Sponsoring husband from Morocco

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aziz,

It maily takes about 3months until you will see it on the site ......and for all of it to finish about 9-10months.....Good Luck

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
many thanks vjamal but its really taking too long than ever right ?

Aziz

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aziz2010 said:
many thanks vjamal but its really taking too long than ever right ?

Aziz
If they are looking into july and you are in august it should be in about 1more mth you should see it on the site.....

amira00

Jan 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone; Thought I would let everyone know things did not turn out well for me in marrying and immigrating my husband from Morocco. Just shortly after being here for a year he up and left me. I think his whole purpose was just to get to this country. He was not the man I spent time with or married once he got here. I am totally devestated by everything that has happened and to find out my devout muslim husband is such a liar and its great how he blames me. I went through alot to get him here from contacting my MP and sending a letter to the Minister of Immigration himself. I notifed the Minister of what happened and I was told no matter what I am financially responsible for him for the first 3 years he is here, if he draws government money I have to pay it back. Guess what he is living on? Well what hard lesson to learn. Once they landed in Canada there is nothing that can be done, he is now a Permanent Resident. I am so happy for the new laws that Canada has in place now for sponsoring a spouse to Canada. I feel very powerless as it appears he has more rights than I do being a born and bred Canadian. Be very careful people about your spouse and how well you think you know them. I never thought this would happen to me. Let Immigration do what they need to do no matter how long it takes as they may know things you do not know. Trust the process these people know what they are doing. I recently watch a program on Immigration Fraud and people getting taken in by Marriages of Convienience, there is nothing that can be done to help you if this happen. A lady went to court to have her husband removed and won but CIC ruled he could stay because of Commpassionate reasons. You see if there lives will be worse going back to their country then living here in Canada, they get to stay here on compassionate grounds and too bad so sad for the sponsoring spouse. So be very sure of what you are doing because in the long run its a high price to pay all the way around for me. Good Luck to all who truly love each other!

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
hi i just read your post amira i am sorry to hear your husband left you this is really not good i do not like such things like this, he should be honest of what he wants from begining, do you know what is the probleme now immigration blames everybody who is married with canadains even the couples who truly love each other, amira can not you withdraw the application ? or report him ?? i think you can still get him before he becomes canadain citizen do not you think so ??
amira is this your canadain name ? are you originaly from canada if no where are you from ?

Aziz

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Amira00,,iam so sorry you had to go through this,,I read all your post's when you were trying to get your husband here. What happend that changed so much,,just curious why he left? I do remember your story,,you went through alot to get him to Canada,,

goodgirl

Jul 13, 2011
amiraa00, no one on this post want to hear what we have to say. after seeing and researching these people yes they want out of morocco.and will do anything to leave,maybe i would too if i were from morocco so i do understand what they are going through.this is not the way to use people. no matter how long they stay with u they have a plan.i called wellfare when i saw the number on his phone bill put his name all up on their list and told i will not pay back anything and will leave the country.fortunitly for me my husband is on the deportation list cause i knew what to do.he is terrified about going back.yah they love their country.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
goodgirl said:
amiraa00, no one on this post want to hear what we have to say.
The difference between amiraa and you goodgirl is that she did not come in with guns blazing, religious judgments or accusatory tones towards all people. If they were all like that then why are there people on here still that have been with their moroccain husbands here for several years and are doing just fine??

amiraa... I am truly sorry to hear your situation. I wish there was a magic wand to wave and make all bad things go away.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Amiraa.... that is so so awful what happened to you. I am truly sorry. I had tears in my eyes just reading your story and my heart goes out to you! You know the saying? What goes around comes around? What goes up must come down? This story could happen to anyone of us and if it happens to me I would be devastated too, quite devastated. But I also find consolation that when you do the right thing, life will take care of the person who wrongs you. Sorry I am French and sometimes I don't find the right words. What I wanted to say is that I believe your husband will pay one way or the other for what he did to you. My ex-husband almost destroyed me. I suffered in silence and I did not do anything to get revenge or caused him trouble. Now today I see how life is not treating him well, quite hard I must say. I wish you well. I especially wish you strength to go through all this turmoil. May you find peace at the end!

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
goodgirl said:
aziz, you know what just please give me a break.........
what do you mean goodgirl by saying Aziz please give me a break ??

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She can't "withdraw the application." Her spouse or former spouse already became a PR.

As for reporting, you have to prove that the person misrepresented him-or-herself which can be difficult and even if the judge agrees, removing the person from Canada is a different story. Not sure she can "get him" before he becomes a citizen. You're eligible if you're a PR and lived in Canada for three out of the past four years, and although CIC says, "PR status must not be in doubt. This means you must not be the subject of an immigration investigation, an immigration inquiry or a removal order," I'm not sure how this has worked in practice.

aziz2010 said:
hi i just read your post amira i am sorry to hear your husband left you this is really not good i do not like such things like this, he should be honest of what he wants from begining, do you know what is the probleme now immigration blames everybody who is married with canadains even the couples who truly love each other, amira can not you withdraw the application ? or report him ?? i think you can still get him before he becomes canadain citizen do not you think so ??
amira is this your canadain name ? are you originaly from canada if no where are you from ?

Aziz

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amira,

Im reallly sorry about your husband...i agree 100% with habibti...whatver goes around comes around.....i dont know about your story but anyone that goes through this immigration process and gets the person to come and then he leaves its just a shame*haram*. I have no idea why he left....what kind of problems did you guys have to do so?
I also heard the new law is that you can deport the spouse if it doesnt work out but i dont know if this pertains to you at this point...
I am sure there are good people and bad people in every nationality. theres is many fishes in the sea but unfortunately you caught a shark....I am so sorry ....May god be with you to help you through this tough time....