+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

MellowMB

Jun 12, 2019
My husband has interview request date one week from today which is exactly 13 months from application open date.
They requested extra support pictures, passport, and any other information that supports our application.
It's the first word/ communication since August 2018... Other then what everyone got about updates earlier in year.
What comes after interview? What is timeframe from this point? Every second is a minute every minute is an hour

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
My husband has interview request date one week from today which is exactly 13 months from application open date.
They requested extra support pictures, passport, and any other information that supports our application.
It's the first word/ communication since August 2018... Other then what everyone got about updates earlier in year.
What comes after interview? What is timeframe from this point? Every second is a minute every minute is an hour
Had they requested additional support documents/photos ect from you previously?
I’m not sure personally what happens at or after the interview. I’m waiting to hear what happened with @ginabrigi ’s interview experience today. Hopefully she comes back to tell us. I have read in this thread that some ppl got their passport stamped and COPR at then end of the interview. But who knows if this has changed.

Reactions: ginabrigi

MellowMB

Jun 12, 2019
I’m not sure personally what happens at or after the interview. I’m waiting to hear what happened with @ginabrigi ’s interview experience today. Hopefully she comes back to tell us. I have read in this thread that some ppl got their passport stamped and COPR at then end of the interview. But who knows if this has changed.

No this is first communication.
We were not asked for any additional information prior.
The email looked like a standard email.
We will let you know how it went.
They did request the guarantee be available by phone 3hour prior interview. I guess that be me so I will drink coffee and be ready for potential call.

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
They did request the guarantee be available by phone 3hour prior interview. I guess that be me so I will drink coffee and be ready for potential call.
Thanks so much for the reply!

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hello my husband had the interview yesterday we r waiting they said they will get back to him in a few days

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
They didn't call me

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hello how did the interview go? We are still waiting it's been 1 weeks since my husband had the interview