+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
welcome to our group :). Thanks for your wishes to my mom - alhumdulelah she is out of her misery now..she suffered lung cancer for 3 years, and we got some good times with her before she passed. She is in a better place now.

Congrats on your marriage and file, inshallah things will pass fast for you and ur hubby :).

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
How is everyone doing?

Most of the people in our group are done........................How are people settling in?

Mnassar, keefik???? Keef al bent w'al la tool? Drop us a line....

anyone else?

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Hey everyone,

I would like to know if the embassy returns back the pictures you send them as proof of the relationship after they are finish with your file.

Thanks a lot.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
We got our photos and some things (cards, tickets etc) back when they returned my husband's passport with his visa and COPR. [at the very end of the approval process]

momya

Oct 18, 2009
Hello to you all.
I'm enthusiasm to sponsor my husband. He is Egyptian
I really need your help.
Everything is going very well yet. We asked 3 days ago with my husband to send a photocopy of his certificate of selection of a new record judicière and his passport ..
I worry now that require a passport, is it good sign or is it possible that they want to deny the passport then? Help me please ..

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Hello Momya,

When did you send the application in Mississauga for sponsering your husband? Well if they asked for all those things, lucky you, you can consider that everything is almost done. Soon your husband will be with you, this is the last stage of the process. The criminal record (record judicière) must be older then 3 months so the is the reason they are asking for another one. Are they asking for a copy of the selection certificate quebec or the original?

When did they start processing the file in Cairo?

momya

Oct 18, 2009
Hello misria,
I sent the application to mississauga, 30-May, he requested a copy of the CSQ. I do not know, he may be lost.
I can not sleep, I keep imagining the worst

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Momya,

There is no reasons for you to be worried, everything seems to be going just great. Just check with embassy to make sure if they need the original csq or just a copy. I was told by Quebec that sometimes they might ask to see the original. I know it can be stressfull sometimes but you can sleep on your 2 ears, everything will be fine, your husband will soon be with you isa. If there was something wrong, they would have not ask for his passport.

When did they start processing the file in Cairo?

momya

Oct 18, 2009
Misria thank you,

They started processing the request exactly, on 28 September and we received an email October 10 to tell us to send documents.

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Wow we have the same timeline. I sent the application in Missaussaga may 25, got approved to sponsor july 2 and they started to process his file in Cairo october 5. So where are you from? I am from the north shore of Montreal.

momya

Oct 18, 2009
hello misria,
I live in drumondeville.
I've not had any new suites on the visa.
My heart beats so that I do not know what goes on in there.