+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Hello,

You don't need to print pictures of your family in the additional family information form.

You need to get your military certificate translate, passport, id card, birth certificate, police clearence, family birth registration ( there should be all your family member in this one) school and faculty diplomas if I am not mistaken.

I don't think they need anything from the military from the other members of your family.

It is important you try to remember your school names.

Also you need to put everything in order of date of what you did in the background declaration forms. If you where without a work, just write unemployed. Don't forget to mention the months.

You don't have to print out your bank account because your wife is responsable financialy for you for 3 years.

I know a very good lady works in this field in Egypt if you want her contact just let me know. She is very professional and she will tell you exactly what you need and what to do. She can even fill all the application with you if you need it.

Good luck

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Also I forgot to mention, the more proofs you have for your relationship with your wife, the better. So yes letters from family and friends, lot's of pictures, emails, msn conversation if you have, calling cards to proof you talk with her on the phone, receipts of anywhere you went with her while she was in egypt, her entry visas in egypt or any other thing you might think of.
Good luck again
Misria

momya

Oct 18, 2009
Hello misria,
So any news?
Still silence for me.
I do not think the gentleman who asked for information is a history of sponsorship if I understand these messages is a matter of permanent residence card that made the calls himself ...

mostafaswid08

Nov 5, 2009
yes i woudl like to have her number and thank u so much for this informations i have all this Doc u said all of them but do i have to have my school certefcate too ? i dont have them ? but i know the names now i made calls and i know the names ?

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Hello Momya,

Nothing new. Just my husband got a letter by mail saying when they start processing and give them stickers with code bar for if he needs to send anything he can stick it on the enveloppe. I had my deputy to send them email. They replied by saying that they got the application and everything is going normally and there is nothing more my deputy can do for now as it is being processed in a normal timeline. I wish everything will go well for you also. Best of luck.

magicblue

Jul 14, 2009
Hi everyone..hope you are all doing well..just wanted to update...as i said i went to MP office and got them to check with Cairo about this sponsership....and it was appproved....because the medical expired he had to do another one...which was last thursday...i paided the PR fee on Oct 27 .....sure was a battle to the end..we just got to wait now...for the medical to reach and be posted in London England..by this time the security check should be complete....and he will be notified as to when to pick up his passport with the visa stamp in.....i wish you all the best of luck....for us...it was long long and a real test to our marriage...will update again soon..take care....

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Just popping in to say best of luck to everyone, my husband is settling in well here in Canada, and already working in his field [he started working a few weeks into being here in Canada].

Keep us posted on your news.

essamdamietta

Nov 5, 2009
iam an egyptian guy who is married to a canadian woman,i would like to share all egyptian guys who married to canadian women experience and information,best of luck to all

egytabeb

May 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi for all
i prepared all papers for sponsorship my wife is Canadian , i want to ask should i translate the police clearance or authenticate from foreign ministry ?
i got kashf el ahl for me and my wife only , should i get one for me with my brothers and parents?
how can i pay the fees ?
also i applied for temporary entry visa i and i got it and i am traveling within few days in shaa allah . whats the best for me to apply from cairo ? or stay there and which one is the fast ?
thax in advance
Dr Hussein

essamdamietta

Nov 5, 2009
my wife is canadian and i'd like to share all egyptian guys who married to canadian women information and procedures to get visa,can i find those guys?

Naya77

Nov 25, 2009
Can someone please tell me the process of a foreigner marrying an egyptian in Cairo? I'm Muslim Canadian/Indian and initially I thought we could go to mosque to get married but I hear now that there is an entire process through the Canadian Embassy. Also I was told to get a Notary Public involved so that I have rights. Can someone please explain this to me soon as I have limited time before I go to Cairo. Thanks so much:)

momya

Oct 18, 2009
Hello Naya77,
None of that. You'll simply EMBASSY Canada Egypt. And you asked permission to marry an Egyptian.
Then you'll fill out a form and he will deliver you a sheet that you come to retrieve the next day.
You take this leaf, a piece of DENTITY you and another for your husband and you go to misnistère Foreign Affairs in Cairo.
With 2 witnesses with you and you'll get married without problems I think it costs 50 Egyptian pounds ..
Good marriage ..
I'm almost at the end of my file, I expect the visa. inshallah

Naya77

Nov 25, 2009
Thank you Momya:) Do we get the marriage certificate right away? I need the certificate right away so I can get it translated and start all the other stuff. Thank you so much.