the Medical.

Thanks Hoping75 for sharing your husband's experience with us. And your usual wealth of information.

Thanks,
Becca

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
I am so happy for you Happy2bmm

It has been a long wait, but your Wife is finally getting her Visa next week.

You can finally start living your lives together just as you deserve.

I welcome your Wife to Canada

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee great news

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring Wife from Morocco

To All My Fellow Forum Members

I finally have some good news to annouce. My wife received a call this morning to pick her Visa for June 18, 2008. It has been a very long struggle to have stayed apart from each other for so long. With the grace of Allah , we can now FINALLY start our lives together in Canada.

Thanks to all that have prayed for us and I will continue to pray and ask Allah to grant the joy that he has given us today to all those that are waiting to be united with their loved ones.

Boras & Raven - Please continue to have faith because your day of excitment will come soon. In all these 12 months of waiting we never lost faith and knew that ONE day our turn will come to pickup the VISA. Just to let you know that once Zahra's medical had expiered we went ahead and re-did the medical and then informed the Embassy about that. The medical report tooks 4 weeks to get back to Embassy from Paris.

Hoping75 - Thank you for your kind words and providing positive suppport to all the other forum members.

Take Care

A Very Happy2bMM

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Happy2BMM - Congratulations!!! I hope so much happiness for you two!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else - our turn is coming!

Lynn

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
sos_help said:
salam to everyone
ppl of forum im really trying to find out what steps should i take to try speed up the process , i'v vsited lots of websites and and i abtained the list which will i need but i think its not enough so thats why im hoping to get some help so so soon cause my fiancie will get here (june28th) and i wanna start the process of the marriage once she will got here so pleas ppl who has this experience i need some help,
it would be nice to hear from someone who has gone through the process if you don't mind sharing your experience.
i wish the good luck for all pll who haz gone or will go trough this
as good bless evryone
i really i wish i can have some help, i still dont know what to do i know bout the list of document and statment but i need to know what should i do when my fiancie will go to get to citizen and the capasity of mariage from the embassy
thanx for helps

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam ppl forum of waiting
im marring next july i really need some informations , i 'v posted befor for some help so preaty pleas can anyone who haz went trough this experience to just share some of all this
thanx for help
radouan

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
mr boras thanx thanx for the information , ihave just seen your reply in my profile i didnt know how to do befor as you know im new in this forum, if you mind can i contact you for others steps you got when your where marring , this process is really anoying and wiered hope things will go fast and safe
thank you again brother boras and hard luck for others
as god help everyone

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
boras said:
assalam redouane you can ask i will provide you with any informations i know any time thanks again and good luck

Hello

Here is a link that provides most of what you need for the marriage, and also there is a link to the Canadian site that will tell you exactly what is needed at the Canadian Embassy. That link is under number 15-. Where it says other documents are required.

Good luck

Happy Bird

Jan 7, 2008
Update:

My wife had her interview today. Lasted about 5 minutes. Sounds like everything went well. All the worry was after all for nothing.

There was no need to show the 3 books for emails/msn chats scripts/photo album/money transfer...etc. Only one interviewer was present. She seemed in a rush. So all went smooth. Agent promised a reasonably quick reply.

Best of luck everyone else.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Congratulations and good luck. I hope you will hear soon!

Lynn

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
asalam
sweet new friends in the forum of waiting thank you verey much special thanx to boras and hoping75 for thier helps but friend hoping75 where is the links you talking bout cause i cant see any of them, anyway thanx again,
well i wish i can have more explains and excuse me pleas cause im just worried , i just dont want to miss anything, any document, any statment, i already have the list but not sure bout it for exemple what is the sworn statment which the canadian embassy talking bout on thier website ,
my futur wife getting her medical statment in canada , is it working here ? well to everyone if you would like to help feel free to reply me here or contact me to my email which is in my profile , by the way its not hiden,
anything you thing it might help feel free to post it cause it will help lots of ppl and visitors of this forum
thanx thanx thanx
radouan

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
sos_help said:
asalam
sweet new friends in the forum of waiting thank you verey much special thanx to boras and hoping75 for thier helps but friend hoping75 where is the links you talking bout cause i cant see any of them, anyway thanx again,
well i wish i can have more explains and excuse me pleas cause im just worried , i just dont want to miss anything, any document, any statment, i already have the list but not sure bout it for exemple what is the sworn statment which the canadian embassy talking bout on thier website ,
my futur wife getting her medical statment in canada , is it working here ? well to everyone if you would like to help feel free to reply me here or contact me to my email which is in my profile , by the way its not hiden,
anything you thing it might help feel free to post it cause it will help lots of ppl and visitors of this forum
thanx thanx thanx
radouan

Let's try this again

http://www.consulatdumaroc.ca/mariagemixte_note_en.htm

And the Canadian one

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/morocco/marriage-en.asp

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
wantmyman456 said:
this is all great for everyone, but i am just having the most trouble with my immigration papers :( i hate it....help???:s

Hi Wantmyman456

We will need a little more information, and specific Questions to be able to help you.
Are you going to get Married, or are you filling out the Sponsorship application?

Just take your time, and read everything carefully.

Good luck