+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Any news guys!????

Rorita got her visa, and it seems Boujasim as well Woo HOOO..

I do have a question, for those who have written to and used their MP's for information, can you provide some insight on the information you provided to them, to get them to inquire on your casefile.

thanks
rasha
:)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Hey I'm here too. Still awake can't sleep. Actually it seems if it was me who received the good news today :0)

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Awww Marlena - hope you get some rest! I am just decompressing from the day at the hospital etc....

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
I have an idea...I think once all of the arabi have landed....masri, wa lebneni, kidda, kidda. we should have a big get togetehr in a central city [like a cook out] that summer....say Toronto or such to be in the middle, since most of us are in or going to Ontario anyways :).

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Every time I go not to general but CHEO I have so much tears. I really had a bad experience over there and it still effect me a lot When I pass by.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
stockful allah allah azeem! It is tough. We had a bilateral resurfacing today (partial hip replacement in younger patients) - normally takes 2.5 hours...it took 4.5! VERY complex case. Alhumdulelah patient is stable and recovering!!!

and so hard to see the sick babies :(. Even my son is sick at home, with suspected but not confirmed flu!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Oh thank god the patient is in stable condition. In my case it was too late. Arrived at the hospital with a 4 years old baby and was walking and playing. Just a mild fever. I thought of going back with her but end up going back home alone. I was in shock and still can't get over it up to today.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
kimokimo said:
hey guys,

where i can do my medical test?

thank you in advance
?? Where are you first of all, and what are you applying for?

IF you are an applicant being sponsored for permanent residence AND you are in Egypt, then you should check here for doctors who can perform the examination for you:

This is the general information page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/index.asp

This is more detailed information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

These are doctors in Egypt, approved by CIC to do the medical examination:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1940&CountryName=Egypt

kimokimo

Jan 16, 2009
hello rasha,
thank you, i did the medical exam in anglu america hospital in cairo.
im from cairo and my wife is canadian , we are in cairo now ,
i finish all the requirments but i wanna ask you what should i do after .
should we fill the applications and send it from here or from canada when my wife leave.
ans please guide me with the applications we need to fill, and the application fees.

thank you
kimo