+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor queries by Memorial university for the fall term

Dermaiii

Sep 12, 2018
Hello
So I’ve been accepted by memorial university for the fall term, and my education will be financed by my dad’s friend who’s a Canadian citizen. He has provided me with his bank statement and work certificate, along with passport copy. He has told me that he’ll be contacted by the immigration authorities on whether he’ll take care of me. So my question is, can my visa be accepted without the sponsor letter? (Is it enough for the authorities to to just ask him verbally)

sharath reddy

Jan 25, 2019
Hello
So I’ve been accepted by memorial university for the fall term, and my education will be financed by my dad’s friend who’s a Canadian citizen. He has provided me with his bank statement and work certificate, along with passport copy. He has told me that he’ll be contacted by the immigration authorities on whether he’ll take care of me. So my question is, can my visa be accepted without the sponsor letter? (Is it enough for the authorities to to just ask him verbally)
In which course did you get admitted and can you share your marks details. Even i had applied to memorial university and didnt get any reply from them

mhaseebjaved

Aug 4, 2018
This friend can pay my fees and accommodate me, but he can't get me to Canada?
I have no doubt that he can do all the things but I would suggest you to please go through the forum and you will see that any sponsor except blood relative is most certainly rejected. Besides someone from Canada sponsoring you will also make your case for home ties weak and that too can be a problem.