+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP for January 2023 gather here....

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Could you all post visa office names too when u receive correspondence; this helps tracking..
Good luck to all those awaiting sp's

non-sds seems to gather better processing for some reason..

Reactions: poutinebuble

poutinebuble

Sep 14, 2022
Could you all post visa office names too when u receive correspondence; this helps tracking..
Good luck to all those awaiting sp's

non-sds seems to gather better processing for some reason..
I applied via non-SDS from India (looking at the recent trends of faster processing) and generally non-sds apps are processed in New Delhi but I received my correspondence letter (BVL) from Ottawa.

On a thread here I recently saw fast processing in SDS too, I guess they got it in 20 days.

It's all so random, because I've seen others apply on the same date as mine via non-SDS and they received their approval the same day as I got my BVL whereas mine is stuck in the eligibility review stage since Sept 13th.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
I applied via non-SDS from India (looking at the recent trends of faster processing) and generally non-sds apps are processed in New Delhi but I received my correspondence letter (BVL) from Ottawa.

On a thread here I recently saw fast processing in SDS too, I guess they got it in 20 days.

It's all so random, because I've seen others apply on the same date as mine via non-SDS and they received their approval the same day as I got my BVL whereas mine is stuck in the eligibility review stage since Sept 13th.
please provide your time line, application date and current status.
what type of correspondence letter? How I know which is my VO office? I have also applied non -sds from India.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA

Thanks, noted.. .

Processing seems to be from multiple V.O -CPC [Ed] + CPC [O] are also processing most of the files from Asia..
NDVO is actively picking Non-SDS ..
Hard to strategize when and what..

Given the unprecedented interest in Canada; not only competition has increased; too much of routing at Visa offices also slows down the process..

hope for the best ~ Good luck all of you though*

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Got the Refusal letter exactly after 8 weeks of Biometrics. Also, I don't know about reapplying right now, as the reason is very general i.e. purpose of your visit is not consistent with the temporary stay. I think I'll be ordering GCMS notes before reapplying, hence leaving the only option of deferment.
Good idea. Can mean many things - program not relevant to past education or advancing career to justify costs, ties to home country, job opportunities, funds etc.

palg

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
7216 Supervisors Mechanical Maintenance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
AOR Received.
Jan-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
Nov-2013 , DD encashed on 08.12.2013, medical received line on 14.02.2014
Interview........
No idea
Passport Req..
Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Very soon........
I applied for student visa on 14 Aug 2022 for 2023 Batch.
Biometric completed and updated 19 Aug 2022
today, i received medical request..
Medical received on 13 oct 2022

Oct 14, 2022
Hello guys,

Here's my application timeline for reference, Non-SDS application from India.

Intake: Jan 2023
PhD Student in Computer Science from Dalhousie University (fully-funded program)

Application filed: 25th August, 2022
Biometric Update: 29th August, 2022
Medicals Update: 13th September, 2022
Eligibility Review: 13th October, 2022

I received my BVL yesterday (CPC Ottawa), hoping for a visa decision in the upcoming days.

poutinebuble

Sep 14, 2022
Hello guys,

Here's my application timeline for reference, Non-SDS application from India.

Intake: Jan 2023
PhD Student in Computer Science from Dalhousie University (fully-funded program)

Application filed: 25th August, 2022
Biometric Update: 29th August, 2022
Medicals Update: 13th September, 2022
Eligibility Review: 13th October, 2022

I received my BVL yesterday (CPC Ottawa), hoping for a visa decision in the upcoming days.
Heyyy fully funded applicant (MSc) here too! I applied via non-SDS in the same week as you on Aug 18th but got my BVL on 13th Sept, it's been 31 days now lol.
Could you please keep us updated about the decision you receive?
Wishing you the best! :)

Oct 14, 2022
Heyyy fully funded applicant (MSc) here too! I applied via non-SDS in the same week as you on Aug 18th but got my BVL on 13th Sept, it's been 31 days now lol.
Could you please keep us updated about the decision you receive?
Wishing you the best! :)
Sure, I will keep you updated, please let me know about your updates on your application as well.
All the best to you too, hope you receive your PPR soon :)

I have DMed you a question regarding the timeline, please have a look whenever you have some time.